It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Off topic a bit, (relates to your post still) but Bicycle day... what an amazing day that must have been for the good doctor. How insanely amazing would it have been to be the first one 'there'...

Oh how I wish the time travel thread and that part of this thread could combine and allow me to travel back to that day and join him..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I have never read something this stupid. It's clear you don't know jack about satanism. Instead of creating paranoia that has no foundation, you should do your research properly. I bet all your 'reliable sources' are christian fundie websites. tssk tssk.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

having read the satanic bible itself, i can confirm that human sacrifice is not performed, it preaches that you should only sacrifice what you yourself are willing to give, if you're going to slit a throat of another, be prepared to do it to yourself.

animals on the other hand, maybe. mainly due to their belief that the most powerful time of magic is on the last breath of something dying.

this all seems like a load of non-sense created by crazed christians. the type that gives the good christians out there a bad name.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by faaip]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Oh come on!!!!
You just spoiled the surprise party they were preparing for my birthday!!!!

Believe it or not there are still people who worship Satan and propably go all the way with the rituals and the sacrifices and they will not seize to exist as long as christian religion exists(they introduced satan in the first place)It's the concept of the universal balance between good and evil.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by faaip

having read the satanic bible itself, i can confirm that human sacrifice is not performed, it preaches that you should only sacrifice what you yourself are willing to give, if you're going to slit a throat of another, be prepared to do it to yourself.

animals on the other hand, maybe. mainly due to their belief that the most powerful time of magic is on the last breath of something dying.

You might want to read it again. Nothing you just said is true. They have no such belief in a powerful time of magic. If you were to read any of Lavey's other books, you would also know he never believed in magic.

The Satanic Bible Strictly Forbids the KILLING OF ANIMALS- for any reason other than self preservation. It is actually quite explicit about that.

this all seems like a load of non-sense created by crazed christians. the type that gives the good christians out there a bad name.

I half agree with you here.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
Oh come on!!!!
You just spoiled the surprise party they were preparing for my birthday!!!!

Believe it or not there are still people who worship Satan and propably go all the way with the rituals and the sacrifices and they will not seize to exist as long as christian religion exists(they introduced satan in the first place)It's the concept of the universal balance between good and evil.

Satan was around long before Christianity. Even the Christian bible explains that.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

*sigh*
More ignorant conjecture.
Look, the basic fact of the matter is, is that no one here can speak on behalf of the "Illuminati" (and most of the time some of you can't even spell it correctly) because all you have is half-baked theories, Ickeism, and whatever blanks are left are filled in by your imagination.
I'm getting sick and tired of people like you dictating what you believe "Satanists" do...you seriously have no idea and you're watching way too many movies.
This thread is little more than a joke, with it's pro-christian undertones.
Again, someone with little-to-no actual knowledge of a particular subject sees fit to lump together all sorts of groups into one all-powerful, "evil" entity, and professes to dictate the actions of said group under the guise of being enlightened and aware.
Knock it off.
It's insulting.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
At the risk of being a repetitive bore, I really must bring this up again: would the OP or any who agree with him care to discuss the Eucharist with me? Because anyone with even a rudimentary training in magick will be able to tell you exactly what sort of ritual that is.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

As for those who take this idiocy 'Satanism' (cough choke laugh) more seriously and try to sacrifice a child? Hun, make sure I don't find out who you are and where you are or Satan will be the least of your worries.

peace

Satanic child sacrifice is a myth created by christians, so I guess none of us have any cause to fear your all-powerful wrath!! Your prayers to your imaginary friend are another matter entirely.

Oh, and you can also keep your pity and save it for your fellow delusional bible bashers.

Its strange to encounter die-hard christians on a site such as this. They are obviously very into the whole conspiracy theory thing and probably spend a lot of time trying to wake people up, yet live their entire lives in accordance with possibly the biggest conspiracy the world has ever seen. I've met people who dont believe that man has stepped foot on the moon but swear blind that Jesus actually existed and was a real man who actually lived 2000 years ago!! Thats pretty mind-blowing imo.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by asturel13]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yeah, he was around for the pagans to whorship, then Christianity came along and shunned his good name to help convert the pagans and just like pagan holidays like Yule was turned into Christmas. Not saying he may of been a good deity. Some of our favorite things like ghosts, ufos, psychics, big foot, they are all evil and around to draw people like us away from God or they are illogical, moronic and completely non existant according to some people.

