It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undetectable Extraterrestrials? World-Leading Physicist Says They Could Exist in Undetectable Forms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's some food for thought. Imagine entities inhabiting a 4 dimensional universe coexisting with our 3 dimensional universe. I watched this Carl Sagan Cosmos episode a while back and it intrigues me

!!Warning, strange content that may warp your feeble human mind
!!

[edit on 29-3-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think the cosmologist/astrophysicist is saying that there is something that may be noticed but they cannot understand how to see it yet and this may apply all the way up to IF YOU BELIEVE THEY EXIST Alien technology not being able to understand whats really happining or whats comming into this DARK REALM. Aliens may even be lost onto whats approaching this little universe FROM THE OUTSIDE OF IT. I think what is happining is scientist are trying to understand the total outlook on existance and are realizing that GOD IS REAL AND HIS SERVANTS ARE NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD UNTIL ALL LOSE THEIR FLESH and return to their true forms. SPIRITUAL REALM/ ENERGY REALM/ LIGHT REALM!

OH YEA DRAGONZ ARE UNDETECTABLE TOO....

[edit on 3/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
So, there are no such things as 2D objects/beings. There are no such things as 3D objects/beings. Etc. Everything displaces in ALL axes, whether you perceive it or not.

This is how I've always understood it. Dimensions are all coexistent in our universe. We actually do perceive all of them in one way or another. People say we can only see in three dimensions, but we also perceive time, which is fourth dimensional. We can't perceive an object in eleven dimensions, but we can see the universe around us, which is already eleven-dimensional on a subatomic level (according to some theories).

Dimensions are not secret "places," the way parallel universes might be. They're just different angles of looking at the same universe.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join