It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Allow me to Speak on Behalf of the Millions of Illuminate Members.

STOP TALKING BOUT US!

But no really as it stands.

Death is everywhere no matter how you dress it up.

People should pick real Religions like Discordianism Hellenism Norse Mythos and Cthulhu Worship.
Then I feel we could get some real culture and Value system in place.

The world is #ed we all know it we just sit here discussing the weather while the house burns down around us.
Take Action brothers change the world for the better, Creative collaborative postulation upon Baroque topics wont help.

Large scale Nuclear warfare which would lead to the next ice age

(frankly this is what I think the Illuminati hold secret and so shocking that we where alot more advanced technologically and mentally / physically before that great war that led us to the time of frosty Cavemen.)

or

The Longevity Vaccine

The Choice is yours.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I couldn't help but think when I read this, "I would love to be a fly on the wall for the planning committee for this."

"Uh, I have to take my kids to soccer practice on the 19th, I don't think I'll have time to kidnap anyone. Can we pencil in pedophilia instead? I should be able to squeeze that in."

"No, Bob, We've told you 13 times, no pedophilia on Monday's. Darn it, we aren't Catholic!"

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

First of all satan, and lucifer are two different entities. They both have different properties and powers. One should learn things before they go spouting off. Anton Sazandor levey died in the 80's. And his church of satan died along with him. A few still exist but not like it once was.
You remind me of a hollywood movie wannbe, which thinks all that stuff in rosemaries bady and the omen series was real. You make me laugh.

You have no idea the titanic forces that truly can be learned and unleashed, if you have a lifetime to give to the craft.

I laugh at your foolishness...you are a worm.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
the basic point of satanism wasn't even about worshiping satan and sacrificing children. all it was meant to be was "live for yourself and do what you want and let no man or god tell you how to live your life" which as we all know goes against the bible which is why they make it (satanism) look like this evil baby killing religious cult. isn't any religion basically a cult? i mean people swear by billy graham, who we all know is not god or jesus, couldn't we consider graham a cult-leader in his own right?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

the basic point of satanism wasn't even about worshiping satan and sacrificing children.

The basic point of satanism is that there is no basic point. First of all, there are still LaVeyan satanists. Second of all, there are plenty theistic satanists. Claiming there are no satanists who believe satan is a deity, is bull. There are a lot of different flavours when it comes to satanism.
But satanism in whatever shape or form, is NOT about ritual child abuse. That is either a christian insult, or a hollywood invention. It may be true that there is such a thing as ritual child abuse, but all the satanists I know strongly reject and distance themselves from such a horrible thing.
Animal sacrifices do occur sometimes, though the opinions differ strongly about that as well.
Interesting enough topic starter doesn't seem to be responding anymore. Apparantly he got what he wanted and is now sitting back and enjoying everybody discussing and fighting over the ignorant rubbish he started with.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Gwynniver]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This is what happens when you play too much Return To Castle Wolfenstien, and then use the story line as a basis for a nonsense post.

Just let it go already, it's crap.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
are they all coming to my house ??

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

OK, in going with the SUBJECT instead of the bashing of this OP, I've got something to add.
All days of the week, planets and some constellations are named for gods, goddesses and myths of old. Were these gods not worshiped?
Now here is a big coincidence:
Tuesday is the day set aside for MARS or the god of WAR in many cultures.
en.wikipedia.org... & en.wikipedia.org... & www.gkindia.com...
Yes I know, I thought it was Monday too!
Well, it seems that all of these alerts keep coming up pointing to dates that fall on Tuesdays. 9/11/01 was a Tuesday. Many other events that have happened on a Tuesday, like the Stock Market Crash of the 1930's gave this day the dreaded Black Tuesday label, making it a very unlucky day.
Oh and here's a wink wink nudge nudge fact for ya:
Super Tuesday - the day the US thinks they begin primaries for their Presidential race. Woo Hoo!
So I say if there is a false flag ops out there for this date, we'd better be looking for it. If it is a day to start a war, then its happened before and we need to not let it happen again.
Now, as far as the person who wrote the OP/ I know you think yours is the correct religion, but you really should leave your prejudices at the ATS front door before posting. Not everyone in every religion is as you say they are and I'm sure you as a Christian would not want the world calling you names for your association to scandals that are rocking the Christian world today. And Alt religion practitioners; you already know people don't know anything about your faiths so for you to smug them out is just as bad as someone dismissing you as evil because of your associations.
Could we please stop being the IT expert who can't answer the receptionist's question: How do you type in the auto date? We are all compartmentalized! Well, at least some of us are.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by DaWhiz

