It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ok, so this is day 2 for me here in the UK - still no signs.

Maybe the OP has come across some things he could help us out with?

Eagerly awaiting.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I am a theistic Satanist, and I abhor the picture you paint of Satanists. Those of us who are real worshipers of Satan do not condone kidnapping, abuse, or human sacrifice. Ours is a religion that worships the Light Bearer, the Giver of Knowledge - the antithesis of Yahweh, god of the Christians. Your sources concerning Satanism are sources designed to scare people into further slavery of Yahweh worship, or are simply concerned with scaring people for the hell of it.

Hail Satan!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by satanictemple

i thought satanists didnt worship anyone as if they were gods themselves?

the Luciferians are the ones who worship satan as god...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by satanictemple

i thought satanists didnt worship anyone as if they were gods themselves?

the Luciferians are the ones who worship satan as god...

There are varieties of Satanists. Many theistic Satanists (those who believe Satan is a real deity) do worship him.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm not going to lie...
I think this whole thread is a joke.
Wait...I'm pretty sure I said that already...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I knew there was something I forgot to do yesterday!

Oh man I knew there was something I forgot to do yesterday

1. Eat breakfast 
2. Shower 
3. Work on tan 
4. Eat Lunch 
5. Go shopping 
6. Kidnap Female Virgin 
7. Eat Dinner 
8. Watch TV 
9. Go to sleep 

Darn it, darn it, darn it!

Oh well, I guess I will have to wait until next year!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Stop feeling that sensitive peoples rights supersede my own.

Embrace the reality that we are all good and bad to various degrees.

See signature below.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Diary Entry
21st April, 2010

Nothing happened.
Still haven't sprouted horns or a tail (lame.)
The sky hasn't bled (fingers crossed.)
The urge to eat children has not surfaced, so I'm still a vegetarian.
Still haven't killed anyone.
Did not receive a package with a fresh heart or disembodied head from a courier service or through the mail.
Have not had the overwhelming urge to eat the fat of an unbaptized child (still a vegetarian...)
Was not solicited to participate in ritualistic orgy.
Have not reached into someone's abdominal cavity with the intent of removing their spinal column through the front of their body.
Have not adorned my wall with any new skulls.
Still haven't received any visions of demons, succubi, fallen angels, the antichrist or the apocalypse.
Was not clandestinely contacted to participate in a black mass in the middle of a forest or desert in the middle of the night.
Still very much bored.
Some Satanic holiday...
[sigh]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Dude, what the hell? We were all there. We even sat outside your place and beeped for a while. We had a demon go and knock on the door, no one answered. It was the best Satanic holiday every. You totally missed it all.

We had one the best (insert ignorant Christian scare tactic BS fake ritual practice here) ever! You would have been so impressed by the level of (insert ignorant Christian scare tactic BS fake ritual practice here) and the amount of evil invoked by the (insert ignorant Christian scare tactic BS fake ritual practice here).

It was so awesome. Well, next time we will make sure we meet up early. I will keep watching ATS to find out when the next big fake Satanic holiday is.

Shahemforash!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I am not a Satanist, nor did I claim to be the 21st Century Satanic prophet for ATS, as such, all I am doing is taking into account historical data that proves that this 13 day period of April 19th through May 1st is more often than not always filled with some kind of ritualistic killing of innocent victims.

Since I didn't make up the information I found, you act and comment as if your ticked off that nukes didn't go off on April 19th in various cities killing millions of innocent Americans just to prove that my posting was correct.

April 19th begins a 13 day period that runs to May 1st. While you make fun of not being somehow entertained with death and destruction on April 19th, I for one wish you would show some maturity about the matter because complaining that murder and mayhem did not occur shows everyone that something might be wrong with your moral compass.

As I indicated in my posting, if nothing happens, I for one will be grateful. I can see you are an apparent blood and violence enthusiast that wants death and violence just for your entertainment and while I cant help you're inability to be an adult, ridiculing or making fun of the situation shows just how little you understand what you're actually stating by your rude remarks.

