It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The Boston event is being orchestrated into a climactic end today, thus the ritual could be said to be at a pivotal end today.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
There are many that claim ritual sacrifice is a delusion of a feeble mind.Only ignorant people believe such nonsense.I can tell you ,it does indeed go on .From the highest levels of government ,to local communities.Interestingly ,not really, those that protest it's reality the loudest are either propagandists or deceived.Mockery , insults, slander , and all the other tactics of propagandists are used to lead people to believe that ritual sacrifices are the products of sick minds.Though I avoided the hardcore underground groups I was a satanist/occultist most of my life.The network extends to the heavens themselves.Do a little research into those that created the " False Memory Syndrome Foundation". The rabbit trails will get you to question things.
A word of caution:The spirit world around us does keep an eye on things, if you are afraid to find out the truth of our reality,or unwilling to accept the price to search the truth out, maybe a good sitcom or sporting event would be better for you.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GrOuNd_ZeRo

Thank you for explaining things here. Unfortunately, you got many things wrong. There are many types of Satanists, not just three.

You are correct about LaVeyanism, but we do not like to be compared to Wiccans. I will agree with the similarities, only they claim to be "good" people, simply because they use their stuff for "good". It is the same crap. They are just full of themselves and wish for everyone to believe they are different.

There are LaVeyan Satanists, Luciferians, Setians, and the Agnostic Satanists. As for the types, there are Atheistic, Theistic/Monotheistic, and Pantheistic. There are those who believe the satan to be an actual living creature-person, and those who believe Him to be just an idea.

There are those that go beyond what LaVeyanism teaches, and ignore any given Law or rules. While most forms follow the Left-Hand Path, there are those who venture further. Those are the Chaos-based paths. While we will not sacrifice, they will. We do not condone drug-use, they don't care. We believe survival is Law [hence no drug-use, we prefer to remain strong, not make ourselves weak], they don't.

In spite of what the media makes us seem like, we follow Order.

As for your "exusionist satanists" [first time reading that term], Those are just mental people that no Order, Church, or Temple associates with.

There are the ones we all hate, and we refer to them as "Weekend Satanists", and are usually teens trying to be edgy and "cool". Trying to shock people. We hate them, and they give us all a bad name. We do not desecrate graves, nor kill cats, nor kids, etc.

As for the Spiritual Satanists, I do hope you are not talking about the Josers. Those who follow "Joys of Satan". They are almost no different than enthusiastic Christians. The only difference is they are all happy about Satan, rather than God. They will happily go around trying to spread the word of the Dark Lord.

Now, the most important one of all are the Christian Duo-theists. We all have seen a movie that had a cult trying to kill a kid, or one of those "Haunting" movies where there was a cult summoning demons, etc. In all movies that have "Satanists" in them, they are always the asshole and the "bad guys". Those who follow the CHRISTIAN "Satan" fully acknowledge that it was God who created the Earth, and believe the Devil is real. They are Christian in every sense, except they follow the Christian Devil, not Christ.

Those are the ones you see in movies and shows, and those are the main ones that make us all look bad.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KainChrist

Unfortunately RHP ideology limits what one may learn or want to learn about Satanism. It's more or less a side show in public consciousness, like that group from from new York trolling the bible belt under the guise of secular humanism trying to build some statue. Then you have the remnant Satanic Panic tripe, which seems to be prevalent in this thread. I Know many self described LHP people from CoS, ToS, dark pagans (sect), unaffiliated, theists, and even the hard core ones of the sevenfold way. Hard to any of them to agree on anything really.

edit on 28-5-2014 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join