It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli officials brand Brits 'dogs' over expulsion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Israeli officials and politicians sharply criticized the intention of the UK government to expel an ‘unnamed’ Israeli ‘diplomat’ in response to its passports being used in the Dubai assassination of Hamas Freedom Fighter Mahmoud al-Mabhouh.

MK Aryeh Eldad (Israel National Union) doesn’t show much respect to the Brits whom he compares to dogs: "I think [the] British are behaving hypocritically and I don't want to offend dogs on this issue, since some dogs are utterly loyal," Eldad told Sky News.

MK Michael Ben-Ari took it one step further. "The British may be dogs, but they are not loyal to us, but rather to an anti-Semitic system..”

This came out on 25th March but was not reported anywhere in MSM which was expected. Israel is showing its true colours as an devoted ally to Britain. Imo it would have been better if Israel would have used the funds they take from EU, USA and Germany to improve education so atleast their ministers know how to talk. Looks like they don't this may explain the reason for the illiterate slum world slangs used by Israeli parliament ministers:

Both Israeli Parliament members Eldad and Ben-Ari seem to agree on branding Britons as dogs, yet they are somehow annoyed by their disloyalty to the Jewish state. One may wonder why the Israelis expect their ‘British dogs’ to be loyal. The answer is simple. Because many British politicians have been very ‘loyal’ and for more than a while.

For years, the Labour government was maintained financially by Zionist fundraisers led by Lord Levy. In return the Labour Government launched an illegal Israeli war (in Iraq). It supported Israeli barbarism all the way through, including Tony Blair’s shameful support of Israeli crimes in Lebanon (2006). Tony Blair is "A true friend of the State of Israel," affirmed the then Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

But it may be possible that Ben-Ari and Eldad are also referring to a very specific person, who, for some reason, failed to comply with the strict demand for obedience.
S
I wonder if these ministers had the balls to say the same in Britain on face of any Britisher.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This British "dog" has a bite!

These Israelis like to talk tough, shoot unarmed men, women and children, beat people up etc, but will always cry "victim" if anyone has the gall to fight back.

One thing for them to remember though, an abused dog will turn on it's master at some point, when the abuse becomes too much.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
LOL. I've often likened nasty little Israel to that fat, spoiled, whining brat at the supermarket -- the one everyone believes could be sorted out with a few well-aimed slaps to the backside

And here's Israel, confirming my opinion once again

Stay classy, Israel. And when you have time, why not read the classic, 'How To Make Friends and Influence People', huh ?

But of course, in order for you to benefit from some much-needed self-improvement, you'll first need to grow a brain and realise that others actually exist

Better still --- go find a psychiatrist

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I could brand them a whole bunch of things, but I'd be charged with hate speech, which by the way was put in place at the behest of one group only, and we know who that is...

Just goes to show, one rule for them, another for us goyim

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What are they going to do? Send some bulldozers over to flatten some houses before building Jewish only settlements?

Seriously, what did they expect? "Yeah, that worked well for you. Why don't you take some more passports? By Monday? Yeah, no problem. Shalom!"

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The mind boggles.

Once again they bring up the old anti-semitism.

Who do they think they are, seriously?

How can anyone possibly defend Israel in this situation?

Anti-semitic, really?

[edit on 28/3/10 by Kram09]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Israel breaks out the same ole anti Semite label anytime anyone stands up to them,
Using the guilt factor against the international community has worked well for them in the past but it is getting really old. Especially when they are using the same tactics to rid themselves of the Palestinians as the Nazis used on them.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Of course - we're all dogs, cattle - stupid Goyim!!! We are here to serve at Israel's pleasure. Don't you all know that!?!?

Good idea Israel. Keep pissing on your "allies".

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The simple fact is that Britain is disliked within Israel.. the only bits that I've seen reported in the press there on Britain is generaly on the negative side, focusing only on those things that could be spun as anti-Israel.

So these types of comments just marry into that negative approach..

To be honest I don't care one bit how I am labeled by them, just don't forget that Isreal has also used a similar label on itself (i.e being a mad dog)

Although for my part this outburst only shows the very negative spiral that exists within Israel at the moment..

Edit to add: I hope they manage to see sense before things go to far.. my concern is that they are only isolating themselves so that they can act as some feel they should towards Iran.

[edit on 28/3/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well then, perhaps the Israeli government should have thought twice before stealing British citizens indentities to use in a hit. The Brits had every right to expel their diplomats from their country for what the Mossad did. JMO.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This news did make it also into the major Israelian newspaper Haaretz.
www.haaretz.com...

Official Israeli spokespersons and politicians are quite a bunch of hypocrites. They constantly whine, that they are victims of terrorism, yet they themselves glorify their state-sponsored Mossad terrorism. Their most ruthless terrorists become Prime Ministers. In 2006 they celebrated the 60th anniversary of the King David Hotel Bombing, in which 92 people were killed. They even went so far to blame the British victims for the high death toll.

The rightwingers, including Binyamin Netanyahu, the former Prime Minister, are commemorating the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, the headquarters of British rule, that killed 92 people and helped to drive the British from Palestine.

