It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly explosion goes off at Moscow Metro station

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Any signs of false flag yet?

of course it's a false flag
we have been conditioned response
u can only cry wolf so many times
before the wolf eats you

No - actually REAL terrorist attacks do exist. Don't be so heartless.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Why would Putin need a false flag? You're stuck in the American, anti-authoritarian mindset. In Russia, Putin has nearly unanimous support for ALL actions, military or otherwise. Even myself, someone who questions quite a bit in her daily life, finds it hard not to support Jim when he has done so much good for my country. If he wanted to level Chechneya, suicide-bombers or otherwise, so be it. They've killed enough Eussian children, it's time they pay a price. And those Chyechens who haven't picked up a gun themselves are just as guilty for being complicity in this terrorism.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
Summery: Russians want to take over Georgia ---> False flag ---->War
Possible? lol
In my opinion this could -very much- be a false flag attack.
Its not only the amount of people who dies that count.
Russia is a kind of nation that could possibly start a war with georgia over this.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by freebourn]

Not only is this inaccurate but this is just plain laughable. Please, read my previous posts in this thread and research the history of terrorism done in Russia, committed by Chechen rebels.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
my payers to the people of moscow who lost the love ones by these sick people
and hope to bring them to justice by the russia goverment and there guard will
not be broken by this terrorism attack

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Perhaps, you are correct and maybe the Russian people are behind Vladimir Putin? Moreover, you can best believe their response will be heavy-handed and crack down on people of Chechnya whether they were involved or not. They seem to be culprits most of the time when these attacks occur in the Russian Federation. I only highlighted the possibility of government assets coordinating such an attack for political capital, I never said it was a sure thing, and hopefully, it is not. Such activities have occurred in the past and this would be a convenient national tragedy to only bolster Vladimir Putin even further and the image of being Russia's no nonsense iron-man if you will. He is most likely going to reclaim the Presidency in 2012 as many have speculated. That is all I am getting out with what I am saying.

He seems to have brought Russia from the brink, but seems to be a little too authoritarian for my tastes. However, the Russians know what they need in a leader more than I, and in that respect more power to them. Hopefully, minimal loss of civilian life is the result from the crack down that is sure to come in the coming weeks or months in retaliation. Thanks for the reply, and hopefully the dogs responsible for this massacre are caught swiftly and efficiently.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by Jakes51

If he wanted to level Chechenya, suicide-bombers or otherwise, so be it. They've killed enough Eussian children, it's time they pay a price. And those Chyechens who haven't picked up a gun themselves are just as guilty for being complicity in this terrorism.

In fact he has leveled Chechnya already and that is they respond as they can, they are desperate, Chechens can't fight against Russia politically because all Chechen politicians, people who support Chechenya's sovereignty and the end of cruel Kadirov's regime, even journalists who tell Chechen story are killed. Well how do you fight country which accepts violence as normal way to accept their goals. Russia thought Chechens cruelty and violence. Russia is the agressor. Russia knows that these terror acts can be put to an end not by killing all Chechens but by giving their sovereignty back and pulling out dictator Kadirov and Russia's military.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I understand, compared to American and European leaders, Putin seems *very* authoritarian, but you have to look at our history. It's all we've ever known, and the one time we tried to move toward democracy in the early nineties, it ruined out society. Having a strong central government is the key to keeping order and power in Russia. Also, you're right, Putin most likely will take the presidency. A few years ago, they passed a resolution to extend the presidential term to 6-years, beginning with the president who takes office in 2012. Of course, everyone knows who will be sitting in the office on that date.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

How about Latvia giving its russian population sovereignty? Would Latvia do this or would it try and stop the break up of its territory?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

We have provided untold amounts of aid and help to Chyechneya, based on the premise that not all of them are involved in these disgustnig acts. The area is far from leveled, apart from a few outlying areas. Now, though, I hope the entire region is nothing but sand. Every single person in that region has turned a blind-eye to their neighbors' plotting and stockpiling weapons. It's no different than the situation in Afghanistan. The American military is so worried about collateral damage that they won't just strike at the enemy, when in fact, most of that "collateral damage" is the support network for the enemies themselves!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeah your right no false flags here...why would we think that?
Maybe because Yahoo news AP leads with Islam in the first paragraph...

"MOSCOW – Female suicide bombers blew themselves up Monday in twin attacks on Moscow subway stations packed with rush-hour passengers, killing at least 38 people and wounding more than 60, officials said. The carnage blamed on rebels from the Caucasus region follows the killings of several high-profile Islamic militant leaders there."

oooo and here is some more...

"The blasts come six years after Islamic separatists from the southern Russian region carried out a pair of deadly Moscow subway strikes and raise concerns that the war has once again come to the capital, amid militants' warnings of a renewed determination to push their fight."

yahoo

Might be a West funded/sponsered false flag but a false flag all the same imo.

Islam, Islam, Islam, Bomb, Death and that is all the people will read.

