It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You forgot the holiday on 4/20 that all truly evil individuals celebrate.

In which they smoke a lot of weed

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

first of all that was off topic and should be deleted,
second it is incorrect.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

Originally posted by SpectreDC

first of all that was off topic and should be deleted,
second it is incorrect.

Really?

REALLY?

Try to relax friend, it's only the internet.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
After reading the many postings, I thought I would take a moment and thank each and everyone to include the 4:20 crowd that I can see tried to add some levity to the subject matter.

Since my original posting, I looked at a number of things that I elected to leave out for the sake of overall size of the original posting and after reading the many postings, I thought I would share some new interesting April 19 events in history.

The following dates were left out of the original posting but still serve to show that indeed through out all of history, April 19, has had many significant events and deaths occur on this date.

While there are those that will accept that Admiral Sir Francis Drake was a notable person in history, what draws my attention to Sir Francis Drake is that on April 19, 1587, he entered Cadiz Harbor and engaged the Spanish Fleet and sunk and destroyed them. The lengthy sea battle went on for hours and involved flaming ships, explosions, death and bloodshed in abundance. After reading of this event, I pondered and wondered if perhaps Sir Francis Drake knew something not known to the common man.

While I have been tracking and trying to identify key events scheduled for April 19 that involves Obama and or International visits and campaign dinners. What I found in history was interesting because Obama considers himself the 21st Century Abraham Lincoln, I decided to take a look at Lincoln and see what there might be that would be interesting and mysterious.

Well, I found that in 1861 on April 19, Lincoln ordered the blockade of Confederate ports. I mention this because if history is in someway repeating itself with a new twist, then I found it interesting that Obama plans to be at a fund raiser for Barbara Boxer in California on April 19 and if there are riots or demonstrations with violence, it could lead to some executive action depending on the nature and extent of the incidents that could occur.

While Obama prides himself along the line of thinking he is in someway the new Lincoln, it would be good to note that Abraham Lincoln had his famous Funeral Death Speech given by Rev. C.M. Butler D.D. on April 19, 1865. This eulogy is of course because Abraham Lincoln was assassinated to allow for the funeral address to be then timed to be given on April 19, 1865.

Other dates that were intriguing were the death date of Charles Darwin who died on April 19, 1882.
The Boston Marathon began its first annual marathon on April 19, 1897. Joan of Arc declared a Saint on April 19, 1909.
China Communist declare war on Chang Kai-shek, April 19, 1927.
FDR took the USA off of the Gold standard in 1933.
In 1989, the Navy ship USS Iowa had a gun turret explode which killed 47. All of these events occurred on April 19th.

Last, but not least is the one event that I suspected had some evil involvement was the April 19, 1994 Rodney King trial results which ended in riots, fires, deaths and an overall atmosphere of fear and racial concern with was happening in Watts and Central LA. This event was clearly something that brought out the evil for everyone to see on the big media TV outlets.

While there are more notable deaths and events in history for those interested, I have provided some additional links to further your interest for April 19-May 1. This 13 day period is a period whereby anything could happen, but if it does happen, just remember that it was planned and not just accidental. That is what makes it evil, the fact that it was planned.

www.on-this-day.com...

www.historyorb.com...

www.worldofquotes.com...

Thanks again for all the replies and posting.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

April 25 - The Da Muer ritual: Grand climax. Sex rituals and sacrifice of a woman or young girl.

now i know what i want for my birthday - a hot ginormous satanic orgy

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just thought you should know the first blood shed occurred at Fort Sumter on April 12. This is considered the first shots of the ccivil war. This caused Lincoln to recall troop by train On April 19, the Union's Sixth Massachusetts Regiment was traveling south to Washington, D.C. through Baltimore. At that time, there was no direct rail connection between the Philadelphia, Wilmington and Baltimore Railroad's President Street Station and the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad's Camden Station . Upon leaving the train depot the mob started surrounding the troops to block there escape. Panicking, several soldiers fired randomly into the crowd, and mayhem ensued as the regiment scrambled to the railroad station. The police managed to hold the crowd back at the terminal, allowing the infantrymen to board their train and escape. Only 4 soldiers and 12 rioters were killed hardly even worth mentioning.

