It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Insight into Control !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have found through my research that people around the world are making crucial decisions whilst under a duress/control of sorts which is causing involutary decisions to be made some of which might be catalystic in nature. These catalytic (moments of enlightenment/progression) are consequently being prevented from reaching the surface of our combined reality and impacting us all (as one).

You see we are young but that which is within in us is of greatness and wisdom. Release that urge and wisdom within and a reality that is facilitating one on their true path will imerge. A veil will be lifted and a dimension of sorts will reveal itself.

Technology(/ and or more etheric measures) should and could be used to transfer the thoughts of the one experiencing their world in this mental state into the minds of others in a way that can be understood. For sure a new culture would imerge also.
Which i would view as healthy interaction towards preparing one for imersion into oneness.

Now take that last paragraph that I wrote and imagine that we are naturally wired to receive such a signal! Think about this because I think it may be a real possibility. What if we could tune in our minds/attention to experiencing a ('A Real-time walk into the Light'). I know of only a few walks that have taken place in my lifetime. The fact that I was able to tune in and still remember such moments of glory is due to sheer determination to hold onto 'moments of oneness'.

I am of the mind that such walks are being actively prevented from taking place thereby preventing what I consider with firm belief to be a hinderence towards progression into the light.

What if one of us, was able to pull it off. What if someone who could walk into the light, so to speak, whilst still alive!? And we would all witness it.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A Insight into Control !

I have found through my research that people around the world are making crucial decisions whilst under a duress/control of sorts which is causing involuntary decisions to be made some of which might be catalytic in nature. These catalytic (moments of enlightenment/progression) are consequently being prevented from reaching the surface of our combined reality and impacting us all (as one).

NSG52 comments on first paragraph….
Inherent Destiny or Manifest Destiny which one suits you best?
Under the constant push of power it is invertible of the outcome to be its path was designed by former intelligence it was inherent in a certain species leaving the ones who choose to travel the opposite path were constantly being programmed into a complex plan although there are those species who have managed to reproduce the opposite of this intelligence also it was an inherent design and thank goodness for that so to sum it up we have us against them choosing not to follow the norm but still abiding by the universal laws.

You see we are young but that which is within in us is of greatness and wisdom. Release that urge and wisdom within and a reality that is facilitating one on their true path will immerge. A veil will be lifted and a dimension of sorts will reveal itself.

NSG52 comments on second paragraph…
The veils have been lifted what is available is ones personal choice to became a part of the truth and not apart of a program that leads us only into a trapped society that confuses us daily filling our minds with fear and disappear if you don’t submit to their ambiguous drama you are destined to be considered a cast out of evil ways. Which of course we are not and we are not delusional either. It is there wish to classify and label us only because that is the only way the can have control.

Technology(/ and or more esthetic measures) should and could be used to transfer the thoughts of the one experiencing their world in this mental state into the minds of others in a way that can be understood. For sure a new culture would emerge also.
Which i would view as healthy interaction towards preparing one for immersion into oneness.

NSG52 comments on third paragraph…
I would not succumb to anyone’s technology especially one of a false plan If we intend to merge it will have to be an organized infrastructure or organization somehow separated from the ones that exist now.

Now take that last paragraph that I wrote and imagine that we are naturally wired to receive such a signal! Think about this because I think it may be a real possibility. What if we could tune in our minds/attention to experiencing a ('A Real-time walk into the Light'). I know of only a few walks that have taken place in my lifetime. The fact that I was able to tune in and still remember such moments of glory is due to sheer determination to hold onto 'moments of oneness'.

I am of the mind that such walks are being actively prevented from taking place thereby preventing what I consider with firm belief to be a hinderence towards progression into the light.

What if one of us, was able to pull it off. What if someone who could walk into the light, so to speak, whilst still alive!? And we would all witness it.

NSG52 last paragraph
We all can make this possible it is called the joining of telepathy by group progression strengthening our powers together on one thing it takes practice and it can work it does work I have experienced it many times with just two people working at it at the same time. Mental concentration and meditation on the same level can make many things happen we can derail or prolong events that are destined to happen or for instance on a simple level make good out of bad and that falls within the universal laws of helping worldly matters of catalytic events. We can reach the stars if we want we can do most things we just have to not be sucked in to the corrupt plan that was made to lead us in the wrong direction.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by NorthStargal52]

new topics

join