They have erected a plaque outside the restored building, and are holding a two-day seminar with speeches and a tour of the hotel by one of the Jewish resistance fighters involved in the attack.

Simon McDonald, the British Ambassador in Tel Aviv, and John Jenkins, the Consul-General in Jerusalem, have written to the municipality, stating: “We do not think that it is right for an act of terrorism, which led to the loss of many lives, to be commemorated.”

In particular they demanded the removal of the plaque that pays tribute to the Irgun, the Jewish resistance branch headed by Menachem Begin, the future Prime Minister, which carried out the attack on July 22, 1946.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Absolutely unbelievable. IF the Israeli government had condemned the usage of British identities under which the hit was perpetuated, then perhaps the expulsion would have been over the top. (BTW, I would appreciate it if someone has any link to that happening, but I haven't seen it). I think most can agree that the actions of using another country's real citizens ID's is completely unacceptable in international affairs , and critiquing and punishing illegal actions is NOT anti-semitism or anti- any group, it is cause and effect in a law abiding world.

The sad part is that it is Israel's day to day actions that is creating this so called anti-semitism around the world. The government is making the country look more and more like a rouge state daily (the same can be said for the US), and people are not racist eugenicists to formulate an opinion on such actions. While I am sure that there are lies on both sides, there are plenty of verified actions that have soured the international view of Israel. THEY are the ones creating this international judgement by their ACTIONS.

Why? My armchair psychology view is that the populace of the county has collective PTSD, and that the constant perception of warfare and threat has seriously tweaked their ability to think rationally. Trigger happy, seeing enemy's in every corner, and reacting from a very primal place of fear is NOT the way to run a country. The populace has been militarized for generations and we are seeing the end point of that which would be expressed in ANY country living under these circumstances. This is a human reaction; it doesn't make it ok, but it has nothing to do with "Jew hating".

To be clear, the many jewish people I know are awesome, I have had a copy of the Torah in my home since a teen simply because so many people have tried to destroy it. And I am NOT ok with Israel's actions, esp. in this ridiculous whining about clear cause and effect. I can't help be reminded of the Israeli thread a few weeks back saying that they may be "forced" to nuke Europe. These are not the words of people who are acting in a sane manner and I sincerely hope such notions are aberrations.

Having studied this conflict for some time, I believe the tragic fact is that both parties are in the right (in relation to land ownership). But life doesn't always have to be a zero sum game. Inter-nationalize Jerusalem and run it with an elected panel of 3 Jews, 3 Palestinians, and 1 UN rep and realize that if the land is so damn important that it is their (all parties) duty to keep it whole for generations to come. It is not "theirs" (by which I mean either group's) at all, but humanities and all involved would do well to start treating it as sacred as they profess to be.

Both sides seem quite willing to die over it, but how many are willing to live in peace for it? That is the question........

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Israel is just putting another nail in the coffin of its old alliances with this latest scandal, and to insult us Brits for responding to their despicable use of British passports in an illegal, state sanctioned murder is a complete disgrace to the notion of international diplomacy. With each attack on Gaza and each misuse of an ally, more and more people will realise that the time to check Israel's ego is long overdue.
What happened to the Jews in WWII was very wrong, but it does not give them the right to treat other nations as they please for all eternity, and so many of the actions of their government in the last decade have shown us that they think they are untouchable.
The 'special relationship' between Britain and the USA is over as was recently stated in our national news, yet the bond between America and Israel seems to grow... America your government of fools would rather stand by a deceptive murderous ally than one who, for better or worse, has fought more wars at your side than any other... Your leaders turned their back on us over the Falklands(the inhabitants still want to stay British so no debate that we're right over that one) and they will do the same over this issue. Israel acts like a spoiled teenager and the USA reinforces and rewards that bad behaviour over and over, no wonder they have the audacity to try to frame Britain for murder knowing damn well that they will get away with it.... and the worst thing of all? Without Britain there would be no nation of Israel in the first place and still they spit in our faces!
Its all too easy to call anyone that criticises Israel anti-semetic so I call for cries of this to be ignored from here on in, they have misused that power one too many times like the boy who cried wolf. Do they really think that people are too stupid to see the difference between racial hate and just plain criticism of a corrupt and overconfident government? You can try to call me a nazi or whatever for finding your government to be a disgrace to the world so I will tell you now that I am a decendant of the tribe of Dan, one of the 12 tribes of Israel, so to call me such things would be more ridiculous than usual. You dishonour all those that died in the camps by lightly throwing around such insults and disgracing the name of your new nation!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This thread is antisemitic and full of anti-jew speak. If the Israelis want to call brits dogs, it's their free right of speech to do so, and those that disagree, just remember what the bible says: Those who bless Israel are blessed. Now bend over and reach those ankles, you're about to get a really good blessing, catholic-preacher style.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the zionist jews of israel are the scum of the planet earth. THANK GOD they're all gathered in one small country... makes it easier to take care of them

new topics

top topics

join