It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Today used to be the day we all ate the fat of live unbaptized babies but now that you blew the lid off the whole thing...

We were pretty happy eating live babies and would have gotten away with it to if not for ATS and you snooping kids.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
just speculation on my part

second

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
just speculation on my part

second

Just thought since this thread was so old and dead I would have a little fun with you is all. No offense meant.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
true true, i understood the humor completely

i think the reason i put this speculation in this thread really was just because the original date and foresight into cataclysm ( oil leak ) seemed to be pretty spot on hahaha

so with that in mind i thought the old max black might have some speculation as well about fri 13th

[edit on 8/13/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So that's what caused the oil spill..

..nice.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae
reply to post by indigothefish

Today used to be the day we all ate the fat of live unbaptized babies but now that you blew the lid off the whole thing...

We were pretty happy eating live babies and would have gotten away with it to if not for ATS and you snooping kids.

*Gasp!*
It was Old Man Higgins in a mask all along!
Lousy kids!
*shakes fist menacingly*

Anywho...what about those of us who are vegetarians?
Is there like...the fat of unbaptized tofu or something I can eat?
Perhaps an evil Tofurky?

[edit on 8/13/10 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

After an hour googling evil tofurkey, I got together with some friends and discussed this dilemma. It seems that any unbaptized baby carrots would suffice. It is all about the psychodrama and not the taste anyway. No offense but there just aint no taste like animal fat. Now that it is the 14th anyway, I guess it doesn't matter and we will have to wait until the next F13 after the next big Satanic Oil Well Blow Out Jubilee.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
S & F to the OP, in spite of not being perfectly correct in the broad usage of the term "Satanist", which others were quick to point out.

One thing that's a bit bothersome is the trivializing of the matter by the seeming majority, who prefer to discount things like "human sacrifice".

And so how about the BP oil "spill"? Seems like this did in fact turn out to be pretty "big", and human lives were lost, coincidentally "11" victims (the number has occult significance, read 10,000 threads on 9/11 if you want).

Anyone who has taken the time to look into the Occult does in fact find out that human sacrifice has a traditional role, whether you choose to lay it at the feet of "satanists", or some other group. I myself prefer to use what I feel is a more accurate term for those who practice this form of sacrifice, that is, "occultists". No, not all who are into the occult practice this, but some do.

Who today, for example, might practice something as horrible as "human sacrifice"?

Our masters of course. Some may be Illuminists, some may call themselves Luciferians, and perhaps others will look to "Satan". Who cares? They're in charge, and regardless of who or what they "worship" (besides themselves), they do seem to indulge in killing people, and on the surface, their killing often appears to have little "utilitarian" value by itself, at least in terms of magnitudes, and so it begs the question: Why?

WHY do our masters seemingly practice human "sacrifice", or if this is not what it is, then let's find a better name for it at least.

9/11 was a crime, perpetrated by our elite masters, that took several thousand victims, and was then used as an excuse to launch a war that took many thousands more.

We can look at 9/11 from different angles. Yes, the building was damaged by it's constant contact with the salt in the air. Yes, it had to eventually come down. Yes, we can find simplistic "profit" motives, that might have come into play in the decision to pull these buildings down. But when we look at HOW they chose to do it, one must wonder why so many lives?

We could put it like this: What is it that the occultist elite "get" out of killing people? Seems like there should be a "real" benefit that they believe they should receive for the "sacrifice" they make.

The "traditional" answer is POWER. Yes, they already enjoy tremendous power, but keeping it is another story. There are families out there, "dynasties" some would say, that are very powerful, and are multi-generational real examples of power-retention that, in some cases, span over a thousand years. Think about that.

Since I'm not a religionist, I don't feel the need to posit a "devil" that makes them do anything. Rather, we may easily consider a "way of power", or a philosophy perhaps, at the foundation of successful groups, that does in fact involve ruthless attitudes and behaviors.