What is it with you people and high horses?
Considering that I've made several comments in many threads that trash-talk a system of belief that I am particularly fond of, I'd be doing a disservice to myself to not make my thoughts known.
Again, you are a prime example of the light/dark nonsense.
Like I said, NONE of you can speak on behalf of the fabled 'Illuminati', all you have is conjecture.
This is not a spiritual war, nor a battle of wills.
It is debate.

and

So, because I choose to deny fairy tales (especially those taken by force from older cultures who were systematically wiped out or forced into compliance) and educate myself in lesser-trod paths, I am trolling? I am beneath you?
Then fine.
I wouldn't dare change my behavior or my beliefs to appease people like that anyways.
End of communication.
Dark out.

OK perfect:
First, if your FEELINGS weren't in this, you would have not gone there.
Second, yours is not the only thoughts on this planet that need be known.
During your entire post you were belligerent to Christians who do have a following in the millions and I'm sure you can google the stats. All you have to do is read you post to see that you were being an elitist (high horse reference) - They don't know, I know so therefore it is not important you know! (paraphrasing here of course). So if you don't like someone telling you you are doing what other people are doing, then please stop doing it!
I have not once in my post said you were beneath me. That sounds rather the pot calling the kettle black. You were putting people down for their beliefs while saying that they should not put you down for yours. You got majorly defensive when there was absolutely no need. Also just attacking posts and making them baseless because you believe the intelligence level of the person posting is beneath yours is what you did (please read your very own post!) If you have to name call to prove your point then dude, wear the shoe regardless of which foot.
So since you admit this is your behavior "I wouldn't dare change my behavior or my beliefs to appease people like that anyways.
End of communication.
Dark out." Then stop complaining when people point to it. That's how adults do it.
Oh, and if you completely read the post, you would have saw where I instructed the OP. Funny you didn't comment on that one did you?
Others -
It is important when you are not in the mainstream or majority to get your point across and name calling and back biting only makes the common stereo types acceptable. Why don't you do a post/thread that is informative instead of having to go around and just bash people. People don't know because many have made a vested interest of them not knowing so instead of the bat, why not use the pen? Instead of indignation, try understanding? I would rather be the person that throws a buoy than a heavy rock to a drowning man any day. You?

[edit on 30-3-2010 by DaWhiz]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gestas
Allow me to Speak on Behalf of the Millions of Illuminate Members.

STOP TALKING BOUT US!

But no really as it stands.

Death is everywhere no matter how you dress it up.

People should pick real Religions like Discordianism Hellenism Norse Mythos and Cthulhu Worship.
Then I feel we could get some real culture and Value system in place.

The world is #ed we all know it we just sit here discussing the weather while the house burns down around us.
Take Action brothers change the world for the better, Creative collaborative postulation upon Baroque topics wont help.

Large scale Nuclear warfare which would lead to the next ice age

(frankly this is what I think the Illuminati hold secret and so shocking that we where alot more advanced technologically and mentally / physically before that great war that led us to the time of frosty Cavemen.)

or

The Longevity Vaccine

The Choice is yours.

