Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
You do realize that the belief in the devil is just as ridiculous as the belief in a man in the clouds?

It's a sign of inferior education and a lack of logic and reason, believing in such nonsense.

I guess by saying that you are implying that you possess superior knowledge and seemingly limitless logic. However, what you fail to realise is that there are many of us who believe in the Satanic god-form(s) as symbolic representations of certain qualities that we ourselves strive for. The horned and "sinful" (whatever that means, evil itself is largely subjective by nature) christian Devil, which is little more than the anti-thesis to "little lord Jesus", is merely a fictional scare tactic employed by the church to keep their churches (and bank accounts) full every sunday. The pretentious level of arrogance in your post is pretty staggering. It seems some people will seize any chance they get to act superior to others. I feel it was a very immature reaction on your part.

OP, April 19th has no relevence in Satanism at all. Over the past 20 years I have met every manner of Satanist, Luciferian, Mendesian Adept, Thelemite, Typhonian and brother and sister of the Left Hand Path and have never encountered any of the nonsense you refer to in your post. All of this seems to have been born in your overly fertile imagination.

Your reference to Child murder and sacrifice was particularly amusing!! This is a patently christian phenomenon and not a 'Satanic' one. Think about this, there is NO impartial or reliable evidence of any Satanic sacrifices having ever taken place! Now compare that to the very real evidence of Paedophile priests and wars in the name of christianity. Only this morning I was reading up on the latest scandal regarding the current pope PROTECTING paedophile priests within the Catholic church!! However, this is nothing new and came as no surprise to anyone.

Satanism/Luciferianism, is a spiritual philosophy that promotes freedom, personal liberation and free will. christianity preaches restriction, mindless conformity to proven lies, servility and blind faith etc etc.

Who is really "evil" here? How many people have died in the names of Samael, Lilith, Asmodeus or Naamah when compared to the nazarene??

Of course, there are many naive and misinformed people on this site that will gladly lap up your outlandish satanic-panic fantasies without a second thought, accepting your contrived drivel at face value. I guess they are the people you are trying to reach out to.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Crosses offer you no protection. Jesus never mentioned them, but they violate the very first commandment.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

The ONA is/was a fantasy Satanic Order, it never really existed outside the imagination of "christos beest" who as you rightly state has now converted to islamic extremism.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorps
reply to post by Darkrunner

The Devil, like all that stuff is part of the unknown, and you know the thing about being part of the unknown.... is that its UNKNOWN.
[edit on 28-3-2010 by scorps]

Hey dude, you wanna believe in that twaddle, more power to you. I wouldn't walk around advertising the fact though. Like I said, it's a statement on someones intelligence when they advocate belief in such nonsense.

Again with the assumptions! SELF BELIEF (which is the very essence of LHP philosophy) might seem like "twaddle" to you but that says more about your own sate of mind than it does about anyone elses my friend.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by asturel13
However, what you fail to realise is that there are many of us who believe in the Satanic god-form(s) as symbolic representations of certain qualities that we ourselves strive for.

Oh really? What satanic virtues are you striving for? Being a rebel? Standing up to the man? Refusing to bow to anyone?

You can strive for those 'virtues' without resorting to this kind of childish twaddle.

And hopefully, one of the moderators will notice, and get this kind of idiocy off the site. It's already been flagged 25 times for being moronic.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Darkrunner]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

However, what you fail to realise is that there are many of us who believe in the Satanic god-form(s) as symbolic representations of certain qualities that we ourselves strive for.

Oh really? What satanic virtues are you striving for? Being a rebel? Standing up to the man? Refusing to bow to anyone?

You can strive for those 'virtues' without resorting to this kind of childish twaddle.

And hopefully, one of the moderators will notice, and get this kind of idiocy off the site.

Hmm, okay. How exactly can you call something childish twaddle when you don't know a single thing about it?? It seems you are the only one lacking in maturity here my friend. Also, since when did belief in ones own potential equate with "standing up to the man"? That makes no sense at all.