This "attitude", inculcated over the generations, basically looks out upon mankind as a vast "herd", that is literally not "worthy" of being treated "human". Hard to get our minds around perhaps, but that attitude concerning their fellows sits at one end, while at the other is a monstrous pride in their own family's worth, and accomplishments, that seems to confirm the attitude regarding their slaves.

In a way, it makes sense. What if you were part of a great royal line, and when you picked up a history book, it was largely a story of your own wondrous family. Perhaps you would feel like you were "divinely" appointed to rule. Perhaps the many stories that you heard from your father, and grandfather, as you grew up, all came together in such a way that you internalized a sort of "ruthlessness", that essentially made you "perfect" to continue all that had come before, but now in your generation. Which is why they seem to just get stronger, year, after year.

Some are probably thinking this is just too "off topic". I don't think so. Yes, Christians have picked up a bit of pagan history, and perhaps exaggerated this or that, or plugged in their Devil too easily, all that is fairly plausible. But there is a "truth" behind the horror. And after we get past talking about nut-jobs, and "satanists" like the La Vey variety, etc., what's left?

What's left is the world we live in. It's a world run by a powerful few. It's a world where there is constant war. Buildings can tumble down in broad daylight, in the middle of one of the world's biggest cities, killing thousands, and yet, all is well amongst the slaves.

The powerful few seem to adhere to a "religion", or philosophy at least, that we would basically characterize as "evil". It is why they're in charge, and will remain in charge. Yes, they are willing to kill. Thousands, millions even.

Is this a kind of "satanism"? As I said above. Who cares. Pick a name, it's all the same from the perspective that our masters have no qualms about murder, even on a large scale.

Could what they do be properly called "sacrifice"? Probably. A lot more to it, but the more you get into the "real" Occult, the more you see that there is a "reality" to it, even if it isn't what's stuck in the popular mind.

As Aleister Crowley would probably tell us, after he basically "sacrificed" his life to the exploration of some of these matters, there is indeed a reality to occult pursuits, it isn't just all myth. But as his case shows, especially in thinking about his exploration of the sexual side of it all, we could better classify his pursuit as more of an investigation into human potential, even if the necessary symbolic language proves unnerving to some.

I would submit that there are those who are farther along the occult path of power, especially amongst our masters, than most of us would ever guess. Sure, we hear about La Vey, or Crowley even, but we hear very little about English royals who might also have been serial killers. Or Hapsburgs, who have had torture chambers for centuries, and still do today. And we're "lucky" when we get a small hint that perhaps Diana was likely killed on orders from the Prince. So much more going on in their circles!

On second thought, perhaps there is a devil, or at least "demons", but I think they prefer that we just call them "Massa"...

JR

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

I will give you that you have some interesting ideas and all but doesnt this whole oil disaster thing seem like a bit much to kill 11 people? They could have caused a bridge to fail and killed more.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Well, human sacrifice is all over the bible, too.
Whenever they went into a city and killed, raped and pillaged, they would kill a bunch of people as a "tribute for the Lord" specifically.
Check Numbers 31 onward...

Then, of course, Christians have their own sacrificial religion, which depends on them being saved by the spilled blood of Christ which they have to drink and the body of Christ which they have to eat, and then they have to wash themselves clean in his blood. Etc.

Woah, macabre.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

"...doesnt this whole oil disaster thing seem like a bit much to kill 11 people? They could have caused a bridge to fail and killed more."

Thanks, appreciate your comments. Probably others might be thinking the same, obviously eleven people isn't much!

From what I can tell, from looking at various PTB operations that involve casualties, shear quantities are not always desired. A particular number however denotes a considerable amount of power, and control, considering the myriad small details that must be attended to.

Let's take this example, of the recent BP oil disaster. "Only" eleven died. But, considering the timing, and the significance given to the number eleven, in context, the whole picture can be interpreted accordingly. Sure, I'm not saying the eleven couldn't have been an accident, or that the number killed couldn't have been a coincidence, and might easily have been only 10 dead, or maybe an even dozen. But, if we allow a bit of speculation, that this was a special operation, then we would consider the interesting ramifications of particular intention.