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt they also take a stab at Pan? Something to do with his animal body...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
You do realize that the belief in the devil is just as ridiculous as the belief in a man in the clouds?

It's a sign of inferior education and a lack of logic and reason, believing in such nonsense.

This guy summed up what I was gonna say. Worshipping "entities" such as God and company makes me want to laugh

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Not really sure what is worse in this thread- the misinformation, the spelling or the grammar.
This thread sounds like it was written by Geraldo in the 80s.
I have spent many years with Satanists and other of the Left hand path in the US, Germany, Prague, in the U.K....(No, it is not what I follow)
The sheer amount of ignorance of people who throw the term Satanists around every time some cult does something is baffling.

There are sacrifices, rituals, kidnappings, murders, rapes and much more done in the name of EVERY religion daily.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by OokieSpookie]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I would heartily agree with 'traditionaldrummer' that this is quite simply a ridiculous post, made by somebody who is completely naiive regarding the subject matter.

Question - why is April 19th important with regards to Easter, when the actual date of Easter changes year by year..?

I also disagree that any of the information provided in the original post should lead people to conclude satanic involvement in the 'April 19th' date etc. I could probably find a host of evidential links proving that February 23rd is a symbolic date of ritual goat-tupping if it suited me.
*** Please note - I made that up - 23/2 is not important to Luciferians (or goats) as far as I know. ***

ATS Users - please don't encourage baseless posts like this. Why on Earth anyone has starred/ flagged this beggars belief.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

Originally posted by Darkrunner
You do realize that the belief in the devil is just as ridiculous as the belief in a man in the clouds?

It's a sign of inferior education and a lack of logic and reason, believing in such nonsense.

This guy summed up what I was gonna say. Worshipping "entities" such as God and company makes me want to laugh

Satanism, or more generally, the Left Hand Path is not about "worshipping" anything so your view is just as misinformed as the guy you are quoting.

Being overly opinionated about something you don't understand is "a sign of an inferior education and a lack of logic and reason".

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

. They are obviously very into the whole conspiracy theory thing and probably spend a lot of time trying to wake people up, yet live their entire lives in accordance with possibly the biggest conspiracy the world has ever seen. I've met people who dont believe that man has stepped foot on the moon but swear blind that Jesus actually existed and was a real man who actually lived 2000 years ago!! Thats pretty mind-blowing imo.

I agree. Christianity is probably one of the greatest conspiraries in this world.

The sheer amount of ignorance of people who throw the term Satanists around every time some cult does something is baffling. There are sacrifices, rituals, kidnappings, murders, rapes and much more done in the name of EVERY religion daily.

That is so true. There are a lot of sick people out there, and I'm pretty sure they're not all satanists.

Satanism, or more generally, the Left Hand Path is not about "worshipping" anything so your view is just as misinformed as the guy you are quoting.

That depends. There are satanists who believe satan is in fact a god. But they don't worship him, but view him as a teacher, a mentor, a patron perhaps. The biblical definition of worship doesn't apply to satanism.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I can agree with some of your information posted.... However, You Have It backwards! EASTER has its origins in Pagan history. Easter is the English translation of Eostre or Eatre Old English. It was the name of a Germanic Goddess worshiped around the spring Equinox. Easter also has the same root of East. Her name is closely related to Latin aurora and greek eos.... see where this is headed... sounds alot like Order of the Eastern Star....

To Say "Satanist" You are off the mark!! Try Luciferarian... These rituals are ancient and align themselves with esoteric occultism!! And yes there is a difference!

Dates ARE COMPLETELY important to these "Illuminists" There are powers in the numbers and dates... They often call for blood and fire sacrifices....
Much of your info is true and yes sacrifice does go on (often right under our noses) You just have to keep digging for the truth!!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
One has to wonder what the actual motivation is for the OP to perpetrate his ignorant, circular logic regarding this thread.
Does he truly believe this drivel?
Once again, I feel the need to point out the inherent difference between truth and fact.
Facts are indisputable and are backed by evidence, replicable experiments and irrefutable logic.
Truth is simply what someone believes at a particular time.
Those of us of the Left Hand Path, and I'm quite sure I speak for many of us, are quite sick and tired of people who seem to confuse the natural concepts of light and dark, with the human constructs of good and evil.
Two wholly independent concepts molded into one self-serving dichotomy to justify the pursuit of ignorance in the guise of knowledge.
I feel no pity for you, just disdain.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

