It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geez... those aliens don't quit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The last thing I wish to do in my entire life is start a thread on ATS with the word "alien" in the title. I mean, yeah, I'm 100% positive aliens exist and all, but even making a post on the internet is something that I had pledged not to do from my freshman year of college (around 1999-2000) up until 2005.

I'm not going to go through the long story of, "Oh, it started like this, then this happened, and then that happened"... that could go on forever. In short, I am driven absolutely insane by "aliens" non-stop, all day, all night. I can't sit still for very long unless I've had a certain amount of liquor, otherwise I toss in turn, whether I'm at work, at home, or wherever.

The last thing I ever wish to do is describe any of my experiences because:
Number 1: Where's my evidence?
Number 2: I'm not trying to warn anyone about any thing that may be out there since their ultimate demise is not my concern.
Number 3: It's too crazy to say anything about.

Keeping that in mind, I'm starting this thread even though I don't want to. Yeah, you would think that aliens and stuff that haven't disclosed themselves to the world in plain obvious view yet would not want you to do something like that, but unfortunately I've found that the opposite is the case. I'd imagine that's because when I say anything, most of the replies say "go seek medical attention" or "you need jesus". In that case, I guess it really wouldn't matter even with mounds of evidence to corroborate my statements.

And in case anyone decides to mention it, yes, the stuff I describe below can be found on the internet under the search term "Gangstalking", and even though I like the scary sound of that term (the scary-ness kind of sums it up), the "Gangstalking" "community" doesn't believe in aliens, so I'm all alone here!

Well, when it all started out, I had no idea who it was that was chasing me all over the place. Who it was that were keeping me from getting a job, who it was that was keeping the hunnies away, who it was that had eventually kept my family away from me, killed my mom (not that I cared much about that issue), and just my life really miserable. And then on top of that, it just became more extreme as time went on. It went from an external thing (folks chasing you around, and trying very hard to make sure you know that they're chasing you around) to something that was internal (a psychic in your head that gives you a non-stop headache, voices, uncomfortable sensation all over you body non-stop, unbelievably painful sensations at random time intervals... really just controls your entire body) in addition to the external stuff.

After I saw the internal stuff, I mean, it could have kept chasing me around... playing around with my internal organs all day and all night it simply overkill.

Okay, so anyway, now I walk around with a smile on my face because I can't frown my lips (otherwise it would be a frown all the time), plus I jump around and fart, burp, and it's just total chaos. Then it'll send extremely uncomfortable sensations to random places through out the body, causing me to jump and scratch... the list is infinite.

Alright, I don't have any proof. But there isn't much I can do for proof if I'm home alone and jumping around grabbing at various body parts every second as I try to do whatever I'm doing. Ok, so without proof, all I can do is go get some psychotropic drugs that will make the problem worse and get labeled a pschizo. I prefer just enduring torture and getting some serious liquor when, well, there's just no way, when it's just impossibly inhumanly unbearable.

I guess I never thought about it before 2005... never thought about it when there was a random itch. I just scratched and thought nothing of it. I guess I thought it was all normal. I thought that pshizos were crazy psychos or something. I guess I was wrong, but unfortunately I can't take back anything that I've said to folks I thought were pschizo way back then.

But anyways, don't believe what you see or hear on the TV. Don't believe anything until you see it for yourself. Only then decide.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
I am always very interested in hearing what others have been through.

To me, if you make a post about something it means you want to discuss it. If you want to discuss it you can answer questions about your post to clarify and further the discussion. Otherwise what is the point in making an announcement on a populated board and then never responding, yes?

So...let's explore this part first:

Well, when it all started out, I had no idea who it was that was chasing me all over the place. Who it was that were keeping me from getting a job, who it was that was keeping the hunnies away, who it was that had eventually kept my family away from me, killed my mom (not that I cared much about that issue), and just my life really miserable.

In what way did aliens chase you?

How did they keep you from getting a job?

What did they do to keep the hunnies away?

Why do you believe that they were the ones who killed your mom?

You seem to not want to hear the "go seek medical attention" reply, which is understandable, but you should mention whether you have or have not at least done so in the past to rule out any medical condition before deciding it was aliens that did this to you.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

MegaCurious, please U2U me. I created this account to respond to you. If you can't U2U (like me), because you don't have 20 posts, then send me an email at my username at gmail.com.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You are not kidding!!! Seriously, those fracking holowindows are a real pain in the backside. It is like go away, then what else could I do? It is my eyes relative point of view, ya know?

top topics

join