It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Left NASA: A Curiosity of Spirit

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Maybe I am missing something here. Why is this a big deal? He has not yet posted anything odd or bizarre. He has not posted anything that is 100% in need of verification. In fact, everything he has posted... even the teaser apologies, are in his blog. So It seems to me that he is posting to his blog and then he copies it to ATS when he gets the time.

I don't see the issue here. Let him finish his story and we can determine validity at that point. It's always mountains from molehills with you peoples..

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

There really is no need to try and degrade the person you're debating. What is the point of calling his debate retarded? If his debate is retarded and you're still debating what does that make you?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
mod edit: post removed

says the one skipping his actuall argument to insult who hes arguing against.

proves my argument more credible than urs anyway. the second anger takes hold and you switch from debate to insult is the second your credibility and dignity go out the window. not to mention your ability to put forward a successful argument.

to make things simple for you lets just say i think this guys story is bogus...and you dont.

ill accept your argument as purely opinion based because afterall you are on the side that needs the evidence. and we disagree with each other.

and thats me an u settled.

[edit on Tue Mar 30 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir
reply to post by mckyle

Get your heads out of your rectal orifaces and come up for some much needed air. ....You all sound like a JD wentworth add in loop mode.

You've been spying again - you naughty boy ;-)
Second line.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Can someone here point the way to Yoda's cave so I can get the straight scope as to whether a post is fact or fiction before it's completely written, because I seemed to have missed that portion when signed up.

Call me crazy, but I think being able to ascertain whether a story as merit or not belongs to the individual reader and anybody attempting to derail someone's post before completion does so with an egregious personal agenda. Just my opinion

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by mckyle

get the following items:

mule team borax
sugar
bowl
spoon

What a great idea!
But how do I get the roaches to mix the ingredients?

Now back on topic .....

Someone posted recently about the OP and his publishing his article elsewhere.

Now forgive me and call me a cynical, and embittered soul when it comes to human nature, but wouldn't it seem a tad reckless - nay foolish - to register your own blogspot and publish your expose? Moreover, wouldn't such actions seem more dubious when one discovers that the OP is a fan of David Icke, and has also posted the article on his site?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Someone made a good point of saturation, and through all various places it's posted the OP can still hide behind a pretty strong veil of security. If it really is true, and he is to disclose dangerous info, I'm sure he knows it and just wants the info out there in as many places as possible so that it doesn't get removed or moderated as quickly by the men in black, etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
i dont get the hostility towards mr mask.....

As I've noted several times in this thread - people don't like having their realities challenged with common sense and rationality.

Mr Mask prefers to live in the land of reality and call a spade, a spade!

This tends to upset an ever-increasing number of ATS members - and so it would seem - certain mods, who seem to have difficulty in hiding their bias.

Ah, but don't get me started. *takes deep breath*
Gu-sa-ba, gu-sa-ba, gu-sa-ba.....

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
This thread is a prime example that people are paid to post. Paid to bury this story. Paid to protect the governments sadistic secrets.

I know - and I'm damned angry about it! I signed up to ATS two years ago, and still haven't received a damn check from the NWO, NASA, NSA, et al.

If this keeps up, I'm going to blow the damn lid off the whole lot!!! (and hopefully make a lot of money in the process)

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
---------------------------------OP---------------------------------

I have found your story intriguing if not a bit taxing. I would suggest maybe stepping it up a half step, and giving a bit more information as to the heart of the story...and less implementation of the discovery.

If you like

Attacking other members is not allowed.
Thank you,l
gallopinghordes
ATS member and mod

[edit on 30-3-2010 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
...the OP can still hide behind a pretty strong veil of security...

If the OP did work for NASA, and really is revealing (or going to reveal) hyper-sensitive information, with huge ramifications for the whole world, then NASA and the NSA, would have undoubtedly nailed his bottom by now.

Trust me.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by 911stinks
This thread is a prime example that people are paid to post. Paid to bury this story. Paid to protect the governments sadistic secrets.

I know - and I'm damned angry about it! I signed up to ATS two years ago, and still haven't received a damn check from the NWO, NASA, NSA, et al.

If this keeps up, I'm going to blow the damn lid off the whole lot!!! (and hopefully make a lot of money in the process)

Thanks for the chuckle Mckyle
It's been too long since we crossed paths!!

As for the thread,

Way too many pages and no talk. This thread reminds me of the reasons I stopped coming to this site for a couple of months. A fruitless thread with 19 pages of gunk, and yes I know my comment is merely adding to the gunk.

