It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our world as aliens see it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi folks. Have you been wondering what our civilization, our customs, religions, cultures, our being divided up into countries, our wars with our own race might look like or how much sense it could make for an alien civilization? Now, mix into the picture a bit of metaphysics, namely the idea that the universe is made up of several dimensions, and higher dimensions are occupied by more evolved species. If one of these beings came to earth and told you that they've been where we are, how would you react? And what would you think if they told you that we will necessarily be where they are now at some point? Well, this might be your chance to find out. Please read all 4 pages of this llresearch.org... and let's discuss what you think of it. Even if you don't believe any of it, please, don't just say it might be true or it's BS, make comments that make a difference for the readers, add some content, something that we can discuss together. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

I am Hatonn. I greet you, my friends, in the love and in the light of the infinite Creator. It is a great privilege to be with you, my friends, a very great privilege. The reason that I say that it is a great privilege, my friends, is that we are here for only one purpose. Our purpose is to contact those peoples of your planet who desire our contact. This is the sole reason at this time for us being here.
Thursday Meditation October 31, 1974

Fair play to the channellers...they sure are consistent. Same old rhetoric and the same absence of facts to support the existence of the alien intelligences. They should provide some schematics of novel technology or a star map to locate them...heck, even a plausible description of their biology would be a start

Let's consider the possibility that the messages are genuine. Who'd take advice from an unknown intelligence with no provenance or credentials? Why listen to something that fails to provide these things? Why the quasi-religious phrasing? Where are their scientists and why don't they do some communicating?

I'd like to comment on the whole four pages of transcript, but couldn't see much of interest. Quasi-religious phallogocentrism is already present in spades on Earth...what else have they got?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Firstly, and just to clarify the point, inter-dimensional travel -- and by that I mean our "real world" theoretical dimensional universe, not some sci-fi mumbo-jumbo dreamed up by some guy in his bedroom -- is probably impossible, and even if we could send data between dimensions it would probably be unrecognisable to the being in the lower dimension. But let's take this topic as an exercise in the bedroom theory.

Let's reduce the idea down, let's say that we (with our 3 dimensions) wanted to communicate with sentient creatures who exist in the 2nd dimension on a 2D plain. Firstly, what would we look like to them? Their world is 2 dimensions, their entire existence -- as ours is in 3 dimensions -- is carried out on a flat plain -- a piece of 1 atom thick paper. If we with our super-cool 3 dimensions entered their world -- ie we push one of our fingers through their 2D plain -- we would appear to them as a single 2 dimensional circle of flesh. We continue to push through our finger until our hand is in the 2D plain and they see a fleshy circle which slowly increases in circumference until it becomes an elongated oval which is our palm.

We would appear as magicians to them. We could do things like create a circle on their 2D plain, trapping them within, only to later pick them out into our 3rd dimension temporarily and them replace them outside of the circle. Now imaging someone from the 4th dimension doing that to us, picking us out of an inescapable 3 dimensional prison and simply and easily moving us to a location outside of that prison.

The point is all that we are would be so confusing to them that, in the same way that the human brain cannot create a model of a possible 4 dimensional universe (time not included) they could never conceive of a 3 dimensional universe and therefore would always lack the ability to understand or communicate with them.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by unmode]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
thanks for your view, i respect it. if you are genuinely interested as to why their scientists don't communicate... well, first of all, what makes you think they have or even need scientists at their level and understanding of the universe. and if you are familiar with the law of free will, it's easy to see why. because if they did, they would infringe upon your freedom of will not to know. they are not here to impress and force their ideas on you, that would not change a thing, they could come and tell you face to face there is a God, and he would like you to serve him, and suppose they provided evidence. but you have free will. do you think the mere presence of them and their evidence would change people, their nature, their way of thinking?? No. they are here to help those who seek, and sometimes appear, careful not to leave evidence, but to spark interest and make people aware that there is more to the universe than meets the eye on this little globe of dust. Here is how they operate: llresearch.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Probably why they still aint landed, probably thought wide birth these are pricks they kull each other!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
*reads the transcript* Oy. My head just exploded. Why is it 'aliens' do nothing but talk this metaphysical mishash? No concrete ways to get anything accomplished- Just 'love and light and rainbows and puppies and ponies'!

Since I'm a lazy cuss, I'd like to see someone do a comparative analysis of Ol Bosom- I mean Blossom, this guy, and any others they know about. From my kinda 'normal' standpoint- they all look nearly identical- take out the names, groups, and planets, and it's almost nearly identical- which tells me these channelers have either actually picked up something- And if it's all the same, I'd be REAL wary about this... for some reason, if it's real, that completely gives me the creeps. Means to me, at least, there's only ONE entity doling out these messages....

