It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican - Global Domination - The Sun God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i have a protest about the priory of sion mentioned in one of your videos. i heard about the alleged priory on the program "Lost symbols of the freemasons" (or something to that effect) on channel 4 hosted by tony robinson (the guy in time team for those who dont know). tony sets out on a quest to find out what really happens behind closed freemason doors, and comes across the aforementioned Priory of Sion, it is then revealed that said Priory does not exist and was even said so by the bloke who created the idea on live t.v (he was a french man of some descrption, i cant for the life of me remember his name you'll have to watch it to get the full details) so im begginning suspect that thses videos arent as reliuable as at first thought.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tie these two forums into all of this and things blow sky high!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Haha, the three children is a great example!

I think what you speak is very true. Would God really want us to kill each other over him? Definitely not, in fact that was one of the main points, don't KILL!

So, why are we doing it? Do we kill because there are three different versions of his story?

Why are there three different versions of his story?

Who or what spilt us up? And who or what is using those differences to manipulate us? It wasn’t God, was it?

I believe I have come across another point to back up the true motive for our wars in the Middle East, which are part of the almighty and everlasting "Holy War," when I was making a post about Iran’s top nuclear scientist defecting to the U.S.

Saudi Arabia is the capital of Islam. However, they do not have nuclear weapons. The only Muslim nation to ever create their nuclear weapons by themselves is Pakistan. So, why doesn't Pakistan share its nuclear secrets with the rest of the Muslim populations? They are an Islamic nation. The Muslims announced that we are in a “Holy War,” and that could really only be against the Christians or the Jews.

The U.S. shared its nuclear secrets and nuclear weapons with Canada, Greece, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey. Although, the U.S. no longer shares the information and weapons Greece and Canada.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.ecen.org... (Map of Europe)

Those nations are predominately Christian nations, and if you look at a map, Germany and Italy create a border or wall between Western Europe and Eastern Europe/Russia with Switzerland in the middle.

But wait a minute you say, Turkey is not a Christian nation. It is 98% Muslim. However, the Orthodox Catholic Church has been headquartered in Istanbul since the fourth century, and before 1930 the city Istanbul used to be known as Constantinople. Constantinople was the imperial capital of the Roman Empire, and was the strong hold for the Catholics and Christianity until the Ottoman Empire.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Ottoman Empire, which I mentioned before, was the greatest Islamic empire ever and lasted from 1299-1922. Part of their main down fall was due to the debt owed to countries of Western Europe. The only way the Jews would have a chance at getting Israel back would be if the Ottoman Empire no longer existed.

Now Turkey exists, but is not as near as powerful as the Ottomans. Could Christianity have secretly regained control of the area of Turkey after the collapse? I know it is a stretch, but I believe this is why the U.S. has entrusted Turkey with Nuclear weapons.

Back to Iran.
It seems like the world's most currently advanced nations, the Christian nations, are gaining up on the least advanced nations, the Muslim nations. Why is it such a big deal for Iran to have a nuclear program, when it is not for Israel? In all fairness, it seems like both countries should have to abide by the same standards and sanctions, but they don’t. Iran is part of the NPT, which Israel refuses to sign, but we are still coming hard down on Iran? What could be the reason?

Could it be because Christianity does not have any say or control over what Iran does?

This is another case of Christianity siding with and helping Judaism because of the ancient, biblical prophecy that Jesus can only return once the Jews have regained control of Israel. Christianity is based on Jesus and his return. The Jews are using that to their advantage to get their land back.

I believe the religious PTB figured this out a long time ago and the wars we are seeing now are part of their ultimate plan to ensure Jesus returns. They probably operate out of the neutral, financing capital of the world --Switzerland.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
mixed threads

[edit on 31-3-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
Believe me, I know I'm missing a lot! Not that I purposely didn't include anything but the information is overwhelming. I was confused as hell just trying to figure out a coherent way to present what I did. As time permits, I'll add more. As for the hint, don't leave us hanging man. We need info!

just cuz they worship a sun doesnt mean its ours...

