It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Christians' "holy spririt gifts" fight the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

I dont hold with the rapture stuff... Have researched it and its been done to death here... Yeshua clearly stated in Mathew 24 that we would go through the tribulation.. It even mentions loads of Christians in Revelation under the altar who are killed for their testimony..

The false pre trib rature is part of the great delusion.... The wheat fom the chaff...

I wholeheartedly agree...

I actually presented a thread on Lahaye's theology some time ago. It's a profit making false hope. That's all. Here is a link to the thread: Lahaye's Theology

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU
Can Christians' "holy spririt gifts" fight the NWO?

He said; "My kingdom is not this world, or my servants would fight that I not be delivered up!"

A very poignantly accurate quote that applies specifically to this scenario. Thank you very much, well said.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
In reply to the OP question, I wholeheartedly believe Christians can fight the NWO, or any other thing that threatens freedom. The problem I have is after the smoke clears. I do not want, or desire anything like a "Christian Nation," or any sort of religious ran country or government of any kind whatsoever. A Republic is what America started out as, and a Republic is what she shall be. A true and clear separation of Church, and State, and a true Secular government in all policies, foreign and domestic.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Christian warriors or terrorists?

"On Monday, nine members of a Christian terrorist militant group were arraigned and charged by a grand jury with conspiring to attack and kill police officers including those attending a funeral in an attempt to expand their war against the group’s enemy, namely the United States."

ww.examiner.com...

Enjoy America, and you thought Islamic were your problem? No, you have your own problems that you're to afraid to face.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
Christian warriors or terrorists?

"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven." - Jesus as recorded in Matthew 5:44

This should answer both your question and what a Christian (one who follows Christ) is.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

No. For that you need a mojo bag and a right-handed dream catcher. For best results you should hang the mojo bag from a nose ring.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Good point. The hippies and their derivitave New Age movements, environmentalists and anti-globalisation theorists have often been criticized for endless babble, useless violence and passively complaining about the "big corporations" while smoking reefers at music festivals. Those accusations of being all talk and no effect has been going on since the 1960s.
Of course by resistance I mean passive mass resistance, like the civil rights movement. In fairness, I have seen footage of a campaign by youngsters to save redwood trees in which they had cuffed themselves into an office and then had mace smeared into their eyes by the cops. That made a powerful statement for many young people across the globe.

As a more general response to some other posts: did Jesus have a radical social message apart from personal savation? I think so, and that is why early Christians were persecuted until they were co-opted as a state power by the Romans. Since then some movements support the status quo and a few have resisted it. In Latin America there was "Liberation theology" amongst some Catholics, and US black theology (like Rev Wright) have spoken out against US hegemony and CIA based interventions. But these are radical differences in outlooks on what it means to be Christian, that doubtlessly come from different histories and positions towards power. Passive resistance with Christian overtones can make the oppressor seem fiendishly devilish and immoral, and could ultimately break their resolve.

The Christian Right are now discussing passive resistance or public disobedience campaigns, although I find it hard to believe. Depending on the campaign this could also backfire: the Phelps family's constant picketing for homophobic and anti-Semitic (and anti-everyone really) causes have hardly endeared them to anyone. So what are the causes? Or should it stick to the current issues of abortion, gay rights and pro-Zionism? I mean that's not really fighting the NWO, the corporations or environmental destruction. Or is Christianity inherently pro-limitless capitalism and indifferent to the environment?

Did Jesus say give unto Ceasar, and mean always obey Ceasar? Or did he come from a Jewish prophetic tradition that was anti-Empire? Did He not throw the money-lenders out of the temple, because they were sell-outs to Rome? According to this interpretation he committed a radical act that led to His very public execution.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join