In this case, "if" the number eleven really had significance, in calendric / astrological context, and it was in essence a "message" to their fellow elite, signifying the importance of the particular event (to the knowledgeable few, who had "eyes to see"), then from our simple perspective, we should perhaps be filled all the more will a sense of "awe", when we consider what it would have taken to pull it off.

Here, I don't refer to technicalities concerning the particular operation, such as the oil rig explosion. Rather, we should consider what kind of control it would take to ensure that "only" eleven, not more or less, would die. Imagine perhaps a disaster / accident where medics are on the scene, and yet, one injured person looks as if they're going to pull through. Well, "what if" these kinds of operations included even those kinds of contingencies? To put it bluntly, if an additional body was needed, they already had people and things in place to ensure the "numbers" came out, as planned.

Obviously, this line of thinking is a huge stretch for the "average bear". Besides the whole idea being incredibly "evil", to have planned in such detail, to regard human life so little, to be so callous, and yet meticulous, well, it's a bit much, right?

But our masters are not just "anybody". At their level, they may in fact "impress" each other with the supreme level of control that they can exhibit with these kinds of events, that usually have more utilitarian purposes as well of course, even if they turn out to be more "long-term" in nature.

SO, the number of victims, from what I can tell, is not about "quantity" so much (they could do that with little effort, not so impressive amongst themselves), it's more about QUALITY. A truly successful operation will go according to plan, and the plans can be quite sophisticated, as in 9/11 for example.

It's probably why we find "occult signatures" prominent among the "successful" operations they perpetrate, as we look back in history. The "numbers" need to "add-up". In short, TPTB are obsessive about things going "as planned", but also consider it important to have their "fingerprints" all over the deed, even if it is in only a cryptic fashion.

For those who are already familiar with the concept of the "sigil" often used by occult practitioners, this probably makes more sense, but for the rest, we could just say that when the numbers "come out" as planned, the elite can easily recognize, even if only in retrospect, the significance of any operation, worldwide, as having an importance that goes beyond the message put out for public consumption.

I guess that makes you wonder how "important" the Gulf oil disaster will finally be, when it's all played out. I saw lots of hecklers in this thread laughing when the 19th, and into the 20th hit, and still no recognition that "something" had actually occurred, it just wasn't big in the news yet. Even now, when most people think the problem has been "fixed", it may not be. We will have to just watch and see what happens, but personally, I can imagine that there is more going on here than meets the eye.

JR

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Well, human sacrifice is all over the bible, too...

Then, of course, Christians have their own sacrificial religion, which depends on them being saved by the spilled blood of Christ which they have to drink and the body of Christ which they have to eat, and then they have to wash themselves clean in his blood. Etc.

Yeah, good point, maybe some Christians should think about that, although now we're sure to get the apologist in here, explaining why it's all so fine.

Probably the anthropologist, the psychiatrist, and some brave combination of both, would have a lot of fun exploring this issue that seems to span so many thousands of years, across so many cultures, up to even the present day.

What is it in "human nature" that seems so attracted to this idea? Whether is was ancient Near East peoples sacrificing infants to Molech, or Aztecs across the globe cutting out hearts, it seems like this thing must address some deep dark human "need" (dare I say?) that is still with us. As you point out, traditional Christianity continues on with it's even more bizarre notions of deicide, turned cannibalistic.

And yet, we can understand much of it, perhaps even in terms of what we each experience in our day-to-day lives. Most people fail to fool themselves into thinking things are wonderful all the time. They may try and drink, or drug, or go to a funny movie, but when all's said and done, life can be pretty lousy, no matter who you are. Even the joy of your life can be taken in a heartbeat!

Maybe a bit too philosophical for this thread, but there is a very human angst that probably spills over into the theological realm. Who is this titanic jerk who put us here in this life? Some may legitimately wonder why bad things happen, etc., and why should we be so surprised that a particular religion has actually enshrined the murder of the Creator? Isn't it what we all want to do, at some level? To get even with "whoever" is responsible for this mess called Life?

So, Christianity probably does "satisfy" on some level, some human need, to bring the Creator to task.

