It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly explosion goes off at Moscow Metro station

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Interesting video here on FSB involvement in previous terrorist cases that had been blamed on Chechnya.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't condone the Chechen Rebels(I refuse to call them Terrorists as anyone fighting for Freedom SHOULDNT be called so.) Infact the incidents in both the Beslan sieges (school/Cinema) were as a direct result of mis-action by the Russian Authorities who got too Trigger-Happy, and exacerbated the events resulting in the lives of many hundreds of both the Rebels and the Innocent people involved.

When you impose sanctions on a country such as Chechnya/Georgia and threaten all-out war if they breach these its only a matter of time before invididual uprising occurs. These aren't "terrorists" but people who want their sovereignty back. The demonisation of these people by the MSM is clear to see, wether or not today's attack was a False-Flag is up for scrutiny, all I can say myself is that if a bomb was detonated ON the train, then the intact windows and corpses lining the entire station (not just ON the platform but right out to the ticket booths) make for some interesting questions.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
reply to post by oozyism

Obvious troll is obvious Chechnya is a #hole that got owned like 10 years ago and they use terrorist tactics to get what they want E.G. Taking school children hostage and killing them hell even the iraqi resistance don't do that or even alquieda so do us a favour mate and stop posting BS like this oh and it's DELUDED not diluted i mean seriously did you even get past 3rd grade ?

Well then Kadirov is doing the same in Chechya!

I see here it's the same situation as in Palestine.

Palestinians killing Israelis - terrorism.
Israelis killing Palestinians - "war against terror".

Chechens killing Russians - terrorism.
Russians killing Chechens - "war against terror".

It's indeed hilarious always counterattack by oppressed nation separatists is always perceived as catalyst of the conflict while it's in fact vice versa - it's the oppressor countries military that kills, rapes etc. terrorizes civilians.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Obvious troll is obvious Chechnya is a #hole that got owned like 10 years ago and they use terrorist tactics to get what they want E.G. Taking school children hostage and killing them hell even the iraqi resistance don't do that or even alquieda so do us a favour mate and stop posting BS like this oh and it's DELUDED not diluted i mean seriously did you even get past 3rd grade ?

mate i think your the one whose deluded.Let me explain why.

First of all chechnya ain't a #hole, it was turned into a #hole by russian forces commiting mass murder and causing destruction at large scale,Grozny prime example.It's not surprising though looking at russia's war crimes history from killing hundreds and thousands of civillians in afghanistan to backing Serbian forces in Kosovo.The only difference is afghan and kosovan seperatists were backed by the US while chechnya was left all by itself.Which meant russian forces could have as much fun killing civillians as they want.

In result russian civillians are paying the price for what their forces and government did in chechnya.

You want to know why chechyan women are fighting this war?

Because majority of their men have been killed in the conflict.

Understand?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

You may choose to believe this or not but i was recieving messages yesterday of a bomb blast... when i recieve these messages or images something somewhere usually goes off... the messages are not clear so i can't really give an accuracy before the event but next time i recieve images or messages i shall make a thread here so you'll believe me....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
They are a blight on this planet, bringing nothing but destruction, hatred, and death wherever they go.

I'm pretty sure that statement is more applicable to areas in the world where oil is.

As far as Russia is/was concerned, it was always about Oil.
Poor Russians and Poor Chechnya, Cursed Oil!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The Russians have been engaged in anti-jihad warfare for centuries. Indeed, the Russians waged holy war against the muslims since 1450 AD.

This is nothing new and simply serves to underpin that the 1,400 year old Islamic Jihad proceeds, as planned, on all fronts, in all spheres of human endeavor, and in all places were muslims worship Allah.

We non-muslims of all faiths are the target of The Islamic Jihad regardless of were we are in space and time.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

reply to post by oozyism

Well then Kadirov is doing the same in Chechya!

I see here it's the same situation as in Palestine.

Palestinians killing Israelis - terrorism.
Israelis killing Palestinians - "war against terror".

Chechens killing Russians - terrorism.
Russians killing Chechens - "war against terror".

NO
People strapping on bombs to kill civilians - terrorism
People trying to stop them - war against terror
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Why, oh why do people seem to select Fox "News" as their source?

Agreed, BTW Fox news is reporting 41 deaths so far.

Having breakfast this AM at hotel, and the idiot box was on (how perfectly apt) the Fox channel, for their segment "Fox and Friends" (about as inane as it gets, IMO).

In between having to listen to the facile term "Obamacare" every few minutes (gee...if Bush had managed to get healthcare reform done, would it be "Bushcare"?).

Anyway, that was grating enough, but the RogerAiles - RupertMurdoch funfest known as Fox still insists on the ridicuous term "Homicide Bomber" to describe these suicide bombing terrorists!

Really, the banal mendacity oozes out of their pie-holes with every syllable uttered.....

However, every now and then, despite their bisases, at least they manage to get some facts correct. Too bad they turn on the next dime, and destroy what little credibility they've eked out with the next inane complaint, with the inevitable trotting out of some republican 'talking point'....

[edit on 29 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Then why does Alex Jones always appear on RussiaToday, which is controlled by the Kremlin? He's a bit of a hypocrite by not commenting on his theories, in relation to FSB, on Russia media; yet, will happily talk about false flags on FOX or CNN

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

uhh fighting for freedom they blew up a bunch of innocent civillians ya know children but hey what do i know

choose your battles wisely my freind do you really wanna stick up for these idiots???

