It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Left NASA: A Curiosity of Spirit

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
Is this going to drag on for three years or are you just going to GET TO THE POINT?

Seriously, we don't all care for science fiction, aren't all enamoured with your writing, and are INTRIGUED BY THE STORY ITSELF, how about you quit dragging us along and cut to the chase?

How about you quit whining and refrain from posting if you have zero patience?

Perhaps you have some beneficial stories to share with us, of such great insight that we need not pay attention to anyone's threads other than yours?

No? That's what I thought. So how about giving this person time to finish his story before you and others like you drive him away.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by mckyle

hahahaha!

Send that "Earth Dollar" into space tied to a "Red Balloon," so he knows it is from you.

The Red Ballon ( Le Balloon Rouge )
www.youtube.com...
Who remembers that?

Indeed I do remember Le Balloon Rouge (Showing my age I guess)

As for this rooster, posting copious quantitities of drivel: had I been his supervisor at NASA, I would have sacked him long ago for low productivity!

And for those people, saying, give him a chance, come on people! How long does it take for a legitimate person to make a valid point?

Anyway, ]Mr Mask has already echoed my sentiments much more eloquently and coherently, than I ever could, regarding this chap.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

well just reading through this thread, we dont even know what the guy's trying to say yet, or who he is (hes new); and many of the comments here are extremely insulting for no apparant reason.

if i was him, even if i had something important to say, i'd probably be so offended and disgusted with this forum that i wouldnt come back.

so much for encouraging debate and discussion of these issues. its more like a witch-burning session. ive found that a few times on here.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have been into this subject long enough to know you just cant believe everything you read, esp without any evidence to back it up. Im not saying the OP is lying, but normally with posts like this, at the end you will read "read more in my book" There are more hoaxers and frauds out there then genuine ufo believers. And im afraid to say, there are some believers who are so desperate to believe, they will believe without evidence, and thats why this subject is such a joke

So, to the OP. Whatever you are trying to say, after, back it up with evidence. At least evidence that you did work at nasa.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Boy oh Boy ....this is exciting!

Can't wait for the bit where the robot goes :WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! ...Light speed exceeded.!

(They have retractable arms too ..or did youse all guess that part?)

Only to find out that Dr Zachary Smith has fudged the numbers ... then to cut to an important ad break with.....stay tuned to the next exciting episode!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
are you a paid disinfo agent Kandinsky? just asking cuz your posts always sound that way to me.

you never start your own thread about any conspiracy.

Don't make the same mistake I did rapunzel222. Kadinsky, offers us information that could quite well be relevant to the cause, but we can't see it, due to clouded judgement. Not everyone is a disinfo agent my friend. Sometimes its healthy to hear from the other side, so to speak.

To believe everything that is put down in front of us will only lead us in the other direction we are supposed to be following.

It certainly is very confusing sometimes.

FSF

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
i have one comment - why are you using the psydonym " rich " for your aleged friend / colegue - when any one with a brain cell who worked at NASA the JPL or the US security services could discern his / her true identity in seconds

hint - how many people have requiested memory dumps from the spirit probe ??

PS - if this " fact " is a fabrication - an alleged further obsfucation to protect your self anf this alleged " rich " person - then your entire story falls apart at the seams

so which is it ????????????????????

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Sometimes ATS is so disappointing.

Not much else to say other than I'm not directing this at the OP but instead at the myriad of a-holes on here.

True or false, I hope the OP finishes his story.. if he can provide proof that would be wonderful, if not then I take this is a good literary exercise. It's without a doubt ten thousand times better than 99.9% of the people bitching on here are capable of.

b

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Bspiracy]

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Bspiracy]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AstroEngineer

(I did not have time to read all previous comments or address issues raised. I will attempt to do so tomorrow.)

there you have it folks , no explainations , no discussion - just ` on tith the story `

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

(I did not have time to read all previous comments or address issues raised. I will attempt to do so tomorrow.)

there you have it folks , no explainations , no discussion - just ` on tith the story `

It's really unfortunate that he's put himself into that category. The one where we store the files on countless Indigo threads, warnings from the benevolents, insane rants...Stories that make no sense and have more holes than the Detroit Lions' defense...oh well.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I agree with Mr Mask, I have only been on this site for a year and a half and have seen hundreds of posters like this. "I have an earth shattering secret however my cat is sick so will post back when I can"
if I had to take all of these people with a pinch of salt I would need to open my own mine.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This guy is telling the truth and I will tell you why.

