It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden dead but the disinfo goes on...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Some time ago I came across this video, which shows that Benazir Bhutto knew who killed Osama Bin Laden:

www.youtube.com...

You can see the uncut section here:

www.youtube.com...

And now I've come across this video, which attempts to explain why she would say something so dumb...

www.youtube.com...

She meant to say "Daniel Pearl", apparently. This doesn't explain why the BBC needed to edit the interview... were they worried about a possible libel suit from Omar Sheikh?

Also, when you hear her say it, she pauses a little, and I think it's clear she knows exactly what she was saying. The last video alleges she changed her tune afterwards... and it's possible that she was told in no uncertain terms that if she wanted to get back into power, she'd have to play ball to the extent of damage limitation.

Not that it did her any good...

I'd never looked into who this guy was...

en.wikipedia.org...

Ex-public schoolboy (for non-British readers, "public school" in the UK means very expensive private school, confusingly enough) who was recruited by MI6 according to Pervez Musharraf? How weird is that?

If he did do it, he must have done it before February 12, 2002, when he was arrested, and he's been in jail ever since. It also seems he was the conduit of the $100,000 wired to Mohammed Atta, ultimately from ISI's General Mahmoud Ahmed.

Well. Anyone reminded of Oswald and Ruby?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Can any one say "stinks like a trout from hell"?

These clever schemes that are carried out are very, very clever, I'll grant that, but it really annoys me that these people actually think they're doing something "good".

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Exactly this has been well known and documented for a very long time. They keep putting up false new videos to drum up support for war.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here is a large collection of evidence proving Bin Laden died in late 2001 or early 2002.

link

Anyone recall Bin Laden talking about global warming? It is getting pathetic.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
did Omar Sheikh really murder Usama Bin Laden?

does anyone have information?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Thanks for the link... I never realised there was as much MSM data to support the idea he was dead. Way cool.

And I do like the gag about global warming. That first star (hope you get more) was me...

And normal_human_being - it seems as if poor Benazir had some information, but we can't ask her any more...

I'm a bit more interested in the disinfo guy. Who is he?

[edit on 29-3-2010 by rich23]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Well, I'm just going to answer my own question, to some extent.

And, actually, I've had a brief look at some of the content of his YouTube channel...

www.youtube.com...

And... I kind of like him. I think he's made a mistake about the Bhutto thing, but I find myself in agreement with a lot of his other opinions.

I'm going to look a little harder...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Yeah there was a large amount of MSM attention about him dying until we were about to attack Iraq. I think they decided to keep old Osama around to keep some more fear in the equation to get support for the war. Even though later Bush admitted Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, most people were willing to trust that the government was acting on information we didn't have. I remember some people suggesting Saddam funded terrorists and saying things like "we don't have all the info, they know more than us, bla bla bla".
Now its falling apart but for a while that whole 'color code/ Osama released a new video' play pulled by the media and government were enough to keep public support for the war and the administration.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by time91]

new topics

top topics

join