It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The polarization of ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
In plain English..... for us morons...simple enough but very provocative

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You know what?

No, what?

ATS is just not going to be able to transcend above the mundane politics and social values arguments, the 9-11 and UFO unknowables, the fringe wackiness and the interesting unusualness. It can't. It is like a written Art Bell show. It teases constantly, and draws you in, and gets you interested in reading and thinking and yet it leaves you blank. It can put you in the game, but it isn't going to tell you the rules.

I originally came here looking for some really deep information. I've been searching the internet since about 1998, and reading books longer than that, and I am still baffled by my own personal research into something that I see mentioned, albeit on the surface only, in a lot of places and yet never does anybody ever come right out and tell something useful that will allow me to get to the next level. They can't. I guess the real answer is they will never make this known online because the power is too real and too awesome.

I have seen something in my life that indicates an extremely powerful method of control is being utilized by any person or group that can master the control method. As far as I see it, it is wide open to all who can learn it. In fact, the people using this technology seem to want to teach it to those that can grasp it. I see it demonstrated in public print and broadcasts on the radio and television. It is there like an undercurrent below all that is ''normal'' as perceived by EVERYBODY except the ones that can read the hidden messages. It is real. I have proof of this way beyond any coincidence. I can run it backwards in time and see major events lining up. I can not run it forward except to see that the sign post up ahead is actually there, it is a sign post, but I can't read it. I am watching a cycle of cycles, but I don't know how to interpret the entire blueprint. Unlimited money moves from gate to gate along this roadway, but I can't always figure the direction. It is absolutely real, and the money flows, and I guess that is why nobody is talking about it. All my research has led me to only about four sources of usable information. Out of all the sources in the world! Millions of books and video and audio all possibly capable of giving the clue that will glue it all together. Only four have really given me any insight at all. Can you even imagine what I am talking about? I have seen it in motion, and I have seen the money flow. It is there for real, only heavily occulted. The history of the world is manifested along this cycle apparently. I haven't located a beginning of it. I assume it has been going on for a long time and many empires have been built and destroyed upon this cycle. I imagine those who know it are all on the same team no matter their individual beliefs or origins. That is just how much money is involved. And we all know that the money is the most powerful thing putting people and machines in motion in this day and age. I believe all the players look to see what the other players will do at the signpost. I believe there are surprises also. It is competitive for sure. And I've never found anybody who can say they know what I am talking about. Not even to say they know and won't tell. Just nothing. Nobody is talking about it.

But ATS is interesting so I continue to read and leave my opinion where I feel it can add something. I usually get hated on because I have an opinion and not just some emotional blah blah utopian nonsense. Oh well. It all makes one ATS. And I have found some good stuff here. Not a lot, but some good stuff.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

All of you..

Quite your complaining!

You'll bring the wrath of Springer into your midst. This is not something you want.

On topic: I agree, however it's an ebb and flow type scenario as another poster mentioned.

Things are ever changing here on ATS. Just look at the past week it's been dominated by threads about homosexuality, last week in was HCR, the week before that it was something else.

We have "hot" topics that come up every now and then, it's always the same type of issue, with the same type of rhetoric and then the same type of discussion takes place.

It's a matter of who gets mad the most, and how we as a membership react to those people.

I've seen an increase in feeding the trolls lately, which I highly dissaprove of, but it's spring, people are in heat, I expect most of the rhetoric to be purely animalistic and passionate.

Joking aside, I am happy you brought up the issue at least, these sorts of threads are needed to knock ourselves down our self created pedestals.

Edit to add: As far as religion and politics, I do try my hardest to stay out of the Religious side of ATS, unless it's something completely ridiculous or a thread I've been asked to participate in.

As for politics, well I'm a lover of that game, and can always be found in the latest one with BH at my side lol Guilty of creating tension or feeding the trolls myself every now and then in these forums, but sometimes the urge is hard to resist.

~Keeper

[edit on 3/29/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A gesture to a particular person within
ats.

How hard is it...?

Like taking candy from a .....

[edit on 29-3-2010 by tristar]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

ATS like most boards is a victim of its own success.

The good news is as a commercial enterprise it’s highly viable.

The bad news is that it is likely no longer a happy, cozy little safe haven for people interested in conspiracies and those willing and capable of doing serious and tedious research in putting together threads on them.

Yes they still occur and there are some truly brilliant posters and even some credible skeptics. The truth is though that most new members aren’t able to put together high quality content right out of the box, but there is plenty to keep them entertained anyway when it comes to politics and religion, the latest prediction threads, and the latest a ascendant Master took me on a space ship and told me the future of humanity thread while conducting sexual experiments with 29 different alien species!

It’s like anything else in a world full of mediocrity you just have to search out that diamond in the ruff. You never know who it might be, and I have seen some people really evolve in their time on ATS.

Yesterday’s gone and tomorrow never comes, best make do with what you have today!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yesterday’s gone and tomorrow never comes, best make do with what you have today!

Sir, Well said.

I simply am unable to add anything further in respect to this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join