It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aussie bloke is who he said he was. First impact June 18th?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
TPL

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This asteroid business refuses to die off, and the coincidences are interesting. I try to sceptical but theres that nagging feeling in the back of my mind, possibly even a feeling of hope.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Strange, how a large majority of us, in some backwards way, want something like this to happen.

What day is it now? June 3rd? Only 7 more days until we laugh this one off.

I mean, honestly, we'll think 'Yeah, what if?' then be thinking in the back of our minds 'Nah, we know it won't happen', while underneath that is that nagging hope that it will. We know it won't, but the thing that drives us to interest of these topics is the mundane lifestyle, the same reason we enjoy bloodsport and scary movies. The reason we like to hear about the lives of celebrities and their affairs - we're boring and like to have something exciting to think of.

If the sky is really dark on the 8th though, I'll be pissed, because I know my hopes will be up for nothing. If it's still on the 9th, then I'll just sort of.. hm, do a lot more research. On the 15th it'll probably get to me and I'll go insane.

XL5

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well I guess if it does happen, you could date n' mate a celeb if you wanted! WTH would be the word of the day for most every one. Free speech would make a come back, although true human nature would show. People would overthrow the PTB out of "revenge", if the PTB are not hiding at that time. Thats why ppl would want it to happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Oh, by the way last night at 8:38pm PST the Moon looked REALLY strange, it was extremely bright yellow and was casting a super bright yellow aura around it in the night sky.

It's probably nothing, but the moon looked a bit like that in Lancashire UK two nights ago..
. yellowish n'all..... couldn't swear it wasn't normal mist though.. it's been foggy all day here.

too cloudy to see the moon tonight.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
OK if this has been covered then please ignore.

found this link:

www.billingsgazette.com.../2004/06/03/build/nation/78-space-junk.inc

Comet in Washington state late yesterday.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That washington one was proven a hoax.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

First of all, it wasn't a comet. It was a meteor, a bollide... Second it's no hoax. There was an account that they found the meteorite, that is the hoax.

Repeat after me!!!

Meteor in Washington = real, because of eyewitness accounts of numerous people, including a moderator and because of numerous videotapes showing a bright flash.

Meteorite crashed in Washington = hoax... according to article of a reporter with the accounts of a bogus astronomer.

sigh...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yea it was real, Im in Seattle, I missed the event but a friend of mine got woken up by the sound and light, said it was like a sonic boom. And that happened the day I just read all this AB stuff, Im scared now

Originally posted by TheBandit795

First of all, it wasn't a comet. It was a meteor, a bollide... Second it's no hoax. There was an account that they found the meteorite, that is the hoax.

Repeat after me!!!

Meteor in Washington = real, because of eyewitness accounts of numerous people, including a moderator and because of numerous videotapes showing a bright flash.

Meteorite crashed in Washington = hoax... according to article of a reporter with the accounts of a bogus astronomer.

sigh...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
some one can explain me better why the mods are closing all the aussie related topics here, claiming that they are proofs that it is a hoax?! the only proof yet it's "doubt", nothing more! just because some one called "monitores" appear saying that is all a hoax...( and in fact they sayed in the next day they have lieed), where are the proofs that he is a hoax?
that is starting to annoying me in a severe way,because if people cant talk about something that can be a real danger while there are not real proofs of nothing!...it is quite useless to debate what ever here!

P.S- i forget to say that if for any stance there are a real kind of proof to see, please point me there. if not...i will just think that we have not so much "freedom" as we think here.

if any mod can show me the "official proofs" i will humble bow infront of him and i will swalow my words, asking a huge "forgive me"!

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
AB showed himself wrong. The data he gave does not support what he is saying.

3 objects coming up from below, way below , the ecliptic. the co-ordinates he gives are all above the ecliptic.

The ID he gave for the objects are for asteroids that are on the ecliptic.

He says all 3 objects were found at the same time but the velocity he gives means that they would have had to leave at different times to reach here together.

He say that they used RADAR, you can not use RADAR to detect an object that is over 625 A.U.'s away

The information he gives does not check out.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
yes mate, i know all that "facts", i have folow all the subject from the beginning.
althou that is just "ideas",understend me?...where are the real oficial proofs?
if you seek other places there are also "counter" arguments for all that you have sayed now... is because of that. this is like a snowball subject,,,people finds "proofs" as it's a hoax, and others apear with more infos that dismantle that proofs, and so on and all will repeat again in that process, more proofs that is real....more proffs that it is not...and so on...endless. althow none of them are or came from what we evenctualy can call a "offcial" place or person. that's why i have asked that in my last post.

XL5

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
RADAR is a beam of micro waves that move at light speed, sure they spread but its the sensors sensitivity that counts. There are also such things as microwave lasers (MASER) that don't spread much. Sorta like X-ray telescopes.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
RADAR is a beam of micro waves that move at light speed, sure they spread but its the sensors sensitivity that counts. There are also such things as microwave lasers (MASER) that don't spread much. Sorta like X-ray telescopes.

Yes, I know. At the time he says that they were doing this I was in the Navy working on Fire Control Radars. From what he is saying then we should have a complete and total map of every object in the Oort cloud.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Holy geez i only got two weeks to lose my vir.....

Ehhhh

Oh I agree that this is a pretty big attention getter

I can say one thing. This "Aussie Bloke" person has definitly gained the attention of a lot of people on a lot of different sites. I have never seen an internet doomsday claim with this much attention. It does not help that we have had several new cosmic discoveries recently, and the actions taken by world-wide military.

After trying to follow the posts on GLP, one comes to appreciate ATS!

This biggest success of this one is he promises that its coming within just a few weeks rather than a few years. I guess he figured Heck.... might as well make it a short one, it's a hoax either way

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Easy to fabricate a hoax with enough irrelevant info , and enough exclusion of relevant info , checked into this one before I blew it off though ..

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I was outside on Thursday night , looking down at the ground when there was some sort of very very fast white flash on the ground...i thought it was a cloud moving over the moon fast or something. Then I heard what sounded like a bomb of some sort exploding in the distance. I have no idea what it was but when I looked up at the sky I saw nothing. This isnt a hoax or a figment of my warped imagination, it did happen ..have NO idea what it was. Nothing has been reported on it, no impact or explosion...so no idea.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
see this link, as i sayed before, each time something apear to desmantle that theory, other things or analizys apear saying the oposite. althou this is not official in any way, but a very good work from a guy:

www.godlikeproductions.com.../4/04&replies=0

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
to put my mind at ease, all you have to do is this...

Explain why almost all of the vessles in the free world are heading out of port all of the sudden to take place in naval excercises. these things are always announced 2-4 months in advcanced.

my cousin got his orders less than 48 hours before his deployment.

to me this deployment has been planned very hastily, with no further notice.

I still doubt what AB says, however, ther are some very strange and unexplained things occouring here.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The SKY will be getting dark on June 8th.. and 9th, and 10th, and so on.. It's called "Night". Sleep it off, and before you know it, it will be "Day" again.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
kangaxx said:

if any mod can show me the "official proofs" i will humble bow infront of him and i will swalow my words, asking a huge "forgive me"!

how come you need "official proofs" on this thread but place people on "ignore" when they ask for proof on the thread you started?

double standards mate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join