I read the introduction thread of the OP and the entirety of this one (including all the back and forth bickering of the highest esteemed of ATS
(sarcasm) it seems all the morons of ATS stayed out and only the cream of the crop took the time to complain(/sarcasm))

While I agree with the people saying the OP is most likely pulling our chain, he has been ripped a new one from the instant he came on the forums. The mods shut down his intro thread due to that reason. How an introduction turned into an inquisition is beyond me, but I digress...

OP, please either put up or shut up.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming, I mean trivial bickering and arguing

edit to add: forgot to add on my sarcasm brackets. D'oh!

[edit on 3/30/2010 by Sliadon]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't want to attack the OP at all, that was not my intention. But if you claim to be from NASA than you better have the credentials to back it up. All the information he posted could easily be found on Wikipedia, so he hasn't provided any new information at all.

Like other posters have said, if he has ground breaking information he should post it before NASA finds him. It isn't too hard to locate someone through their ISP. Doing it in installments would simply mean he is either lying and writing a fiction, or he is truly incompetent and should understand that the government has people who patrol these boards.

I will let you be the judge.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Hey old friend

Glad I could give you a chuckle. It's been a long time indeed, and it seems we both have taken a hiatus of sorts.

I have just come back this week after several months break, and am determined to not get flustered again - regardless of how damn ridiculous and idiotic ...%$#@ *&^% ......

Gu-sa-ba..... gu-sa-ba...gu-sa-ba.
*takes his ATS-specific blood pressure tablets*

;-)

Good to hear from you mate
Take it easy

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Should of known this was too good to be true... but it happens all the time, maybe next time guys huh?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Should of known this was too good to be true... but it happens all the time, maybe next time guys huh?

We will likely never get a REAL wistleblower here - seems like a mistake for a whistleblower to post here when they would be safer going on a alternative news site like Alex Jones radio show.

However this one's hoax has been far more entertaing than most - and not totally implausible as I am friends with some current NASA employees - and they talk about their work in similar ways to the OP - although I do notice a few interesting differences.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

I think this post is yet another example of flag and star grabbing here at ATS.

So far there has not been a single post with any real tangible evidence to support this story.

And it is most defiantly a story, and yes he is playing ats for points.

I don't flag or star threads like this, I only flag and star threads where the person is posting his own personal thoughts and not for any other reason other than intelligent debate.

This is in MHO without doubt a fictional story.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think a lot of posters are forgetting what the word vetting means, and by members at large, hey thats you and me! And everyone who has posted on the thread.

This section is for baseless proofless claims, and it is an area where we the members are charged with vetting the story.

The ensuing thread is the vetting process, and it takes all kinds to vet a story, doesnt it?

Of course vetting a story is most easiest when the whole story is here, and it can be disappointing and aggravating when we are kept waiting for a story to be told that has already happened, is no longer unfolding, and could have been abridged in the first post so the process of vetting could truly begin.

This is what Astro gets for choosing to lay out his story in such a manner as this. If you dont want fifty pages of what we have, learn to post a better opening thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Interesting story... But I'm with Mask on this one.

First off... if you never signed a NDA with NASA then you are not breaking any law or contract by discussing what you found while working there. Therefore you can tell us your actual name and rank within NASA so that we can verify that you worked there. This would really help your credibility here on ATS. You obviously have no issue revealing your identity as you have posted your "story" on a public forum.

If this story did have some substantial mind blowing information, I have a feeling WikiLeaks would have been the best contact to keep your identity safe and reveal the true story. The problem with WikiLeaks is that they require specific details about the information which ATS obviously doesn't care about, and will let you to post whatever "story" you want.

So... My question is... can you provide any of the following to help verify your "story"?

1. Your Name
2. Your Rank In NASA
3. Date of Employment
4. Photos of Your Work on Spirit Programming
5. Screen Shots of Spirit Code Comparison
6. Any Evidence

If this is in fact a true story... I feel like you are going about releasing the information in such a way that paints you as anything but a NASA employee. Why not talk to MSM? Is it because they require proof? I don't see why ATS should be any different. If you are in fact holding onto all of this documentation (which you must have unless your dog ate your computer) that proves that NASA is holding back info from the public... Why for the love of Jah write a multiple part story on ATS? I'm wondering if we can have a choose your own ending type of thing in your next post...

1. Go to authorities or the media with this groundbreaking data
2. Sit down and type a multi-part blog for ATS
3. Join ABC's writers team in the nail biting final episodes of LOST
4. Provide PROOF of this fantastic story about the Encyclopedia Brown of NASA Rover Hacking

Who's with me on #3?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join