Not one post from Phage.

Not one post from weedwacker.

Not one post from Chadwickus.

Not one post from Ozweatherman.

If the four winds aren't blowing, the lamp isn't blown out.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

It's really unfortunate that he's put himself into that category. The one where we store the files on countless Indigo threads, warnings from the benevolents, insane rants...Stories that make no sense and have more holes than the Detroit Lions' defense...oh well.

So what? Most of the comments on this thread are screaming Show proof! Show proof! I'm ashamed of ATS lately. Nobody willing to discuss open-mindedly without freaking proof of identity. The emphasis being on the person saying it and NOT on what the person is saying. I wouldn't have answered almost all of the comments on this thread either. There are only maybe 2 or 3 serious discussion posts here. I say, GOOD FOR HIM!

I'm ranting and I know I am, but seriously, when did proof of identity supersede intelligent debate of what he's saying??

Do you always just out-of-hand dismiss everything someone says just because you can't confirm the identity of person saying it?

Sorry, I just had to get this off my chest. I won't debate this because I don't want to further derail this thread myself and, to be clear I'm very GLAD that AstroEngineer hasn't acknowledged these posts, I hope he doesn't!

Perhaps if you focus your comments, not on him but, instead, on any "holes" you perceive in what he's saying, you might get an answer.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

So that's why I never hear from those posters - they are all on my ignore

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Interesting!

I'm glad I have some background in the world of ICT because without it it would be harder to understand. But the quesiton now is, where will the story go from here?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I think, the reason why there is no post from one of them is: they´re patient enough to let the story come to an end.

So sit down an relax a little bit.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
teaser endings might be fun for you, but its only going to hurt your reputation on ATS.

Because as we know, your reputation on ATS matters.

It sure does when you are known for teasing people along and then doing the usual same thing they always do and either become obviously hoaxers or just disappear.

Why cant the guy write it all up offline and upload it at once? Instead of blaming slow fingers....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If it wasn't for skeptics people would be buying all sorts of crap. We demand proof because he claims he used to work for NASA. Why say I used to work for NASA without providing any evidence?

We have had writers come on ATS and show proof to the owners of this web-site, why is AstroEngineer a special catch?

I was intrigued as the next person, but he even says in his web-site that he can't provide proof.

If you ask me, his story is a little too perfect.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I'm 90% certain that this thread will turn up to be anti-climatic. I mean we've all been through this before. Time and time again, someone jumps on ATS, has a few paragraphs that really tug at the members and then end up leaving. It's almost like they do it just to screw with us.

Or it might be because of the attention of knee-jerk skeptics like Mr Mask, who want to browbeat us all into assuming, on the basis of no real evidence, that astroengineer is a fake.

Early days yet, people. I've read his posts and as someone who's worked on software (not that kind of stuff, I admit) in the past, I haven't yet seen anything I find suspicious, quite the contrary. He seems to know what he's talking about, as far as I'm concerned.

Doubtless this will provoke cries that I'm gullible... but those people will not have noticed that I haven't committed myself either way yet, and may never do so.

Lots of things that AE posts make good sense to me, though, and the rush to dismiss - as other posters have remarked - is in itself mildly suspicious.

I have yet to see any post from Mr Mask that doesn't rely on generalities and personal insults.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
Why cant the guy write it all up offline and upload it at once? Instead of blaming slow fingers....

Why can't you drop your unreasonable demands? Why should he kow-tow to your need for incontrovertible proof? There's no such thing in cases like this.

And I liked the story about Von Braun's SS logo on the back of his NASA pin. Not that I 100% believe it, but it's a cool and unusual idea.

And Iamonlyhuman: I couldn't agree more with your post. I have often been ashamed by ATS, and the responses on this thread are stellar examples of why.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by rich23]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join