It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist and followers of Lucifer prepare for April 19th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
APRIL 19th is important to many. Let’s begin at looking at the month of April and the dates that are important to Satanist, and those that follow Lucifer and the so called Illuminate or so called NWO Global elite.

To Satanist, Easter Week-end is set aside for a Black Mass/Black Sabbath. To mock the death of Jesus Christ, a man is sacrificed on Good Friday. On Easter Sunday, known to Satanists as unholy Sunday, a woman or man is sacrificed followed by three days of fasting and chanting.

April 19 - 25 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice.

April 25 - The Da Muer ritual: Grand climax. Sex rituals and sacrifice of a woman or young girl.

April 30 - Walpurgis night/Beltane: One of the most important nights on the satanic calendar. Blood rituals and human sacrifice take place.

To better understand what is going on, let us take a closer look at April 19th and what this date signifies to many different groups.

April 19 – May 1 is a very important time period to Satanist, Lucifer Followers and the Illuminate. Blood Sacrifice To The Beast Moloch begins a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19th, especially children and women or just plain innocent victims that many just consider collateral damage.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire, the fire god, Baal, or Moloch/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan-Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding a (Fire sacrifice) with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days of the year to Satanist and others, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day throughout history.

Remember, the Illuminati considers war to be a most acceptable way to sacrifice, for it kills both children and adults indiscriminately. Killing indiscriminately is an accepted manner for killing those that are unsuspectingly killed for some ritualistic blood sacrifice.

Some of the very important historic dates that were staged according to this blood sacrifice day are:

(1). April 19, 1775 — Battle of Lexington & Concord, which made the Masonic-led Revolutionary War inevitable but which led to independence for the colonies.

library.thinkquest.org...

(2) April 19, 1861 - Baltimore Riot. Considered first blood shed of civil war. A clash between pro-South civilians and Union troops in Maryland's largest city resulted in what is commonly accepted to be the first bloodshed of the Civil War.

www.civilwarhome.com...

(3). April 19, 1943 — After trapping the last Jewish Resistance Fighters in a storm drain in Warsaw, and holding them for several days, Nazi Storm Troopers began to pour fire into each end of the storm drain, using flame-throwers. The Nazi Storm Troopers continued pouring the fire into the drain until all resisters were dead. Blood sacrifice brought about by a fiery conflagration was rumored to have been ordered by those in Nazi High Command or even Hitler himself who demanded blood on April 19, 1943.

www.hagshama.org.il...

(4) April 19, 1993 — 50 years later, secret Delta Force soldiers, combat armed government troops from a multitude of agencies led by the FBI, Army tanks, and other military equipment stormed the compound of David Koresh and his followers at Waco, Texas. Certainly, this operation fulfilled the basic requirements for a human sacrifice and blood ritual: trauma, fire, and young sacrificial victims murdered on the suspected inside orders of Janet Reno and Bill Clinton for dark and sinister reasons important only to their evil groups agenda.

kennysideshow.blogspot.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

(5) April 19, 1995 — Oklahoma City bombing — Once again, many women and young children were sacrificially killed this day and it was carried out to stigmatize American militia groups with Christian values. The media used this incident to demand new laws and a focus towards Militia groups.

en.wikipedia.org...

With current national events unfolding before our eyes and with the FBI beginning arrests in Michigan for Militia members, I would expect that this April 19th, 2010 that we will see once again a blood sacrifice. Mark in on your calendar and remember to check the date.

Something is coming, and I can feel it building. While I would hope that nothing happens, I just don’t think this is one April 19th date that will be missed by those that use such dates for sinister and evil purposes. Satanist are real and they do not hide their larger crimes that occur on key dates because to promote what they have done, gives them a form of power that only Satanist or even those that worship the Dark Lord Lucifer can begin to understand.

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That all just sounds wrong... So wrong.

"April 19 - 25 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice."

I mean I swear it's not even legal to kidnap and sacrafice someone, especially when you talk about women and children being sacraficed.

I mean in all seriousness, do people actually do this still, or was this something people used to do. Because I can't see anyone even contemplating somthing like this...

Actually I take that back, because there are some sick people out there.

I hope nothing happens and no one is Kidnapped and Sacraficed

But I'm gonna star and flag because it's a good collection of dates and information etc

[edit on 19 28uSunday10 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlackTo Satanist, Easter Week-end is set aside for Black Sabbath.

Cool.

Is that with Ozzy or Ronnie James Dio on vocals?

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

And sorry for editing your excellent post to make a cheap joke.

S+F for ya to make up for it.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

do you mean anton levey satanism? i don't know much about satanism really, but i am fimiliar with the anton levey created satanic movement, but i was not aware of those dates, where exactly and how do they derive?

[edit on 3/28/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi

"April 19 - 25 Sacrifice preparation: kidnapping, holding and ceremonial preparation of person for human sacrifice."

I mean I swear it's not even legal to kidnap and sacrafice someone, especially when you talk about women and children being sacraficed.

I mean in all seriousness, do people actually do this still, or was this something people used to do. Because I can't see anyone even contemplating somthing like this...