Since you're so quick to find fault with my posting and then arrogantly label it a hoax, I question what hoax you are talking about. If it is because I stated I expected something to occur on April 19th, I did indicate that I felt that they would not miss this opportunity to do their evil thing because history has shown they so often do. I still think they will use this period for evil but if they don't ,I wont cry like a little girl or even act disappointed.

I for one am not saddened that nothing happened exactly on April 19th. On the other hand you portray yourself to be disappointed that nothing happened. If this is the case, they there may just be something psychologically wrong with you. You might want to get help for it.

If after this 13 day period passes and nothing happens, I will once again state that I am glad nothing happened. Let me repeat that again for your benefit. If nothing happens I for one will be glad nothing happened.

While I still do not think that this period will go unused by those that use such dates, time will tell. Until then, do everyone a favor and use your infantile remarks on someone that might give a damn. This is not a game and I am not someone who would perpetuate a so called hoax. While you are entitled to your ignorance, I am entitled to my not having to put up with your ignorance.

Since you elected to use the reply to a posting, you obviously wanted to show your response to the ATS membership and those that read postings on ATS as if you have some backbone. Now that you have done so, do us both a favor and keep your ignorance about murder not occurring for your entertainment to yourself and I will keep my remarks to your comments to myself.

If you cant use a general practice of mutual co-existence, then as far as I am concerned, you are a hating naysayer that is quick to ridicule what you obviously do not understand. If this is this the case, then I already know that nothing I say or do will change you from you current psychological sufferings and mental shortcomings. If you are already under a doctors treatment, then please take your meds because your in dire need of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

I am not a Satanist, nor did I claim to be the 21st Century Satanic prophet for ATS, as such, all I am doing is taking into account historical data that proves that this 13 day period of April 19th through May 1st is more often than not always filled with some kind of ritualistic killing of innocent victims.

I am a Satanist so how about you think for a second I might have been offended by you making up crap about my religion. Does my religion not deserve respect? What are you? Can I just make a thread saying whatever the hell I want about you? Huh?!?!?! CAN I?!?!?!

Relax man. Your historical data is flawed at BEST and a complete lie at worst but that is ok. I was not really relying on this thread for any kind of reality. I was just along for the ride.

Since I didn't make up the information I found, you act and comment as if your ticked off that nukes didn't go off on April 19th in various cities killing millions of innocent Americans just to prove that my posting was correct.

Really? I seem ticked? I was joking with Matt. It was a joke to another member that was not you. Joke. Matthew. Not ticked. Just kidding - with someone else. Sorry you took it how you did.

April 19th begins a 13 day period that runs to May 1st. While you make fun of not being somehow entertained with death and destruction on April 19th, I for one wish you would show some maturity about the matter because complaining that murder and mayhem did not occur shows everyone that something might be wrong with your moral compass.

Actually, I would say your moral compass is the one that needs to be re-magnetized. I am laughing because an obvious BS thread turned out to be as pointless and empty as most of us predicted. I am not laughing because people did not die. I am tickled pink though that reality came along and rained all over your party...

speaking of parties...

You on the other hand are sitting here waiting, thinking about, imagining, predicting, compiling fake evidence to prove, and almost seemingly hoping for some kind of slaughter to have taken place.

I am laughing because silly stories that get run over by reality make me laugh.

You are upset because...why? No one died? What is bugging you? Tell me about it? Maybe sit back and see if that relaxes you more. Talk to me. So, your big fake Satanic ritual sacrifice holiday based on lies did not come true...

...how does that make you feel?

(I am here for you)

As I indicated in my posting, if nothing happens, I for one will be grateful. I can see you are an apparent blood and violence enthusiast that wants death and violence just for your entertainment and while I cant help you're inability to be an adult, ridiculing or making fun of the situation shows just how little you understand what you're actually stating by your rude remarks.

Step back for a moment and really look at what is happening here. You are sitting and waiting for the wholesale murder of innocent lives all over the world and DOING NOTHING TO STOP IT!!!!!

You are just publicizing it but not helping at all. You are sitting in a room, typing away on some keyboard, watching your point and flag count go up while you believe innocent people are being murdered in the name of Satan EVERYWHERE.

