It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aussie bloke is who he said he was. First impact June 18th?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I agree, It would be one hell-uva hoax. I don't know what to make of all of this...I guess if the sky starts to darken on the 8th, as predicted, I may get a little nervous...

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
As i said in numerous threads: what can we do if it hits us or not. One word: nothing.

Someone suggested the whole thing is nothing but an experiment that has gone wildey out of control to test peoples reactions at such news of imminent doom using carefully constructed 'proof', coincidence and cunning.

If this is the case i feel that this is a dangerous experiment, if this were to reach the dumb masses, panic, fear will set in and true or not every nut with half a brain will take to the streets. Others will fling themselves off buildings or go on killing rampages. Remember '99/2000 change over? There were reports of people slashing their wrists and topping themselves all over the world just because the current century came to an end, so who knows what would happen if this got into the mass media!

In any case we have 16 days to see if it's true or not. If it is then i'll catch you all on the beach getting smashed!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
science.nasa.gov...
www.meteorscatter.net...
www.qsl.net...

These events are watched and followed by thousands of people every year. Kind of odd only one lone PHD came out with a warning about the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The experiment thing will be de-bunked also...AB could be real, it could be an experiment.

Let's say this is going to happen for a moment...If there were any concerns about panic and mayhem setting in, because of this getting out on the net, and experiment "explaination" could be posted to try and de-bunk what is real??

Who knows..I still have a tee time on the 8th, if it starts getting dark during my round I will be upset!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The more I read the less I believe.

If I predicted that everyone would wake up tired tomorrow and not enjoy thier jobs, i'd probably strike a chord. I just read every June earth passes through meteor clouds.

(The link is on a n earlier post by someone)

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
People might want to search about that Asteroid. It's expected to come very close to Earth June 26/27, 2004. If you want to see an orbit simulation of it, here is a link.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
www.theinformationminister.com...

This just came on my television!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljhowie
The more I read the less I believe.

Me Too!

Honestly when I first ran across this stuff it scared the hell out of me, I couldn't imagine going through going through something like this with my family.

I still believe that if this were to happen and some astronomer knew of three comets/asteroids that were on a collision course, there would be a name put to them (just like all of the other asteroid/comets) and they would give some scientific info about them.

The question has been asked of AB to give some details of his/her findings and has never produced anything.

This is fun to watch unfold though!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
People might want to search about that Asteroid. It's expected to come very close to Earth June 26/27, 2004. If you want to see an orbit simulation of it, here is a link.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Yes that is close but its still .0129au or 1,929,812 km away

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
if the dust cloud will cover earth in a week, then....i would get into the deepest mother****** bunker in the planet

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I actually found Aussie Bloke's real name.

It was fairly simple to do.

He is actually Dr Grant Gartrell he has a good Internet paper trail.

He testified before the South Australia Parliament concerning caves conservation, and said he was a Physicist. He is an amateur spelunker.

His actual physical address was in his testimony.

With that info, I found his telephone number. He owns a Blueberry Farm and makes wine.

(edit: removed link to dead info)

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
why does the above post sound strangely like an advertisement for YOUR website......

I am getting an itchy warn/nuke button finger..

chris

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
Personally, I think Aussie Bloke is John Titors uncle!!!

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Milk]

Heheheheee That was good Milk!! Isn't John Titor the guy who says he is from the future....2029 or something like that? They both sure have this in common.....they TALK alot of BULL!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Strange, I keep on getting this deja vu feeling everytime I think of June 17th. I can't pin down what it is though. Maybe I had a freaking dream that I can't remember? I have my doubts about any or all of Aussie Bloke's claims being real; but for some dang reason, I can't get the deja vu feeling to go away, lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The military exercises are to get the world's Navies respond to terrorism as quickly as possible. It could be that it is a coincidence that AB posted this about the same time these exercises were to begin., or he could have found out that these exercises were going to be done and then came up with this hoax. It has been public knowledge these exercises were going to be conducted since 2002 or 2003. I found a site last night, but was too tired to post it. As soon as i find it I will post it here.

BTW, I highly doubt this is going to happen. If anyone in here wants to corroborate that AB is not Dr Garrell, call him up, someone posted Dr Garrell's address, is not that hard to find the phone number, we got people from Australia in this forum, just give him a call and find out.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
June 17th gotcha wondering huh Pisky? Not the bloke

Brian's comments definitely intrigue me. He mentioned June 17th and I am definitely interested in what he has planned.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Heheheheee That was good Milk!! Isn't John Titor the guy who says he is from the future....2029 or something like that? They both sure have this in common.....they TALK alot of BULL!

JTitor was/is from 2036...true or not, it's an interesting read!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm very familiar with the military exercises from when they were announced, and I think "Dr. Garrell" is probably a nice hoaxster. Still, I swear, I can't shake the damn feeling. I'm sure nothing will happen. But, I only bothered to start skimming through these "end of the world" threads because I saw "June 17th" before I saw anything else, and I got this freaking deja vu. I hate it when you get deja vu and you can't figure out why, lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You can keep track of navy movements pretty easy these days.
www.globalsecurity.org...
Not to mention our navy is the biggest threat to China as it eyes Tiwan

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
About the "getting dark" on June 7-8.
Well, Venus will be in transit with earth on June the 8th. Last time this happened was in 1882

sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Anyways, there will be no comet impact or big natural disaster at the end of June 2004.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join