The people believe in a god(s) who is all powerful and protects thems and provides for them

The priests know that gods are a lie and believe in the life giving sun, that provides warmth and nurishment, and thy know that this is what the real god(s) is/are

The few at the top (high priests, pharohs, etc.) know that our sun, was never originaly ours, and that our real sun, is among the stars (and they have left pointers to this also)

I know the above sounds alot like ufo theorizing but trust me im the last person to be speculating about aliens,

all im saying is that the evidence from true religious signs is that they worship something not of this solar system, who knows, it would be pretty interesting to find out!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

The Miracle of the Sun Vatican Gardens, Medjugorje and the Miraculous Apr 14, 2009

The Miracle of the Sun, which originally occurred on October 13, 1917 in Fatima, was an event witnessed by several thousands. Ever since 1917, this phenomenon has been seen by hundreds of thousands all over the globe. During the past century, the miraculous sign of a spinning sun has been viewed in the Vatican Gardens by Pope Pius XII and in Medjugorje, Bosnia by ecstatic crowds. Sun miracles have been increasing, causing much speculation on the meaning of this phenomenon. Miracle of the Sun in the Vatican Gardens In his private notes, Pope Pius XII wrote of the sun miracle he witnessed in the year 1950 while he was walking in the Vatican Gardens. He interpreted the vision as a confirmation of his plan to proclaim the dogma of the Assumption of the Virgin. Dated on October 30, 1950, the papal note reveals that the Pope, "Having arrived before the statue of Our Lady of Lourdes,” was awestruck by a phenomenon he had never seen before.

catholicism.suite101.com...

So here we have in 2009 the Vatican proclaiming a miracle of the sun. Promoting it actually.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/644e43a02128.jpg[/atsimg]

So in St. Peter's square, the symbol of Baal is within the symbol of Ishtar, and at the center is an Egyptian obelisk, all representing pagan sun worship.

www.hol.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cf53367d0d9a.jpg[/atsimg]

The Egyptian obelisk that stands in the square of St. John Lateran (shown at left) is the largest in existence. Originally carved during the reign of Pharaoh Thutmoses III, it stood in the Temple of Amon in Thebes (Karnak), but was removed to Rome by emperor Constantius (A.D. 317-361), and placed in the Circus Maximus. In 1587 Pope Sixtus V unearthed the fallen, broken and long forgotten obelisk and had it repaired and placed in the Piazza S. Giovanni in Laterano. Interestingly enough, it is possible that Moses saw this very obelisk when he was in Egypt. Now this obelisk, meant to honor the sun god, stands beside what Catholics call the supreme "Mother of all Churches", the official cathedra of the bishop of Rome, the Pope, which brings to mind Revelation 17: 5 and the apostate Mother Church, Mystery Babylon, the mother of harlots, who stands accused of fornication, a mixing of the sacred with the profane, truth with error.

www.hol.com...

So we see clearly that what is being presented to the public for consumption is far from what is going on behind the scenes in my view. Are they looking to the celestial bodies for something that we aren't allowed to know about? I believe so. The connections are far too numerous to discount. Consider the advanced telescope that the Vatican operates. Their observatory. Their Egyptian archaeology department. Something doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Are they looking to the celestial bodies for something that we aren't allowed to know about? I believe so. The connections are far too numerous to discount. Consider the advanced telescope that the Vatican operates. Their observatory. Their Egyptian archaeology department. Something doesn't add up.

Well in ancient times wouldn't you have considered the Sun, god? He brings you light so you are able to see, warmth for your body, and he seems to make plants grow. Every day he rises from further than you could walk, flies over head, and eventually disappears into a place you can never reach.

But considering the advance telescope the Vatican has, and the fact you can't look directly into our Sun with your eyes let alone a telescope, what if they are looking for our solar system's second Sun? Our Sun's nemesis star.

www.space.com...