This brings me to my point you suggest wars were fought on this day on purpose.You can pick any date and with the thousands of wars that were fought can put a collection together for any date.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of people in this thread complaining that Satanists and Luciferians have their noses in the air and refuse to talk about their faith.

I am not one of those. In fact I love to talk about it. So, if you are curious about anything to do with the subject, please U2U me. I would very much like to dispell the negative images portrayed in the OP.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Watch Raj Patel (Maitreya/Lucifer) and Share International's website, that's THE TRUE CHIEF ORGANIZATION OF SATAN on earth:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

The following information adds even MORE significance to the April 19th date:

www.scopesys.com...

On April 19th:

Significant Events

607 Halley’s comet comes within 0.0898 astronomical units (AUs) of Earth
1529 In Germany at the Diet of Spires (Speyer), a document signed by Lutheran leaders in fourteen cities lodged a "protest" which demanded a freedom of conscience and the right of minorities. Henceforth, the German Lutheran Reformers were known as "Protestants."
1529 2nd Parliament of Spires (Speyer) bans Lutheranism (Protestinism)
1539 Charles, protestant German monarch, signs the Treaty of Frankfurt
1587 Sir Frances Drake sails into Cadiz Spain & sinks Spanish fleet
1770 Captain James Cook first sees Australia
1775 Minutemen Captain John Parker orders not to fire unless fired upon
1775 Revolution begins-Lexington Common, shot "heard round the world"
1782 Netherlands recognizes the U.S. as a nation
1861 Baltimore riots - 4 soldiers, 9 civilians killed
1861 Lincoln orders blockade of Confederate ports (Civil War)
1874 Barracks on Alcatraz Island destroyed in fire
1887 Catholic University of America was chartered in Washington, D.C.
1896 Herzl's "The Jewish State" is published
1904 Much of Toronto destroyed by fire
1909 Joan of Arc, declared a saint
1910 14th Boston Marathon won by Fred Cameron of Canada in 2:28:52.4
1910 Halley's comet seen by naked eye first time this trip (Curacao)
1919 French assembly adopts an 8 hour work day
1921 Funeral of last German "Emperor", Empress Augusta Victoria
1932 President Herbert Hoover suggests adoption of 5 day work week
1933 FDR announces U.S. monetary system is leaving the gold standard
1936 Anti-Jewish riots break out in Palestine
1939 Connecticut finally approves Bill of Rights (148 years late)
1940 Dutch prime minister De Geer declares a state of siege
1941 Robert F. Wagner, Sr. introduced a resolution in the U.S. Senate stating that U.S. policy should favor the "restoration of the Jews in Palestine." The resolution was supported by 68 Senators.
1943 Jews attack Nazi occupation forces at Warsaw Ghetto
1947 French ship explodes in Texas City harbor, killing 522
1948 ABC-TV network begins
1948 Chiang Kai-shek elected President of Nationalist China
1951 General Douglas MacArthur ends his military career
1953 WAFB TV channel 9 in Baton Rouge LA (CBS) begins broadcasting
1967 US Surveyor III lands on the Moon
1971 USSR Salyut 1 launched, the first manned spacelab in orbit
1971 Charles Manson sentenced to life for the murder of Sharon Tate
1982 Sally Ride announced as first American woman astronaut
1982 USSR Salyut 7 space station was put into orbit
1989 Gun turret exploded on the U.S.S. Iowa, killing 47 sailors
1993 Branch Dividians/FBI standoff in Waco, TX ends: 60 adults (4 F.B.I. agents) & 25 children died
1995 Truck bomb outside Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, killing 168 & injuring 500

Holidays

US : John Parker Day (1775) honors minutemen
Massachusetts, Maine : Patriots Day - Boston Marathon run (1775)

Religious Observances

Christian : Commemoration of James Duckett
Anglican : Commemoration of St Alphege, Archbishop of Canterbury, martyr
Lutheran : Commemoration of Olavus Petri
Lutheran : Commemoration of Laurentius Petri

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
April 19, has had many significant events and deaths occur on this date.