Mod edit: Fixed link skewing page.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

They lead with "Islam" because Chyechen rebels immediately claimed responsibility, not to mention suicide bombing is an inherently "Islamic" style of attack. Also, the only terrorism committed inside Russia has been by Islamic terrorists.

All of those facts seem like pretty good corroborating evidence to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

How about Latvia giving its russian population sovereignty? Would Latvia do this or would it try and stop the break up of its territory?

3 words for you OCCUPATION, DEPORTATIONS, RUSSIFICATION!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Any signs of false flag yet?

LOL I knew it! As soon as I read this I thought, "I wonder how long it'll take for the false flag squad to chime in on ATS", not even half way down the first page.

It's like some of you guys get off on the idea of a false flag attack, probably all the Pavlovian reinforcement Alex Jones shells out to you getting all excited when the topic comes up.

I bet you could personally witness a terrorist training seminar where they plan it from the very start and then when it happens somehow tie it into the CIA, or FSB in this case.

Believe it or not some people are actually just crazy and kill people for selfish reasons.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Jakes51

And those Chyechens who haven't picked up a gun themselves are just as guilty for being complicity in this terrorism.

Woa there VneZonyDostupa, are you saying that if I lived in a country and some nut job went out whacked a bunch of Russians, that me and even my 2 and 3 year old kids should pay the price, even though I had nothing to do with it?

I completely understand your anger but that response seems a little extreme don't you think? That's the kind of response that's going to make new terrorists.

But yeah terrorism is a business, if people didn't hate each other, no one would buy weapons and we can't have that.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by davec0021]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davec0021

You're analogy doesn't really hold, given the region we're talking about. The Chechyens have been doing things like this for over sixty years. Every single person in that region knows about it, and they know who is doing it. They have a false, illegal faux-government set up under the rebels, even!

I fully support giving fair warning and letting children and their mother's leave. But they have to understand that living in an area where terrorists breed is asking for something awful to happen to you. Would you live in the mountains f Afghanistan? Would you live in Iraq? No, because unless you support those terrorists, you do not want anything to do with them or their consequences.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by davec0021

reply to post by Jakes51

And those Chyechens who haven't picked up a gun themselves are just as guilty for being complicity in this terrorism.

Woa there VneZonyDostupa, are you saying that if I lived in a country and some nut job went out whacked a bunch of Russians, that me and even my 2 and 3 year old kids should pay the price, even though I had nothing to do with it?

I completely understand your anger but that response seems a little extreme don't you think? That's the kind of response that's going to make new terrorists.

But yeah terrorism is a business, if people didn't hate each other, no one would buy weapons and we can't have that.

I never wrote that, it was reply from VneZonyDostupa to my initial statement. The innocent should never pay for the wrongs of the guilty, and that is my stance on retaliation to terrorism. Only those responsible should be smoked out for their crimes, with minimal damage to infrastructure and the civilian population. That is my view, if you are wondering.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You're analogy doesn't really hold, given the region we're talking about. The Chechyens have been doing things like this for over sixty years. Every single person in that region knows about it, and they know who is doing it. They have a false, illegal faux-government set up under the rebels, even!

I fully support giving fair warning and letting children and their mother's leave. But they have to understand that living in an area where terrorists breed is asking for something awful to happen to you. Would you live in the mountains f Afghanistan? Would you live in Iraq? No, because unless you support those terrorists, you do not want anything to do with them or their consequences.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

I'm glad you're getting your morals in check before you commit murder. Please don't take this response as me being on the side of the people who committed this act, I'm just saying your way of handling things isn't going to work.

Hope everyone can just waltz out of the terrorist region before your warning.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51

Originally posted by davec0021

reply to post by Jakes51

I never wrote that, it was reply from VneZonyDostupa to my initial statement. The innocent should never pay for the wrongs of the guilty, and that is my stance on retaliation to terrorism. Only those responsible should be smoked out for their crimes, with minimal damage to infrastructure and the civilian population. That is my view, if you are wondering.

corrected my bad, sorry.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You're right, because YOUR country (I'm assuming you're American, apologies if I'm wrong) has responded so well to terrorism, milling about in two different countries with no results, and letting the terrorists work their way into the same government and police force you've created. Your people are getting soft, and you've only had ONE attack on your soil! We've had a countless number, if you include snipers killing our soldiers, hostage-takings and kidnappins, and bombings, ALL by this same group!

We've tried it your way, stepping on egg-shells and trying to appease the "world police" by simply beefing up our occupying force. Now it's time we respond with full force: turn all the terrorists in, or your region will no longer exist.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Yeah your right no false flags here...why would we think that?
Maybe because Yahoo news AP leads with Islam in the first paragraph...

Hmm maybe that's because the Islamic Chechens claimed repsonsibility perhaps. Listen - you're ignorant attitude is a little offensive to people who have suffered from genuine terror attacks. 9/11 wasn't the first ever terrorist attack you know.

The Uk suffered from IRA attacks in the 1970's/ 80's and 90's... Probably long before you were even born. Other countries have suffered from terrorism for even longer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join