If it's not real- I'd be just as wary, but not as creeped out. It means these 'channelers' have a script of some sort, and some sort cult or club or 'channel of the month club' or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
sorry unmode, i used the word dimension for the sake of avoiding having to explain densities. ok, forget dimensions. let's say parallel dimensions, existing like parallel pieces of paper exist next to each other. as for travel, it's hard to think this vast universe produced life on ONE planet only, and if there are civilizations, some didn't appear a few hundred million years before us. sure they must've found ways. But I didn't really mean to discuss the technological side of it, but fine, still makes an interesting discussion. Thanks for your view.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
wylekat, if they were talking about all different stuff, that'd worry me. all those millions of evolution in intelligence and understanding, and still damn fragmented views?? no thanks. a unified view they all come to realize and share and agree in which they are willing to share with those who want to know, but at the same time leaving those who would rather not know alone by not landing and forcing their views on us? yes, please.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It seems a little strange to speak of a physical existence that is supposed to teach you about love as an illusion. Do they even know what the word means?

So the only thing we are to learn in this so called game is to react to every situation with love and understanding?

I think love is evidence of a creator. To think that something so powerful just happened is a stretch. In addition male and female negates evolution as creation because it is counter productive to survival. To perpetuate the species you need a mate? Single cell organisms that had the ability to reproduce themselves lost that ability to separated into a male and female that need each other to procreate? Sounds crazy to me.

But this whole speech seemed like a bunch of rambling that had only one point. Love and understanding is the only thing to be learned and meditation is the only way to achieve it.

Well if this physical existence is created to teach us this yet we can only learn it by meditating they seem to have it backwards.

We are to believe that the physical is the illusion and mediating is the real medium that will teach us?

So the creator they speak of created this physical world for nothing and the real way to learn is to close your eyes and meditate?

Seems like some high hippies were trippin on something and wrote this crap.

Good luck with the illusion. Meditate on.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a good way to evaluate your own personality is to imagine a whole planet made up of your clones. now imagine everybody being sarcastic with you all the time and wish you good luck that way. well, good luck on your planet.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I wanted to add a comment on the densities and dimensions.

It always amazes me that people believe in such things. Everyone wants to believe in some special place we can't see.

The fact of the mater is that nothing exists but atoms. Think about it. Everything around you is atoms. The number of subatomic particles orbiting the nucleus makes it look like different objects to humans.

The reality is that everything including you is a bunch of small spinning gyros we call atoms. Only one orbiting subatomic particle and it is hydrogen gas. Add a bunch more and it is lead. Very simple and easy to understand.

The creator created the atom as a building block where he could add particles to make it look and react to other atoms and temperature differently. The perfect building block. He even created consciousness and love with these little atoms. Tell me that just evolved.

There are no worm holes or other dimensions. Nothing exists but atoms that you perceive to be something else. Don't think of space as endless, think of it as nothing, nothing exists out there but clumps of atoms that look like rocks, gas clouds, fireballs, ect.

Gravity is created by these little spinning gyros. The more of them that are clumped together, the more gravity you have.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
so consciousness is made of atoms? and when you die, that's it, your efforts to become a more loving, enlightened person were all in vain? Earn money, spend it and die? On a short note, let's, at the same time, try and keep to the original article as much as we can. I'm not expecting everyone to agree and blindly believe, but i believe an open mind is necessary to find truth, and a readiness to consider every possibility.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

Our world as aliens see it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a3797c0583b8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rolci
so consciousness is made of atoms? and when you die, that's it, your efforts to become a more loving, enlightened person were all in vain? Earn money, spend it and die? On a short note, let's, at the same time, try and keep to the original article as much as we can. I'm not expecting everyone to agree and blindly believe, but i believe an open mind is necessary to find truth, and a readiness to consider every possibility.

No consciousness isn't made of atoms, you simpify too much. Consciousness is exists as the result of electro-chemical reactions in the brain, which at their base level are made of energy and atoms.

Do you find it too difficult to comprehend that there may be no meaning to life other than what we make of it?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
no, i find it difficult to understand why you state that consciousness is a result of electro-chemical reactions in the brain when there is no scientific evidence of that whatsoever, our best scientist have no clue what it is, just like they have no clue what gravity is. A particle with mass, even a quark, or a photon, or as you say energy and its every manifestation, creates gravity. So who tells them to create gravity, and how do they do it, and how does every single other particle in the universe that it is doing it? Since you seem to know everything for a fact.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Rolci]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency men went to and fro over this globe about their little affairs, serene in their assurance of their empire over matter. It is possible that the infusoria under the microscope do the same. No one gave a thought to the older worlds of space as sources of human danger, or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of life upon them as impossible or improbable. . . Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us. . .

- H.G. Wells
"The War of the Worlds"

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You'd sware that they've been reading K-PAX or something.
Still, I got plenty of time to read this stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

Well I dont know how aliens might see our world, but I have an idea how they might see us IMO

MEAT

They're Made Out of Meat (ATS Thread)

I could not resist, who knows what aliens think of us or the planet we live on, also who knows how many aliens are out there.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

Our world as the aliens see it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/660244d4a7a4.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
While I think any foreign intelligent species with sufficient technology to observe us and visit us on our own planet would see us similarly to how we see chimpanzees (perhaps a level above that, we just can't envision 'a level above that' because that's us, to us that's the 'highest' level, even though evolution and perhaps intelligence is non-linear in development), I haven't seen any FIRST HAND evidence of foreign intelligent life visiting us.

I have seen first hand evidence of UFO but our conclusion was that it was secret weapons testing (New Mexico, north west of Roswell 100 miles but that's for my own thread), date was September 9 or 10 (I will confirm because we logged it).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join