It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain what this is in this MARS pic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If it was an immpresion why would there be a shadow cast behind it, There may be a reason I am just wondering. Seems to me it is clearly raised out of the ground. Watch the shadow meet the ground.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I see the egyptian falcon symbol for Horus, or one of his 4 sons: Qebehsenuef. Whew, what a name.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Undomiel]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i think duke nukems right. am i right in thinking mars has a dusty surface? if i am then its like sticking your finger in sand. when you remove it some sand falls back in. this could explain why we can only see part of the imprint

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
And in this one I see the ancient Egyptian, Anubis:

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Undomiel]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well, this one looks akmost like someones scratched some words onto the side of the hill.

Wierd.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm sorry about my bad english, but i would like to tell you about something strange i noticed on that mars image.
If you look at the "shadow" that the object casts on the surface, you'll notice that it is pinting to a diferent direction than the multiple sphere's shadow, what i thnik mean that the suposed objet's shadow is not a shadow at all. If that is true, we could think that te object is just an impresion made by some rover instrument. Well, i think that's all i wanted to say, thank you for reading my post

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Well, this one looks akmost like someones scratched some words onto the side of the hill.
Wierd.

Wierder than that, it looks like it says "Pisky"!!

Pisky, have you been sneaking up to mars without telling us??

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Actually, thats grafitti I left during my highschool days, right before I got drunk and totaled my brandspanking shiny new UFO at Roswell. The writing reads: Xzulastithils mom screws Klingon donkeys for money.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Am I the only one who thinks it look like a broken toilet seat?

no m0rbid, you're not the only one according to this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

where there is a picture that looks amazingly similar to the one on this thread

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Actually, thats grafitti I left during my highschool days, right before I got drunk and totaled my brandspanking shiny new UFO at Roswell. The writing reads: Xzulastithils mom screws Klingon donkeys for money.

LOL yeah... I heard about her... no wonder Xzulastithil's so screwed up.
. Gee I hope he doesn't see this.. you bad girl!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It looks a little fake to me. It just sticks right out in the picture.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duke_Nukem
That is a picture from where the the arm has pressed into the ground for the spectral and thermal analysis.

If thats true, where are the tire marks?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub

Wierd.

Those "Words" are erosion from some liquid, at least that is what it looks like.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muppet

LOL yeah... I heard about her... no wonder Xzulastithil's so screwed up.
. Gee I hope he doesn't see this.. you bad girl!

Well, I plan on going back and toilet papering his hive and egging his star cruiser...that is, as soon as I can get my UFO out of impound from Area 51.....those bastards want me to pay billons in court costs and fines! And I told them drinking and flying interstellar craft is not a felony where I come from........

And they DARED call my VXZ-3000 twin reactor dual fusion core love machine a WEATHER BALOON?????????

Just wait till I call my dad and he shows up with his raygun club pals.....

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
interestin pics, bt duke nukem is probably right

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join