It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

You do realise believing in absolutes such as, theres no possibility in something, is just as ridiculous as believing in a man in the clouds? Pot meet kettle

Of course. The old adage "A man who says that God definitely DOES exist is just as wrong as the man who says he doesn't."

I was just somewhat confused as his philosophy about his "belief in self" and why he had to look to Luciferian philosophy to be all he could be.

You can be all you can be as a human, and live a life of self determination without having to look at at either end of spectrum (heaven or hell) for inspiration.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
April 30 - Walpurgis night/Beltane: One of the most important nights on the satanic calendar. Blood rituals and human sacrifice take place.

CST - "The Church of Spiritual Technology, Incorporated"

This is the corporate entity that owns scientology, .. has the registered name of: "The Church of Spiritual Technology" See LINK

The corporate fiscal year ending for CST is April 30th
April 30th is also the day Hitler chose to commit suicide.
April 30th is also witches day, it is the most holy day in Satanism other than one's OWN birthday...
One's own birthday, is the holiest day in the OTO brand of Satanism.
David Miscavige (The guy that runs scientology) his Birthday is.. April 30th...
And, Goebbels was appointed Prime Minister on April 30th by Hitler
Anton LaVey founded the Church of Satan on...April 30th.
April 30th is called in Germany: Walpurgisnacht or Hexennacht, meaning Witches' Night
LINK

Also see this LINK

[edit on 28-3-2010 by seataka]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
yeah i can't believe i wasted the last ten minutes of my life reading this

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

You are definately NOT a "satanist', and you you obviously don't know what "satanism" is all about. You are a troll and, quite frankly, a moron.

Learn a belief before you degrade it, thank you.

BTW, I am not a "satanist".

Some of you people need serious help.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Nevermind, someone said it better than me.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire, the fire god, Baal, or Moloch/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan-Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding a (Fire sacrifice) with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days of the year to Satanist and others, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day throughout history."

This made me think of the pope wearing his saturn hat worshiping in front of the obelisk of the sun god in the Vatican.......

Link

They seem to like doing masses in front of these obelisks despite of what they represent.
maybe they don't know????

I don't know about you, but to me, this is kinda telling me something. Especially when they decide to do the exact thing that the book of Mathew tells them not to do. Maybe it is just a coincidence that they slipped and did not see this mentioned in the bible and maybe it is a bigger coincidence that everything that Mathew says not to do, they do. I know, maybe the pages were not included in their bibles.
Look it up, people. Don't have blind faith, please. I am not saying that the head of the catholic church is satanic, but the things that they are doing according to what the bible says are the exact things that Baal worshipers do.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
I'm sorry, but the original post is ludicrous. While some of the basic holidays and gods are correct (yet some of the gods not so much), a lot of nonsense is being read into this, in much the Geraldo-esque fashion. From the first line, tying satanists in to ushering forth an NWO elite signals the fact that the OP knows little of satanism and most likely has never even met a satanist or former satanist. I will give it an A+ for creativity though.

I give this post a C- for trolling. Traditiondrmmer tries to dismiss the OP witout a shred of support then feigns objectivity by grading the style.

Satan exists. Don't be fooled. There are many people on earth who pray to Satan. For those of you on the fence of spirituality only willing to admit belief in a Divine Creator, consider this.

Could you truly comprehend love of you never knew hate?
Could you really appreciate the day without the night? Could their be compassion and forgiveness without injustice?

God created evil and the dichotomy of black and white, love and hate for our edification and growth.

Have you ever wondered why the angels were created before human beings in the Bible? Angels did not have the capacity for free will to the degree human beings have free will.

Prior to the creation of human beings, there was no evil per se for angels to chose. Satan, and the rebelling angels refused to honor the humans.

They were cast down to earth to create evil and temptation, to trick humans. The catch is Satan was given certain amoint of time to trick and gather as many souls as he could before he was destroyed.

Satan however, thinks he will be able to gather enough souls to overthrow God and take his place. Those who worship Satan have been given power on earth and think he will win.

The time may very well be at hand to make a choice. Signs abound. Look at pope benedict and tell me he looks like a loving, passionate man of empathy and I will tell you, you are asleep.

I have come to believe the aliens behind the abductions are in league with the evil one.

There are those on this site who attempt to dismiss any suggestion of a connection between organized worship of Satan and larger plan for the fate of the planet.

Well guess what? Christianity is not the only religion that predicts just that is going to happen including the people who will deny it up until the war is raging

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I give this post an E for hypocrisy.

Originally posted by zarp3333
I give this post a C- for trolling. Traditiondrmmer tries to dismiss the OP witout a shred of support then feigns objectivity by grading the style.