OK this is just way too much here, but I will say this:
All of you rushed to defend satanism, w/o bothering to address what this guy was saying. He is trying to alert to a pattern that someone will use because this stuff is going on whether you like it or not.
The thing that got lost here is whether or not 'an event' will happen. The government has been alluding to one - especially all last year with this "OBAMA will be tested" stuff.
Now, not to knock too many boots here, but don't you all consider "Ground Zero" to be sacred? Why?
Maybe if you would bother to come up off your high horses for a half second, you will see that these very things happened before events such ass 9-11 and beyond. However, even though you have been told they were all false flags, I see you are still ready, willing and able to stand right there with your lying government, call people nuts, derail their threads and not care until something happens. Then you watch Penn & Teller's "BS" and agree that no one knows anything before hand and anyone that does should go to jail for not telling anyone - though they did and you called them nuts.
You all don't really want to deny ignorance, especially with what I saw with this thread.
TO THE OP:
You really do need to get on board with real research methods. If you are too scared to read works by LeVey and Crowley, then ASK SOMEONE! Anyone who studies this stuff will hop at the opportunity to 'school you'.
The person I feel you wanted to name was Crowley and you should google him - all of you.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

You have millions that believe what you call drivel mainly because people such as yourself are too busy looking down your glasses from your high horse. This is why they don't know and won't. So are you trying to educate or just troll? See, that makes you no better than those who don't know. AND It makes you no better than those who want people to stay in the dark.

Try this people:
Regardless of what the OP said and how he said it, you still have the GA Guide Stones which elude to the MASS REDUCTION OF POPULATION EDICT. You also have DIA, and many other examples. So, let's use those instead of your beliefs... We've already had one (9-11) so why must you want another?
It is my opinion that the OP is more worried about a large scale event happening. How he/she chose to present it, - well that's another matter altogether.
OP - Hope that helps!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

What is it with you people and high horses?
Considering that I've made several comments in many threads that trash-talk a system of belief that I am particularly fond of, I'd be doing a disservice to myself to not make my thoughts known.
Again, you are a prime example of the light/dark nonsense.
Like I said, NONE of you can speak on behalf of the fabled 'Illuminati', all you have is conjecture.
This is not a spiritual war, nor a battle of wills.
It is debate.
Even the title of this thread lumps Satanists and Luciferians together with little or no regard for what those terms actually mean.
There are those of us who do know what they mean, yet when we try to correct simple misnomers, we are "trolling".
And what are these "millions" you speak of?
You make some ambiguous statements and spit your venom at me for standing up for my beliefs...you're doing exactly what you accuse me of.
Of course, I doubt you'll see it that way...which is fine...because I do not care how you view me.
I merely single you out to return the favor of that which you have done to me.
People on this thread speak of human sacrifice and all that nonsense without any proof.
You read some Icke or watch some 1970's exploitation movies or some kind of 20/20 expose and all of a sudden, you're an expert on the topic.
It's sickening.
I'm not saying that people do not ritually murder one another, but only because I personally have no evidence to say that they do or do not.
Regardless, it is moot.
It is not what myself, or my brothers and sisters take part in so we have every right to speak against being labeled as such just because we adhere to a set of beliefs that differ from you and yours.
I have never, ever met a member of the CoS who would lower themselves to engage in such brutal, base, barbaric behavior.
Most of the Luciferians I've conversed with, of which I am not particularly fond of, strike me as the equivalent of certain christians who believe that they are above everyone else just because of their particular belief system.
NOT two sides of the same coin, Satanism and Luciferianism.
They are NOT interchangeable terms.
Some of you go on about how this type of Satanism does this, and that type of Satanism does that...you have no idea what you are talking about.
There is only one officially recognized form of Satanism, and it's more philosophy than anything else.
No deity worship, no ritual murder of any kind and no anthropomorphic "devil" figurehead guiding our lives.
There are only humans, whom, despite what some of you who revel in your fairy tales may want to believe, are animals.
This is NOT a battle of your primitive concepts of "good" and "evil".
We are all people, all subject to the same number and manner of failings, regardless of which path we choose to walk.
So, because I choose to deny fairy tales (especially those taken by force from older cultures who were systematically wiped out or forced into compliance) and educate myself in lesser-trod paths, I am trolling? I am beneath you?
Then fine.
I wouldn't dare change my behavior or my beliefs to appease people like that anyways.
End of communication.
Dark out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join