It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do certain parts of your body have a personality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Do you know what I mean? Let me give some examples.

For some strange reason, the right side of my body has most of the scars and injuries. My right side feels like the gung ho masculine side of my personality. On the other hand, the left side of my body is relatively unscathed, and I definitely feel it is my feminine side.

Do you have any strange body parts that have a personality all their own?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I got one certain body part that has a personality of its own, but I’ll leave that for a different discussion.

But all joking aside, I think there is a disease that can cause your hands to move uncontrollably and do weird things.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer Knows

aww, I didn't get to see what you wrote that constituted a T and C violation. I bet you wrote something super funny!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Do you know what I mean? Let me give some examples. For some strange reason, the right side of my body has most of the scars and injuries. My right side feels like the gung ho masculine side of my personality. On the other hand, the left side of my body is relatively unscathed, and I definitely feel it is my feminine side. Do you have any strange body parts that have a personality all their own?

Are you kidding, right?? The problem isn't in your body. Is in your mind. Take it seriously.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't your left and right side of your brain control opposite sides of your body, and each side of your brain controls different functions such as logic, reasoning, and the other controlling creativity and artistic ability? Or perhaps this is a misconception on my part.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yes my BACK is a grouchy, miserable old (SOB) man that likes to take his bad days out on me! I do like to tell people that my grandfather somehow crept into my house one night and traded backs with me. My stomach too, has a mind of it's own...
No, really, I never thought such a thing as what you are proposing.

top topics

join