Hi, first of all well done on all the research you've put forth in your endeavour to try and make out like april 19th is some sort of magical date for evil.

However, you can find many significant events and deaths for nearly every date in the calendar.

Just as an example here's a list for June 6th

Events - www.brainyhistory.com...

Deaths - www.brainyhistory.com...

Births - www.brainyhistory.com...

That's alot of things for June 6th, is June 6th a magical day for evil too ?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
oh pffffft

well I must be satan himself as my birthday is the 19th April.

Like wow, I was born during a wild storm too... oh God help me

What a load of BS!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Well then, perhaps you're the new anti-christ!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Just a quick reminder here:

Pretty much all ancient religions practiced animal sacrifice. The animal was slaughtered ritualistically, with respect, and was then cooked as food for the worshipers. This was long before KFC and factory farming, when people still had to kill their own food.

And while there indeed have been several crazies out there that have sacrificed humans to make believe gods and devils, it should be remembered that the one religion completely based on human sacrifice is Christianity. Christianity's basic belief is that Jesus was sacrificed by God to man, and that to attain eternal life, they must mystically eat his flesh and drink his blood. So when a Christian starts complaining about other religions having "sacrifices", well, they're not being very consistent.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I thought this deserved an early reminder, to keep in mind in case anyone had plans to visit Victoria, or a few other "hotspots" next week and wanted time to research. Sorry for the grim pov as I write that.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ok, here in the UK it's 10:54 AM on the 19th...

Not much going on, think I'm gonna cut the hedge, anyone else having similar Satanic events?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

And while there indeed have been several crazies out there that have sacrificed humans to make believe gods and devils, it should be remembered that the one religion completely based on human sacrifice is Christianity. Christianity's basic belief is that Jesus was sacrificed by God to man, and that to attain eternal life, they must mystically eat his flesh and drink his blood. So when a Christian starts complaining about other religions having "sacrifices", well, they're not being very consistent.

Bravo. I was trying to bring this up earlier in the thread, but the Eucharist always seems to be glossed over. It's amazing what people don't want to look at.

Anyway, it's 9 pm on the 19th and nothing happened. Fancy that. As a Satanist, I'm now going to watch some TV. Evil, I know.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Watch Raj Patel (Maitreya/Lucifer) and Share International's website, that's THE TRUE CHIEF ORGANIZATION OF SATAN on earth:

Get the wood stacked and fuel ready! It's time to burn us a witch! If he is able to escape after we light him on fire, then you were right, he is Satan. If he does not escape and burns to death....well he was just human.

Good thing for him this is the 21st Century I suppose.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
well the original poster of this thread has stated multiple times that this is just day one of a 13 day period

so... nothing happened today, but i personally am still interested in the remaining 12 days

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
actually i take that back, something did happen,

we had a protest on every US capital, plus a protest in DC
AND a 2nd amendment march all today

not only that but the media completely ignored all this and instead ran a segment on how militias are 'fringe groups'

thus, by not covering the movement, they did a great job hidding the numbers of those involved, and ALSO - they did a great job informing everyone else that militias are 'crazies' and 'dangerous' today as well

perfect set up to label militias as scape goat for any extreme false flag event

so i suppose, in advocacy of the OP, this could be sufficient layout for the begginning of a 13 day period of events, perhaps leading to a false flag of some sort

[edit on 4/19/2010 by indigothefish]

[edit on 4/19/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

That was all things I was thinking today.

I don't buy the whole Lucifer thing, pretty much the same way I don't buy any type of religion thing, but I think there are people who control things that do. Any one of these protests had potential to get violent. Especially the gun one.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join