I do not believe you and so far I am right. Nothing for me to do but enjoy the fact that you were wrong and no one died.

Did you catch that? Let me say it again. Are you sitting? Stop leaning forward like that. You seem tense and it is bad for your posture. Seriously, relax. I am not here to sacrifice anyone just yet.

I AM ENJOYING THE FACT THAT YOU WERE WRONG.

I AM ENJOYING THE FACT THAT NO ONE IS BEING MURDERED LIKE YOU SAY.

I AM VERY MUCH ENJOYING THE FACT THAT INNOCENT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ARE NOT BEING SACRIFICED TO SOME IMAGINARY FRIEND.

What are you doing again? Right, you believe innocent people are being murdered all over and you are here posting on the internet. Bad bad evil me. Funny how us Satanist always have to show you that the S on your moral compass does not stand for North.

Since you're so quick to find fault with my posting and then arrogantly label it a hoax, I question what hoax you are talking about. If it is because I stated I expected something to occur on April 19th, I did indicate that I felt that they would not miss this opportunity to do their evil thing because history has shown they so often do. I still think they will use this period for evil but if they don't ,I wont cry like a little girl or even act disappointed.

So far all I see you doing is crying like a little girl and acting very disappointed. Look how you are lashing out at me over a joke I made to someone else. Look at the length of this post in response to that joke. Look at the extra things you added just to express more anger about. I am still in a dandy mood and here you are tearing me apart.

Tell us what has you really so upset. You can talk to us. Nothing but friends here, mmmmmk?

I for one am not saddened that nothing happened exactly on April 19th. On the other hand you portray yourself to be disappointed that nothing happened.

How about this. Instead of just defending one false accusation after another...you just back one of them up.

Show me where I expressed any of this and then we can move on from there. I am getting tired of defending against things I never said.

Quote me and we can keep going with this.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
not sure what happened april 19th...
but happy 420....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by satanictemple

I am a theistic Satanist, and I abhor the picture you paint of Satanists. Those of us who are real worshipers of Satan do not condone kidnapping, abuse, or human sacrifice. Ours is a religion that worships the Light Bearer, the Giver of Knowledge - the antithesis of Yahweh, god of the Christians. Your sources concerning Satanism are sources designed to scare people into further slavery of Yahweh worship, or are simply concerned with scaring people for the hell of it.

Hail Satan!

The sad part about what you believe is that Satan hates you and awaits your personal destruction with glee in his heart. He has nothing but total contempt for all humans and would squash all people, just like you would squash a hornet or a cockroach.
You are definitely NOT denying ignorance.
Maybe one day you will see the lie for what it is.
Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Oh it f'n figures!
I never get to do that stuff!
When is it going to be me?!
I feel so left out.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

As a Satanist, the only thing about your post I took issue with was your linking so many things to Satanism that really have nothing at all to do with Satanism.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoSpecial

Originally posted by satanictemple

Hail Satan!

The sad part about what you believe is that Satan hates you and awaits your personal destruction with glee in his heart. He has nothing but total contempt for all humans and would squash all people, just like you would squash a hornet or a cockroach.
You are definitely NOT denying ignorance.
Maybe one day you will see the lie for what it is.
Good luck to you.

Says who?

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Wow.....the pope involved with child sacrifice in the bowels of the vatican? That would make a great horror/suspence movie......First that and now these child-abuses by the church by paedophiles? What a sick insstitution must that be. It is way off topic but......how can a pope have so little respect and fear for God?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
so if anyone was following this thread it pretty much called out there should be a false flag from april 19 to 13 days later , oil spill started april 28th i beleive here and now another one gone down here

anything?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
One day left, and I haven't seen so much as blood dripping from a wall. I even have a black cat and he's been especially mellow for the past couple of weeks. Pffttt!!! Oh well, perhaps the world will end tomorrow. Here's hoping.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
in relation to my last post here, that if anything Could be regarded as a false flag or something worth these 13 satanic days, the oil spill is really the only dramatic event that has yet happened, an update on that specific event in another thread says obama has sent the swat to investigate... here

[edit on 5/1/2010 by indigothefish]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join