LOL Funny and to the point.
See, that is where the OP was going, though he took the fundi train thru the Bible belt so he didn't arrive as of yet, but if we help we call can get him there.
I honestly think that all histories of all religions were 'made missing' in order to have the fight of the century so to speak. I honestly think this is a part of the fun that some are having with us in order to mold us into what they want - terrified zombies.
This is why I say talk about it. Forget anger and resentment. If someone is blowing up the world and using you as the scape goat, why not try to explain how this is possible instead of fighting amongst ourselves, which is what TPTB want?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
S&F

A very interesting read.

I'll be marking the 19th April on my calender and hope nothing happens but as history has already shown us, I have no doubt the blood of the innocents will be spilled again.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

I think you need to make sure you have a good think - about what kind of reality will result for you, if you persist in following the dark forces (making the assumption that you do, based on the content of your post).

I'm not totally naiive about this; have read some of Aleister Crowley's work on magic circles, ritual, conjuring the demons associated with various dimensional aether etc. I've also been present at the exorcism of people who were heavily involved with demonic / satanic cults. FOOKIN scary shizzle, as I assume you'll be aware. Very easy to lose yourself.

Get real. Shared experience, order out of chaos. LIFE not Death...

God bless Brother/ Sister...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Are you aware that Satanism is an offshoot of Christianity?

Stanism is completely built upon Christian concepts. The whole idea of hell presided over by Satan, and an eternity of punishment for such a terrible thing as having a sexual libido, practicing medicine, and basically enjoying life was pretty much created by the Catholic church to control the masses.

Beltane occurs not on a particular day of the year, but on specific movements of the constellations. Beltane is a celebration of life, and birth, thus the Rabbit on Easter to symbolize fertility. This isn't a time for sacrifice, but the season for making whoopy.

As far as the numbers of missing children are concerned, a very small percentage, quite a bit less than 1% most likely, are never found. From what research I was able to dig up, less than 1% are taken under criminal circumstances.

If word ever got out that anyone found a child who appears to have been sacrificed, with the current WWW, the news media would go bonkers. There would be no way to hide such a story.

I would have to add, why would anyone think that the start of the American revolution was a bad thing?

In addition, the first battles in the Civil war were fought in the Kansas territories before Lincoln was ever elected.

Waco, now that is one twisted event. I have to wonder what the real reason for this attack by the U.S. government on civilians, for which there is no official reason put forth that comes close to explaining this event.

I wonder what Koresh was writing about his interpretation of the Seven Seals?

www.serendipity.li...

Finally, despite David Koresh's pledge to surrender upon completion of his written explanation of the meaning of the Seven Seals, the FBI and the Army attacked. At dawn on April 19, 1993, and throughout the morning, tanks rammed holes in the main building and pumped (in the FBI's words) "massive amounts" of CS gas into the building, despite knowing that inside were more than a dozen children. The tanks demolished parts of the compound and created tunnels for the wind to blow through. The buildings at this point were saturated with inflammable CS gas and spilled kerosene.

Around midday two U.S. military pyrotechnic devices were fired into the main building, igniting a fire which (because of the holes in the walls allowing the wind to gust through) spread rapidly through the complex of buildings and became an inferno. 74 men, women and children died — including twelve children younger than five years of age. Fire trucks were prevented by the FBI from approaching the inferno. After the compound had burned down the BATF flag was hoisted aloft to signify 'victory'. Subsequently the burned-out ruin was razed in an attempt to remove all evidence of this premeditated murder of innocent civilians by agents of the U.S. government. Thus occured an atrocity which many Americans believe could never happen in their country. A look at the evidence presented in the film Waco: Rules of Engagement (and in the BBC documentary broadcast in the U.K. on November 28, 1998) shows that it did happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That was a very enticing sales pitch into satanism, but I think ill pass

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Delete

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Faust13]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

*yawn*
Sound and fury, boyo...sound and fury.

reply to post by Faust13

I think you and I might have a lot to discuss...a lot...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I haven't read this whole thread, and i'm not sure i agree with the OP, but i found something i think is highly relevant.