We believe that the most common of type of solar system formation is that of binary stars. Many solar systems in our galaxy have multiple stars. What if they are searching for a red dwarf star somewhere between the Kuiper Belt (where Pluto, other dwarf planets, and asteroid reside) and the Oort Cloud (around 1 light year from our Sun)?

If the obelisk was meant to honor the "Sun God" and is still honored and erected today, then could it be they are searching for our other Sun? Could the Nemesis star have planets? Could we only be able to come into contact with a civilization located near the Nemesis star every few thousand years? I am getting pretty far out there, I need to stop.

Do we know what exactly is written in hieroglyphics on the obelisk? That would help.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I know this topic can take you to places you've never thought about before. It is a mind blowing topic and when I get to this point there is only one thing that can remedy it. So let us sit back, breathe and consider for a moment the immortal words of the Bangles.

Who knows, this could end up being our national anthem with Obama and all!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I am not sure if you covered already, but

Have you researched the second obelisk that was dedicated to Pharaoh Thutmosis III, and brought to Alexandria with the Vatican's obelisk? That obelisk was cut into three pieces and transported to Constantinople in 390 to be placed in the Hippodrome by Theodosius I. It is still there today, but only the top section remains. What did the other two sections say? Was this obelisk a replica of the one in the Vatican?

www.romeartlover.it...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I cannot find anything about the inscriptions being translated. Some of them mention Roman rulers but that is about all I could gather. The information on them is quite clear though. That the obelisks were all created as a way to worship the sun god Ra. The Romans were heavily influenced with these things and shipped more than a few of them from Egypt. The Egyptians believed that Ra dwelt inside of these things. Flash forward to present times and ask yourself why we created an Egyptian obelisk to honor Washington? The Washington Monument. It seems Rome is still fascinated by these things.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

THIS IS A MANCHURIAN_DISCLOSURE

HOPING TO GET AWAY ALIVE WITH THIS ONE

New Illustration of How False Miracles are Created with Hallucinations Caused by Triggering Eye Movements
I have made an illustration to show how the hallucinationscan be made and controlled by triggering eye movements that have been conditioned. In this example I did a depiction of a hallucination of the moon moving when the left eye is triggered to move towards the left causing the moon to appear to move rightward.

Illustration Hallucination Type 1 Movement (Rightward)
This is a very simple illustration of a hallucination, by all means you can image anything in place of the moon and any background in place of the night sky. Instead of the moon you can imagine a man standing on the edge of the beach and instead of the trees under the moon you can imagine a the edge of beach entering to a lake
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ba3aa9b76ab.gif[/atsimg]

Illustration Hallucination Type 1 Movement (Rightward): Please excuse the poor illustrations I havent had a chance yet to make better diagrams like the one above but I intend to.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b416f18b315.jpg[/atsimg]
Illustration 2. Movement Hallucinations and Walls Stretching Hallucination
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7d59c84c42a.jpg[/atsimg]

If instead of the moon there was a long object such as the edge of a wall or fence or a wide building this hallucination will cause the wall or fense or building to appear to stretch and get longer or wider to where the moon moves.

Rightward movements isnt the only type of hallucinations that can be done.

Some Other Hallucination Types that can be Caused Are:

By the eye moving downward instead of leftward, while the other eye remains fixed on the object, will cause the object to appear to movement upward. If for example the left eye moves towards the lower right corner of the eye the hallucination will appear to move diagnally upwards towards left. The hallucination moves in the opposite direction of the movement of one of the eyes as long as the other eye remains fixed on the object.

Other hallucinations such as objects appearing to get bigger or smaller, or get further or closer, can be caused by triggering one pubil to change while the other pubil remains unchanged. If one pubil is caused to get smaller while the other pubil does not change the object a person is looking at while this is happening will appear to get bigger or appear to be moving closer. If the pubil instead gets bigger while the other pubil remains unchanged the object will appear to get smaller or move further away.

