It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crustal displacement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
As I feel this is very much on the cards, I wanted to know how anyone can predict what would be a 'safe' location should this event occur. For instance, here I am in a temperate zone. If I decide (I won't) to move 2000 metres up, would I end up at a Pole location and be frozen stiff? Or finish up at the Equator and drenched to the skin? Also, I have seen projections of world maps showing changes in the shapes of the continents, but they don't seem to take account of latitudes. In addition, a later Polar shift would complicate the issue.

To me, the only person who could answer this problem is a Time Traveller. And we'd have to trust him/her that he/she isn't deluded. I can't see how anyone, even TPTB, to know where each of us might end up. Yet they seem to have plans.

mclinking

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I post this for you, take it is you whish..

The US Navy Knows, Bill Gates Knows, The CIA Knows, The EPA Knows, The Vatican Knows, The NSA Knows...

Timeline: Al Gore says abrupt climate changes 10-40 years in the future, this is sci fi.

Science fact: Continuity of Government Contingency Planning to be finished by 12/31/2009. Originally, it was 12/31/2010, but they realized they didn't have enough time.

2008 Bill Gates provides funding for seed vault.

CIA moving from VA to Denver right now (if 40 yrs in future, why would you move people who would be dead in 40 years, you'd do it closer to the event).

Plum Island animal research owned by Gov't (off East Coast)...moving it from island to middle of most productive agricultural land on the planet.

EPA had 4 libraries for internal use...scientists filed grievances you closed our libraries...we can't do our jobs...did it for cost-savings...GAO says it cost more to close the libraries than what they are saving...obviously a cover-up to move library to high ground.

John (Jr) Moore, THE LIBERTY MAN

The link below will take you to John Moore's website,
I had a chance to see the video, Global Warming, What The Government Isn't Telling You..of all the different people who have placed material out there, I feel that his background in military and his connections, and research may have the key to why and whats going on, the US knows but is covering up, why is the CIA moving it's operations off the east coast,and why did the Vatican close its library down, what about a new planet,look at why most Navy personal are moving towards the Ozarks, what is Fortune 500 and Wal Mart planning, why are new under ground complexes being built, why is Russia, China, Canada, Britain involved and have had the same knowledge we have and all working together preparing for, he is able to to tell you in a scientific way.. I would recommend this video to everyone, and then after you see it, you comments would be appreciated ......

www.thelibertyman.com...
The CIA Move..... www.outsidethebeltway.com...
and 2012changesarenow.blogspot.com...
And the Vatican, its move read carefully, its right in front of our eyes, protection of these documents from what John says is about to happen and not in to the very distance future... www.vaticanlibrary.va...
Look at our planets, there is one all alone, could this be why our weather is becoming so unusual, ...... en.wikipedia.org...

Take it as you whish.. Seems that the Govt. are moving stuff to Denver and the Ozarks.... Probly just fiction . Al Gore has the Juicy truth on this.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
CIA Moving Domestic Headquarters to Denver, there are conspiracies with Denver airport also, pretty sure there are threads on here, underground buildings and bases.

Things like this makes you think. There seams to be so many dots joining the picture.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haggisdodger
CIA Moving Domestic Headquarters to Denver, there are conspiracies with Denver airport also, pretty sure there are threads on here, underground buildings and bases.

Things like this makes you think. There seams to be so many dots joining the picture.

Well, what pussles me, is that Mr. Moor say in 2008: We will most likely have an huge flu pandemic and an economic collops coming real soon..

He speaks of phases 1 thru 4 , including WW3 , all to divert the people from the much greater threat.. One realy must listen to the man before one can understand it..

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking
As I feel this is very much on the cards, I wanted to know how anyone can predict what would be a 'safe' location should this event occur.
mclinking

In regards to this quote, is there a safe place if indeed there was a catastrophic event to occur ie flooding.

Manchester GB
www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

Is the link in question a preparation for an event to happen or just coincidence?

Where in regards to altitude is the seed vault? above or below sea level to Manchester?

I think it would be right to assume the seed vault altitude would be the safest. I mean the richest people have ploughed money into it so you would think so...right?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
After reading this post, I decided to add the sealevels modification to google maps and test something out.

Red = 400 feet above sealevel
Orange = 800 feet
Yellow = 1000 feet

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/2267b1894e079245.jpg[/atsimg]

Isn't it a little bit odd how most of the war torn regions are above 1000 feet? Could our current series of wars be less about oil and resources, and more of a land grab for pre-event?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Many thanks to all members and their valuable links. I have work to do!

mclinking

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I've heard of this before. I think it was a man who claimed to be a contactee, who was repeating some of this very same information, but I can't think of his name right now.

I was intending to listen to the John Moore radio show today, but it came on at 5am my time.
And he doesn't seem to have a podcast. The only "John Moore" videos I found on Youtube are on the Deagle show, or are the clips that Moore put up himself. Do any of you listen to his show? What kind of things does he talk about?

top topics

join