Reading into the Oath Keepers, a news article from lvrj.com, i can't validate the source either, but it states the following:

If it hadn't been for April 19 of this year, Oath Keepers might not have gained the notoriety it now has.
On the anniversary of the Battle of Lexington Green, the Massachusetts battle that started the American Revolution in 1775, a group of Oath Keepers went to the battle site and reaffirmed their pledge to the Constitution.
The gathering was mentioned in the Southern Poverty Law Center report because April 19 is also the anniversary of the deadly end to the federal siege on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, in 1993; and of the retaliatory bombing of the Oklahoma City federal building in 1995. Rhodes and Potok have never talked, but if they did, they might find themselves speaking a different language.
"Let them say what they want to say, but April 19 has very much become a day for the extreme radical right," Potok said.

Sounds like April 19th is a very busy day.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just cannot believe how horrible that is, I'm a huge christian and love to go to church, now even though I am fine with most other religious traditions Devil worshipers piss me off with their holiday practices if they want to sacrifice somebody they should sacrifice one of their own kind.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Faust13

Now that is interesting. The Pentagon (322 322). The sacred geometry of the magnetic north pole of the earth. That part about the church of satan's back door being the entrance to a masonic lodge, only for Illuminati though. All good stuff, thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Load of crap.

April 19th is the first day of the calendar year of the unconquered Musi Tribe which claims territory in the mountains of Canada north of Jasper National Park.

They are a unconquered renegade Athabaskan Tribe of whom no human contact is allowed because of Prime Ministers Kim Campbell "Aboriginal Anthropological Protection Act."

Research people...research.

Avril Phaedra Douglas "Kim" Campbell, PC, CC, QC (born March 10, 1947) is a Canadian politician who was the 19th Prime Minister of Canada, serving from June 25, 1993, to November 4, 1993 (132 days). Campbell was the first and to date the only female Prime Minister of Canada, the first baby boomer to hold Canada's highest office and the first to have been born in British Columbia.en.wikipedia.org...

Native Americans in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about the indigenous people of the United States. For other indigenous people see Indigenous peoples by geographic regions
Native Americans
and Alaska Natives

Joseph Brant by Gilbert Stuart 1786.jpgSequoyah.jpgPushmataha high resolution.jpg
Tecumseh02.jpgTouch the Clouds 1877a.gifSitting Bull.jpg
ChiefJoseph.jpegFile-Charles eastman smithsonian gn 03462a-cropped.jpgColbert.jpg
Jim Thorpe football.pngJohnBHarrington.jpg
Native Americans of the United States (from top left):

Joseph Brant · Sequoyah · Pushmataha
Tecumseh · Touch the Clouds · Sitting Bull
Chief Joseph · Charles Eastman · Holmes Colbert
Jim Thorpe · John Herrington
Total population
American Indian and Alaska Native
One race: 2.5 million are registered [1]
In combination with one or more other races: 1.6 million are registered [2]
1.37% of the US population
Regions with significant populations
United States
(predominantly the West, South, Midwest, and Northeast)
Languages

American English, Native American languages
Religion

Native American Church
Protestant
Roman Catholic
Russian Orthodox
Traditional Ceremonial Ways
(Unique to Specific Tribe or Band)
Related ethnic groups

Indigenous peoples of the Americas
Corey Yazzie, Diné from New Mexico
Elsie Gale Stewart-Burton, Haida from Alaska

Native Americans in the United States are the indigenous peoples from North America now encompassed by the continental United States, including parts of Alaska and the island state of Hawaii. They comprise a large number of distinct tribes, states, and ethnic groups, many of which survive as intact political communities. The terminology used to refer to Native Americans is controversial: according to a 1995 US Census Bureau set of home interviews, most of the respondents with an expressed preference refer to themselves as American Indians or Indians.
en.wikipedia.org...

lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join