Back to the human sacrifice part of it. "IF" there is something within human nature that wants to "strike back" at all the injustice that we call "life", what better way to "protest", then to KILL. Ultimately, the biggest protest could probably come to suicide, since such a person essentially decides to take the most drastic measure possible for an individual.

But along the way might be all sorts of other "in-betweens", killing animals as a sacrifice for example. Lots of that in the Bible. Moving up a notch, perhaps the ancient practice of infanticide made sense, since often the "sacrifices" were dispensable, inconvenient, etc. (not unlike our modern abortion). And then up to "virgins", and on and on.

Eventually, the buck stopped on "God's" desk, and people killed him too! At least in that case, there was a sort of "justice". But maybe this is behind much of what we see in history.

Anyway, interesting things to think about! I just hope now we haven't opened the door to an onslaught of Christian protest. I certainly mean no offense to anyone's beliefs, and rather see some "logic" to it all, in a way, but I do see in other threads that if you even mention certain things, you will get a troop of Defenders of the Faith that attack. Oh well...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Interesting ideas. Not sure what to think of it at this point. Thanks for such a well thought out answer.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sorry if this was already posted somewhere - I didn't see anything, though I used the search box.

For any who refuse to admit that Satanism is real (whether Satan is or not), have a look at this site:

www.brotherhoodofsatan.com...

www.youtube.com...

"We are the Left Hand Path"

Registration fee: $66.60 - go figure!

The Brotherhood of Satan is an offline organization that is not associated with Anton Lavey or the Church of Satan. The Satanic Brotherhood is the online branch of the Brotherhood of Satan charged with helping Illuminate the way for the truth seeker online.

We Truly believe in Satan, as such Satan Believes in Us.
Satan Helps those whom Help themself.
With Satan's help anything is Possible.
We do not Seek Acceptance of any other organization only to Satan himself.

I used to not believe that Satan existed - but, not too long ago, realized my "belief" was quite irrelevant. It only matters to me, not the ones pulling the strings (well, so long as I don't interfere with any 'agendas'). I didn't believe because I felt that to acknowledge his existence was to give power, which it does - but closing my eyes and being ignorant doesn't help either.

I can't look at what is going on in the world and think that there is no such thing as Satan - whether you want to see him as a real entity, as a psychological ego thing or the flip-side (inverted mirror image) of a benevolent God as is the view of many gnostics.

Just so we're crystal: I am NOT associated with the people who created that site. It is FYI only.

edit on 9/15/2010 by 999lives because: added a note

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
what's up with this month eh? anyways, my most recent research is leading me among other dates that 2012.. approximately on or around the date 4 - 11 - 2012 will be an 'event'
edit on 6/8/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)
(worthy of mentioning to the OP of this thread, that is )
edit on 6/8/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
April 19th is my birthday.
Here I am.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Good time to dust this one off as I found the link to it from the Steven Quayle headlines today...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Cant find the thread on the main page, is this is BTS or something?

Ok found it, what I thought was odd, is that if the Boston bombings had gone as planned, there could have been a heck of alot more death of innocent civilians before they were finished.

And yet the day is not over, do you suppose this could hold any rational in the scheme of things or just another coincidence?
edit on 19-4-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Cant find the thread on the main page, is this is BTS or something?

Ok found it, what I thought was odd, is that if the Boston bombings had gone as planned, there could have been a heck of alot more death of innocent civilians before they were finished.

And yet the day is not over, do you suppose this could hold any rational in the scheme of things or just another coincidence?
edit on 19-4-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

This initial post of this thread referred to Easter, 2010. Mr. Quayle's site is frantically digging for material if he's dredged this one up -- date hunting without actually reviewing the material. No sacrifices, etc, took place back in 2010 and Easter 2013 was almost 3 weeks ago.

There's no real significance to the date other than the brothers lived in Boston and the Marathon was a convenient target (big event, right near where they lived and went to school.)
edit on 19-4-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Today is April 19th. A whole lot of carnage is happening and I just thought it may be significant. I could be over done and just grasping for answers that connect some of the dots.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join