(2) Hallucination Type 2: This image depicts visually how Hallucinations are created of objects a person is looking at getting Bigger and Smaller, as well as Hallucinations of things Moving Further Away or Coming Closer.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2c4810418c8.jpg[/atsimg]

Hallucination of objects appearing to spin can be caused by triggering a person to tilt their heard or by having a person tilt their head by other means to the left or right.
There are special hallucinations which only work with lights. You can make hallucinations of lights appearing to get more brighter by triggering a person to squint harder, or make lights appear to get simmer by causing the person to squint less or open their eyes wider. Squinting also creates the special effects of hallucinations of lights appearing to project longer beams of light.

(3 & 4) Hallucination Type 3 & 4: This image depicts visually how Hallucinations are created of objects a person is looking at Spinning to the Left or Eight. The lower diagram depicts how Hallucinations regarding specifically when looking at light can be created, Type 4 Hallucinations, causing Light Source to create Longer or Shorter Beams of Light.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c663d3b13c6f.jpg[/atsimg]

Crossed-eyes create hallucinations relating to doubles, "Auras", "energy fields", "souls" and other things. Depending on how crossed a person's eyes controls how far the doubles appear. And depending on how fast a person crosses their eyes depend how fast the object they are looking at will split into doubles and move apart. You can add other types of hallucination special effects to Crossed-eyes hallucinations by for example squinting one eye which will make the double on the same side of the eye you squint get more transparent until you close that eye and the double appears invisible. You can also tilt your head to the right or left to make one of the doubles appear to move up such as levitate or move down. If you cross your eyes only very sightly so that the object you are look at only splits into two very slightly, that is both doubles overlap and only slightly protrudes you can create the hallucination of Auras or Energy fields by making one of the overlapping doubles more transparent or ghost like by squinting.

(5 & 6) Hallucination Type 5 & 6: This image depicts visually how Hallucinations of objects splitting into doubles can be created. This is the same method used to create the mystic experiences people claim of seeing ``Auras`` or ``energy fields`` around a person or objects when both doubles overlap with a slight protrusion and one eye is squinting to cause a transparency effect to one of the doubles. This hallucination type allows you to choose how fast the doubles move away or closer to each other, or how far apart they stay from one another.
Hallucination Type 6 is a Hallucination type that works with split vision or doubles by controlling how transparent either of the doubles appear or wheather one of the doubles in invisible.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c081e3d794d4.jpg[/atsimg]

Example of a Hallucination Show
The following is an example how the different types of Hallucinations I have depicted can be combined to create a spectacular hallucination show of things moving around getting bigger and smaller further and closer spinning around and if its a hallucination of a light shinning brighter and getting dimmer. In this sample hallucination show I did a rendition of the Sun Dance Miracle because all of the descriptions of the witnesses were of either one of these hallucination types, meaning that miracle in 1917 did not do anything more than this system of hallucinations can do. It may have also used other systems of triggers, such as emotions (elations, fear, terror, sadness), muscle tension triggers, drug altered state triggers, bodily chemicles or neurochemicles (seratonin, dopeamine, etc) or one of many other systems of triggers.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b617ec2e6b01.jpg[/atsimg]

The Trigger Script: Creating and Controlling the Hallucination Performance
This second depiction of a Hallucination Shows was my attempt to create what the trigger script looks like the many different triggers that would have been conditioning before a person could be made to invasively experience these hallucination against their will. In this depiction I was playing with how triggers wouldd be named, organized, and how someone directing the hallucination show would be making calculations.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9833122e1bf.jpg[/atsimg]

Ill finish this post with a final diagram that I have left ambiguos without actually saying what type of hallucination this one creates. If you have any ideas please post what type of hallucination you think these eye movements produce.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e880d8a1794a.jpg[/atsimg]

The speed of the hallucination is in proportion to how quickly the eye moves. The hallucination can be made to move slower by conditioning slower eye movements to the trigger or move faster by triggering faster eye movements.

Pass on the information and this photo as well as any of the photos in my photo albums however you want.

Spread the Truth of False Miracles by Spreading the Truth of Hallucinations
LiVe In A WoRlD oF TrutH
Where the secrets of the past are all revealed.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If only 12 men control the world, then I want whatever they're smoking.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join