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

How does Alex Jones' choice of news organizations have anything to do with the video that shows terrorist involvement by the FSB, which also put Putin into power because it was blamed on Chechnya? Alex Jones also goes on CNN, does that mean he works for them? Of course not. Russia Today covers the news the American media should cover, like the wikileaks video of a pentagon murder. I respect Russia Today a lot more than Yahooooo! AP

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
The Russians have been engaged in anti-jihad warfare for centuries. Indeed, the Russians waged holy war against the muslims since 1450 AD.

This is nothing new and simply serves to underpin that the 1,400 year old Islamic Jihad proceeds, as planned, on all fronts, in all spheres of human endeavor, and in all places were muslims worship Allah.

We non-muslims of all faiths are the target of The Islamic Jihad regardless of were we are in space and time.

The truth is thicker than blood, whiter than white.

Since the last Islamic golden era (Ottoman) fell, there is no real Muslim powerhouse till now. The rebels and terrorists exist due to covert support/funds from the west (eg. CIA).

Taliban chased out the Russians because of CIA funds and weapons.
The same groups supplied weapons to Iraq against Iran. They put Saddam into power.
Then, they hated Saddam. They invaded Iraq, toppled Saddam and robbed oils.
CIA role in China's Tibet seems endless. There are documentaries out there about how CIA influenced Tibetan monks and religion. China has been amazingly patient in too much things.

The best words to describe these rebels and terrorists are "puppets of West". At least for now.

[edit on 3 29 2010 by wisdomnotemotion]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
From July 09'.

Russia's north Caucasus - A mountain of troubles

The north Caucasus continues to suffer kidnappings, torture and killings on a horrifying scale

Perhaps a more suitable target would have been the Kremlin or intelligence services building for these 2 women suicide bombers, whose husbands and sons were probably taken away into the woods and shot last year by rogue military officers.

The Kremlin likes to blame Western security services for destabilising the region. Some Russian security men also blame Georgia’s president, Mikheil Saakashvili. “For as long as people like Saakashvili—the neo-Nazis and neo-Führers—lead neighbouring states, we will not be in peace,” Arkady Yedelev, Russia’s deputy interior minister, said recently.

Russia could try and blame this on North Ossetian militant sympathises inside Georgia. Or when the deal for 3 Mistral class warships is done and dusted and delivered from France.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
Anotherly cowardly act carried out on my home and people by the disgusting, brutish Chyechens. They are a blight on this planet, bringing nothing but destruction, hatred, and death wherever they go. I understand that they want to break away (as if their little region could ever survive autonomously), but killing children, women, and other innocents will only bring the full wrath of the Russian army.

I hope every single person involved in this disgusting plot is found. Unlike some nation's, we deal with terrorists swiftly and brutally.

Amen comrade.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Interesting video here on FSB involvement in previous terrorist cases that had been blamed on Chechnya.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Everything is an inside job according to this guy on prisonplanet.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Prime Minister Putin's responses to this recent attacks are quite telling about how this massacre will be used politically. Still I am unconvinced at this time who to pin the blame on, however, we cannot rule out the simple premise that it may very well be a false flag. History is a prime example of false flags being used by governments to garner political support for a cause of sorts.

Two examples that come to mind is when the Third Reich had SS soldiers dress up as Polish military and fire on a Wermacht observation post along the border of Poland. The Second World War followed from that game of theater. Then, we have the ever elusive Gulf of Tonkin event off the coast of Vietnam. A naval engagement that never happened, but was manufactured in such a way that the people believed it happened. What followed would be support from the American people for a huge military presence in Vietnam. Those are two, but there are others.

Here are some reports from emails, tweets, and reports from analysts, reporters, government officials, and witnesses about today's events in Moscow, via BBC's live coverage. Some interesting material has been brought to the forefront to say the least. This has to be the most interesting excerpt from the coverage I a have seen and raises some suspicions about the potential for possible complicity by government?

1152 The BBC Russian Service's Andrei Ostalski says the attacks could lead to a "widespread panic... and the society will react in a way which will allow those who actually favour tightening up the screws in Russia again to push ahead with this". He adds that Vladmir Putin's response could improve his chances of taking back the presidency in 2012.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Government complicity may be the case or may not, however, madness does not discriminate and I am sure it finds a home in the minds of the fanatical fundamentalists, government officials, freedom fighters or terrorists as they are described by some, military officers, and intelligence operatives. Moreover, madness can be found in essentially every strata of society.

In this crazy world we find ourselves in at the moment, I find nothing shocking or out of line when putting the pieces together in an attempt to rationalize events in an ever increasing irrational world. So, yes, I find this attack convenient for the ruling party in Russia, and the aspirations for the Presidency in 2012 by present Prime Minister, Vladimir Putin. Makes you go hmmm?

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Jakes51]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
A good way to determine if this was a false flag attack, a la Russia style, is to see what their social and military response will be.

If Russia goes back to soviet style security, rest assured it is a false flag and was probably dreamed up by some ex KGBer's. It's never been quite clear if Russians actually enjoy their freedoms today, and will fight for it. That will change when they can't even express any form of dissent.

If Russia goes back into Chechnya, it will solve nothing unless they kill everyone there, but their increased military presence might send a message to other nations who have an eye on the region.

Who knows, but the next coming weeks ought to be interesting. The people are pissed now, but are they pissed at the right party?

[edit on 29-3-2010 by davec0021]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

can anyone tell me how long its been since a terrorist attack has hit Russia this hard?

seems kind of fishy

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join