Why should the mods ban me from the site for disagreeing with you? You seem to over-estimate your own importance to an alarming degree. I would actually find it amusing if I got censored from this site for merely representing a particular philosophy truthfully, given what this site claims to be. It was my understanding that this site was primarily focused upon the propagation of truth?? Unless, of course, tired christian cliches and prosaic stereotypes are the only thing that passes for truth here.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The ignore button is a useful tool indeed!!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
19=1+9=10 .....the same amount of numbers as letters in "I DO
NOT CARE"
or 19=1*9=9 "I DONT CARE"
or (reversed)
19=9-1=8 "WHO CARES"
???

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Max,I have been "riveted" to several of your posts and want to thank you for this thread.

Now,if something happens along the 33rd parrallel,so much the better for TPTB.

I am always amazed by those who claim there is a "kinder,gentler" version of Satanism. Satan doesn't care what they believe,as long as they don't believe in God.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Why should the mods ban me from the site for disagreeing with you?

Reading comprehension, my friend. I mentioned nothing about the mods banning you. I do believe I said "this thread".

If you want to discuss the salient points of the various forms of Satanism, there are numerous websites devoted to that purpose...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You know I could point out random dates in history that have the same month and day (IE. Sept.23) through the history of 300 years and say they have things in common and then go blame it some a group of people. Not impressed at all my friend.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I was born April 19, 1975

not even kidding

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Everytime I hear of April 19th, I think about the Waco tragedy. I am not implying anything, but ever since April 19, 1993, everything has went to hell in a handbasket. It gives some food for thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Everytime I hear of April 19th, I think about the Waco tragedy. I am not implying anything, but ever since April 19, 1993, everything has went to hell in a handbasket. It gives some food for thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Pretty death metal topic here.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Pauligirl

no, you must be mistaken. I saw a you tube video and everything. Satanic sacrifices below the Vatican, NWO posters everywhere, while the song, "sweet Illuminati" played softly in the background. Yep, I am sure it's true. I mean what with the you tube proof and all. I just sayin.

OMG!!! OMG!!! You're right!! I like totally didn't see the you tube.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.secondamendmentmarch.com... appears to be counting down to the 19th

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'd like to know if the OP has any actual facts to back up his conjecture? Has he witnessed first hand these blood thirsty rituals he alleges to take place? And does he not find the Eucharist to be exactly this sort of ritual?

Signed,

Curious Satanist.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You do realize that the belief in the devil is just as ridiculous as the belief in a man in the clouds?

It's a sign of inferior education and a lack of logic and reason, believing in such nonsense.

You do realise believing in absolutes such as, theres no possibility in something, is just as ridiculous as believing in a man in the clouds? Pot meet kettle

Anyone with a grasp of reasoning will understand that anything and everything is possible just by virtue of being concept - you are confusing probability with possibility... there is a 100% possibility a devil and a god/s in existence, probability a different story...

BTW the Nazis celebrated Beltane, and several pagan festivals, I saw a documentary on the native germanic stones I think they were called 'menhirs' that dot Germany, and were Nazi ceremonial sites.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

If you want to discuss the salient points of the various forms of Satanism, there are numerous websites devoted to that purpose...

Dont get me wrong i think the OP presenting pure rubbish but i dont see the harm of discussing satanism here on Ats, there is a lot people dont know about satanic cults, just as there is alot unknown about many other secrative groups. What exactly makes one group okay to talk about while other groups are not?

In all honesty if you find this topic offensive, crass, unimportant or what have you dont read them, its a fairly simple logical step to creating an atmosphere here on ATS where people arnt afraid to post there beleifes. I have read on this post alone a few people who were just rude to the OP. I personaly dont beleive it was needed, all it did was make me (a person who agrees that this post is "tomfoolery" think less of the posters) say wow this person is a few beers short of a six pack.

the ability to disagree is a great thing but if you feel you must disagree be smart about your post its not overly difficult and will make people value your opinion maybe just a little more.

now back on track...

to the OP though i beleive that some people of the satanic cult following might worship on these dates and through out this time period you have given to us. I doubt that there is any real coralation in the dates. Though i could be wrong, and rather hope that i am.

thank you for your time...

have a good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join