Good point. Why bother saying something if you are not bringing the evidence, right?

Satan exists.

What's that now?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi
That all just sounds wrong... So wrong.

"April 19 - 25 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice."

I mean I swear it's not even legal to kidnap and sacrafice someone, especially when you talk about women and children being sacraficed.

I mean in all seriousness, do people actually do this still, or was this something people used to do. Because I can't see anyone even contemplating somthing like this...

Actually I take that back, because there are some sick people out there.

I hope nothing happens and no one is Kidnapped and Sacraficed

But I'm gonna star and flag because it's a good collection of dates and information etc

[edit on 19 28uSunday10 20 by vanhippi]

Chimming in a little late here and this may have already been said but what do you think happens to the thousands of missing people including children every year? I mean no offence but wake up man this is your reality.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
You do realize that the belief in the devil is just as ridiculous as the belief in a man in the clouds?

It's a sign of inferior education and a lack of logic and reason, believing in such nonsense.

I guess then on your judgement day you can reflect on what you believed with regret and sadness.
Inferior logic and reason is yours and yours alone

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
yeah i can't believe i wasted the last ten minutes of my life reading this

Agreed... This is really the worst / most crackpot uninformed tripe I've come across in a long time.

Can we sage here? Sage.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Another interesting yet tragic correlation to the April 19 phenomenon is the Columbine school shootings, which occurred on April 20, 1999. I have heard they did the massacre on this specific day because the only people who were nice to the shooters were stoners, and they would be far away from school on their yearly 420 holiday
The date of the murders could very well be linked to satanism however

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Sure you aren't from the 15th century? I bet you want to start burning witches as well and anyone who practices "sorcery". I knew americans were remarkably stupid but this is the pinnacle of such stupidity i've witnessed on these forums.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Don't worry, Santa Clause will protect us!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well thanks for the time and effort you put into your thread. I must say it isn't any more 'out there' than a lot of the threads I've seen on ATS lately.

As for Satanists and the 19th? Thanks for the warning but Satan and Satanists have absolutely no power over me at all and only provoke massive amounts of pity on my part.

On the other hand - just in case there are some poor misguided and ignorant souls out there who might be influenced by this type of rot? I'll keep some good old fashioned power prayer going on in extra doses that day - for those people who might burn themselves lighting candles, or fall over dead drunk, loose their balance spinning around, do too many drugs, can't find the spare change hidden behind their couch cushions for the morning after pill they'll need etc.

As for those who take this idiocy 'Satanism' (cough choke laugh) more seriously and try to sacrifice a child? Hun, make sure I don't find out who you are and where you are or Satan will be the least of your worries.

peace

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Forces of evil do exist. Ive had things happen to me
1. Knocked unconscious with a shiner and few cuts. Happend when I was on the high seas on a ship.
2. Ankle broken in Romania
My adversary was not in a visible form. But as Christian Im Fearless.
When your adverasry is not in a visible form, it is the true essence of satan and very potent. So people in other wors I wish to covey that the forces of evil are very real.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

do you mean anton levey satanism? i don't know much about satanism really, but i am fimiliar with the anton levey created satanic movement, but i was not aware of those dates, where exactly and how do they derive?

[edit on 3/28/2010 by indigothefish]

There is absolutely no relation to what the OP is going on about, and LaVeys Satanism... Nor actual Satanism at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
if satanist can sacrifice innocent people for evil purposes isnt GOD supposed to save us??......does GOD(good) even exist.....??

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The greatest deception of all time, is that Satan does not exist.

Good and Evil.
Yin and Yang.
Black and White.
Heaven and Earth.
God and Satan.

גַּ֤ם
כִּֽי־
אֵלֵ֨ךְ
בְּגֵ֪יא
צַלְמָ֡וֶת
אִ֘ירָ֤א
לֹא־
רָ֗ע
שִׁבְטְךָ
וּ֝מִשְׁעַנְתֶּ֗ךָ
יְנַֽחֲמֻֽנִי׃

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

The land of utter gloom as darkness itself, Of deep shadow without order, And which shines as the darkness.

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101

Chimming in a little late here and this may have already been said but what do you think happens to the thousands of missing people including children every year? I mean no offence but wake up man this is your reality.

why they are eaten by satanists of course. In fact, one of the first things a satanist learns is how to make sure none of the bodies they sacrifice are found.

If there was a conspiracy to sacrifice humans, then eventually, the police would find that evidence. the deaths would all be similar. Something would tip them off. While I am sure some idiot has tried it in the past, I find it extremely hard to believe that there is any group who does this as a ritual.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join