It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think that's reaching to try and support this ridiculous thread. There are no "13 Satanic days." You can take it from me, as I am a Satanist.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne
I think that's reaching to try and support this ridiculous thread. There are no "13 Satanic days." You can take it from me, as I am a Satanist.

I learned a while back that on ATS, "Satanist" is a very broad term. You will also find that many of them are very different from each other. I can however verify as a Laveyan Satanist that last Thursday, April 29 was the highest holiday of the year.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Very true.
I know from my own system that I'm probably a temple of one

What I should have said was, there are no 13 days of slaughter and mayhem perpetrated in the name of what I call Satan.

edited to add that the highest holiday in my system is July 18th.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by DaisyAnne]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I Googled walpurgis news and came up with official mayhem.

www.thelocal.se...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaisyAnne

Very true.
I know from my own system that I'm probably a temple of one

What I should have said was, there are no 13 days of slaughter and mayhem perpetrated in the name of what I call Satan.

Not that you know of that is.
I only say so because I try to defend "Satanism" here only to constantly be met by one lonely person from somewhere who would claim that they indeed do whatever crazy thing it was in the name of Satan and who was I to decide that could not also be called "Satanism." Then the fundies lambasted me with their ideas of "Satanic" versus what I might agree with being attributable to Satan...

...so I gave up on all that. Just thought I would save you the trouble.

edited to add that the highest holiday in my system is July 18th.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by DaisyAnne]

I will be sure to send a card!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like I owe you a belated card

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Where's my holiday?
Hmph!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

You name it, and we'll be there with party hats!
Also, silly string!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

Well, it can't be today, because today is a special holiday already.
Today is Free Comic Book Day!!
But I think I deserve my own holiday...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Pick any day you like. A reason to have a party - YAY! A reason to celebrate or just be happy and thankful for anything - YAY! Another reason for pseudo-Christians to come up with some BS thread about yet another day they think is full of baby killing devil worshippers - YAY!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
I Googled walpurgis news and came up with official mayhem.

www.thelocal.se...

Interseting, from that article -

The night is however also the occasion of many young Swedes' first flirtations with alcohol.

That is the problem right there. Anyone who has ever gotten drunk and had friends knows that the first time is usually a bad time with suddenly realizing how much smarter, stronger, faster, tougher, better looking you are for the first time you act like an idiot. An entire festival full of people having their first time sounds like a bad bad time to me. Sounds like good watching though!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well it seems the 19th passed uneventfully over here - glad it did the 21st was my birthday and boy .......

I digress, I spent the 19th setting up an exhibition stand at a show that had over 7.000 visitors over its three days and didn't notice anything different.

Its a shame that so many of these sort of threads start on ATS - predicting great this and that and then peter out into nothing.

Perhaps we should have a forum - like the Hoax forum for "Faildictions" ?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They may not be Satanists (or they aren't), but they're obviously some serious occult freakos.

Just check out the "Brotherhood Of Death", that pretty much sums it all. Those Skull & Bones rituals appear to be a mix of ancient Druidic stuff and something else. That famous "Cremation of Care" ritual is actually a section from Shakespeares' "Midsummer Night's Dream"

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Actually the date is much closer to April 19th.

This website shows the accident happened on April 20th. Another thread I found displayed this link to the website. It is quite good because it shows the timeline of the oil rig disaster in the gulf coast.

deepseanews.com...

It looks like the sacrifice this time was earth's oceans. This disaster is of global concern and no one nation can ruin the planet just because they can. I bet a new power will be granted to the UN because of this oil spill accident.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I was watching the movie "Waco" the other night on netflix. I am familiar with what happened so the movie intrigued me. When I was watching it, I noticed the date for the incident. April 19, 1993. Which brings me to this thread. I had seen this thread previously before i watched the movie and seeing how this is about the illuminati and satanic sacrifice.
I find it rather odd that the house was burned on the 19th.
Makes me wonder if the house burning was a cover up for a sacrifice portrayed as an accident. Im not saying im 100% correct about the sacrifice, but due to what i just realized, it could be a possibility.
Whatcha think?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I learned a while back that on ATS, "Satanist" is a very broad term. You will also find that many of them are very different from each other.

Well, of course!
The most basic of Satanic tenets is that individualism is celebrated.

"Satanist" though, I think is a very narrow term for one who wishes to achieve one's own godhead. It's all wonderfully skewed IMHO. "Satanists" are fiercely individual yet come together under a single moniker which is confusing to so many folks because a Satanist (as codified by LaVey) is generally someone who doesn't believe in God(s) yet wishes to become one

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
They may not be Satanists (or they aren't), but they're obviously some serious occult freakos.

What's an 'occult freako"?

About five of the six definitions for the word 'occult' would fit exactly to one who would choose to study conspiracy.

Be careful, someone might think YOU are an occult freako!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yet another Satan thread ...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
reply to post by indigothefish

Actually the date is much closer to April 19th.

This website shows the accident happened on April 20th. Another thread I found displayed this link to the website. It is quite good because it shows the timeline of the oil rig disaster in the gulf coast.

deepseanews.com...

It looks like the sacrifice this time was earth's oceans. This disaster is of global concern and no one nation can ruin the planet just because they can. I bet a new power will be granted to the UN because of this oil spill accident.

WHO says that it was an accident. There are some month or signs of Zodiac that reveal much about the origins of such accidents.
I don't know why so many comments are turning around April 19 while April 20 2010 is the day of darkness. BP, the birth of the black death,
April 20 1889 birth of Hitler, the birth of the black death
April 20 1314 Pope Clement V dies according to the last prediction of Templar Grand Master Jacques de Molay during his execution.

So, much interesting events under the sign of Aries. Some events relate Aries with jewish and extreme right winged conspiracies, Virgo with right winged and liberal conspiracies and Scorpio with left winged conspiracies.

Many events that happened in this signs seem to make this theories damn right.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

so based on the number 13 being relevant somehow to the communities that practice occult things, do you think today (friday aug 13) could be relevant somehow?

i know people usually tend to say 'friday the 13th is bad luck!'

but based on the relevance 13 has in the more secret and occultic communities, what do you think?

[edit on 8/13/2010 by indigothefish]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join