Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The Boston event is being orchestrated into a climactic end today, thus the ritual could be said to be at a pivotal end today.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
There are many that claim ritual sacrifice is a delusion of a feeble mind.Only ignorant people believe such nonsense.I can tell you ,it does indeed go on .From the highest levels of government ,to local communities.Interestingly ,not really, those that protest it's reality the loudest are either propagandists or deceived.Mockery , insults, slander , and all the other tactics of propagandists are used to lead people to believe that ritual sacrifices are the products of sick minds.Though I avoided the hardcore underground groups I was a satanist/occultist most of my life.The network extends to the heavens themselves.Do a little research into those that created the " False Memory Syndrome Foundation". The rabbit trails will get you to question things.
A word of caution:The spirit world around us does keep an eye on things, if you are afraid to find out the truth of our reality,or unwilling to accept the price to search the truth out, maybe a good sitcom or sporting event would be better for you.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join