I hope nothing happens and no one is Kidnapped and Sacraficed

But I'm gonna star and flag because it's a good collection of dates and information etc

Yes it does but when it comes to the Illuminati aka The New World Order I'm not surprised. Even Pope John Paul II has been involved in child sacrifices in a chamber below the vatican. This information was exposed by a woman who was an ex Illuminati member over in Germany when she was 12 years old and her family made her join the elite and she witnessed a 5 year old boy being sacrificed in that chamber.

So this doesn't surprise me at all. Moloch, Baal, Nimrod, Baphomet. Same sh*t that the NWO worship!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi

Every month between 100,000 and 500,000 people go missing worldwide without a trace and this happens in 1st world countries as well. I just read a report that about 2,000 go missing a month, just in Australia. The majority it seems are children and young women. Considering the statistics, it appears that that kidnapping is extremely prevalent, but where are the bodies? Some people make the argument that it's satanists, others point at alien abduction and most say the governments is covering it all up. Maybe people leave, go missing and live happily ever after? But I doubt it.

It's a sick world we live in and it is just going to get worse.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
sounds like a decent party!

where do i get me tickets? hwehehehe

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

do you mean anton levey satanism? i don't know much about satanism really, but i am fimiliar with the anton levey created satanic movement, but i was not aware of those dates, where exactly and how do they derive?

[edit on 3/28/2010 by indigothefish]

This has nothing to do with Laveyan Satanism because they do not practice or even condone sacrifices - human or animal.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whateverpedia

It better be with Ozzy, or it's a total non-starter.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I am not very religious as far as anyone knows yet this past Christmas I got 2 crucifixes. I thought that was kind of weird. Now I know why. I suppose I will have to start wearing them both.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but the original post is ludicrous. While some of the basic holidays and gods are correct (yet some of the gods not so much), a lot of nonsense is being read into this, in much the Geraldo-esque fashion. From the first line, tying satanists in to ushering forth an NWO elite signals the fact that the OP knows little of satanism and most likely has never even met a satanist or former satanist. I will give it an A+ for creativity though.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Every month between 100,000 and 500,000 people go missing worldwide without a trace and this happens in 1st world countries as well. I just read a report that about 2,000 go missing a month, just in Australia. The majority it seems are children and young women. Considering the statistics, it appears that that kidnapping is extremely prevalent, but where are the bodies? Some people make the argument that it's satanists, others point at alien abduction and most say the governments is covering it all up. Maybe people leave, go missing and live happily ever after? But I doubt it.

It's a sick world we live in and it is just going to get worse.

Cheers - Dave

Can you back up your claim with a reputable source? 100'000 per month is a very high number.

www.missingpersons.org.au...

They say that 99.5% are found within a month.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by AllIsOne]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
WHAT!?! people who worship my father sacrifice human lives to him? this is MADNESS!! you mortals need to stop this nonsense, some of the things you human do are just too ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sorry the post does sound fishy.

Beltane belongs to the Pagan/Wiccans and was a celebration day way before Christianity.

Indeed the whole period of Easter (and many other Christian festivals) have been taken from older religions, usually Pagan as indeed the Christians built churches in places which were religious to the WIccans (e.g. Rudstone church next to the Rudstone Monlith).

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You do realize that the belief in the devil is just as ridiculous as the belief in a man in the clouds?

It's a sign of inferior education and a lack of logic and reason, believing in such nonsense.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Flagged.

Very interesting cheers for the post. When people like this get caught its sick hearing what they have to say and how they justify their actions.

Lets hope no-one does get kidnapped for these evil purposes. Or a mass slaughter on the other hand. Or both

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
*sighs*

Satanist do not sacrefice people, only the clinically insane do it under the excuse the devil made them do it.

There are three types of satanist now a day;

-LaVeyean Satanists, they are just a type of Atheists, they do practice witchcraft and the like so they would be more akin to Wiccans and Pagans.
They do not sacrefice people, this is perhaps the most harmless form of Satanism, often practiced by people in the Goth culture.

-Traditional Satanist, Often called Spiritual Satanist, they generally believe that Satan is a physical being that they considder as a type of deity or a highly advanced human being that is not from this world, they do occult rituals often involving nothing more than candles and the like, sometimes they burn a piece of paper or draw their own blood (a red ink pen is acceptable for signing in blood)

-The devil made me do it or exusionist satanists love to use Satanism as an excuse to commit crime, they are either insane or pretend to be insane.

a fourth kind of Satanism may be the Skull and Bones demon worshippers and their mock sacrefices.

by far the exusianist Satanists are the worst, they don't believe in any of the Satanic believes but just play on the evilness to add more plausible insanity plees when in court for conviction.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yeah... this site wont be viewed any more than a joke while we cant flag down this useless threads, I mean it is just madness

if something like this really exists, there is nothing you can do, since this satanist would be totality crazy people, just like any extreme Christian/others

so I dont understand why the thread .. too much random information for me, zero evidence

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

My favoriites are:

1943 Bicycle Day – Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann deliberately takes '___' for the first time

1946 – Birthday, Tim Curry, British actor

1987 – The Simpsons premieres as a short cartoon on The Tracey Ullman Show

1987 – Birthday, Maria Sharapova, Professional Tennis Player

1992 – Death, Benny Hill, English comic actor (b. 1924)

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join