It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masturbate for peace!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
www.masturbateforpeace.com...

[Edited on 4-3-2003 by Mogus]

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ummmm.... Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass... I already get enough action from the US Gov, and have yet to even get a kiss for the effort....

PS, great music for such activity would be "Everybody Knows" by Leonard Cohen

[Edited on 4-3-2003 by dragonrider]

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Disgusting !!!!!!!!!!

Do I have to recall you that we have some kids, here, on ATS ?????????????

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
How supremely childish and infantile.

Mr. Mogus... why are you here? Is this the best piece of opinion you have to offer the fine members of this forum?

Sir, you are the worst kind of Internet forum bottom-feeder.

WS

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Mogus, if this is the yardstick by which we are to judge your future contributions to the board, it is tempting to suggest that you follow your own boldface exhortation and leave the rest of us in peace.
Really, this is deplorable.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Or perhaps: as an exercise in psychopathological aetiology, if nothing else, you could enlighten us - in civil and adult terms - as to why, exactly, you chose to honour ATS with this bilge.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is filth. I assume the mods will delete this soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
whoof! didnt realise you guys were such prudes, its only a joke. Are you the kind of people that gets your sister to hide her ankles in public?
sheesh.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Apprently Kegs, you are the type to yank your sister's skirt in public.

I would hope we strive for higher standards on this forum. And judging by the response, there are some who share this hope.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
lol
hee hee..

I do actually, "your not leaving my house dressed like that me' girl"!!

No seriously, im all for the take back ats idea. I think its a great one. I just think that reponse was a bit harsh, it was only a joke, and if you're offended by the mere mention of the word masturbation then you are a prude.

...and probably sexually repressed to boot!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think the obscenity of the protest is not much more disgusting then a war on Iraq, and the beauty of it: No-one gets hurt.

There's also an initiative going on around the world that has to do with an old Greek play in which the women go on sex-strike. How do you like that ;-) ??

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
You do realise Mogus that this post plays into the hands of all those hawks that say peace protesters are just w**kers!

top topics

join