It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH to the All Seeing Eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Abovetopsecret, You are just one component to the EYE.
The Mods over at GLP disliked this Conspiracy and deleted it on me twice.

Whether the admin knows it or not, it does its part in you yourself, being monitored.
The internet IS the all seeing eye.

Your facebook profile? Is the mark of the beast.

You will all soon come to realize this.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well if you mean that the government can trace our IP address and find out where we are at any time, then yeah, ATS contributes. But I doubt the mods or the admins, are "apart" of the all seeing eye

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgrrsh26
Abovetopsecret, You are just one component to the EYE.

Your facebook profile? Is the mark of the beast.

You will all soon come to realize this.

ok so what about facebook?...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Uggh, why am I even replying to this?

The All Seeing Eye was conceptualized in ancient egypt, as the Eye of Horus. Probably dates before that. Christians adopted it, and considered the triangle surrounding the eye to be the Trinity. Then Freemasonry adopted it, and from them our Founding Fathers took the baton and ran with it.

And I've seen attempts to identify the "mark of the beast" as dozens of things so far. RFID chips were popular for a bit. Facebook now? That's a new one. I guess I see why you'd think that... but that just sounds like a really bad movie.

Facebook in the year 2030 - once an innocent internet site to help friends and family stay connected, now the UGLY FACE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER! Everybody is forced to sign up and register, or they'll be relegated to the fringe of society. If they disobey, their internet access is simply turned off.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Fun thought process...I think flawed...but fun anyway, and a s&f for the fun supposition factor.

I can see it now...your chip logging you int facebook for your daily indoctrination...following you by your cell phone...subliminal messages interwined with your pizza order...like I said flawed...but fun.

We are being tracked to some extent now...that will increase in the future. Log off...leave the cell phone...don't drive OnStar vehicles if you are paranoid over it...disappear and make "them" wonder.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by rotorwing]

[edit on 3/28/2010 by rotorwing]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the point is so what if i'm being tracked, i have done nothing illegal or intend to.

so what's the fuss,,

oh hold on didn't a woman get caught with a happy photo and get done for benefit fraud!!??? via facebook!?

well she shouldn't have done the crime!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So there is going to be a great reveal at some point? Is that what you are implying? Or we will all wake up one day with satan giving us a "thank you" card for using facebook? I knew farmville would be the death of me!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
this may be one version of it...but the original meaning is conveying to the 3rd eye...because when illuminated we are connected seeing everything that this veil has made blind...the illuminati would like you to believe its them having control over everything...while true but also incorrect because they dont want you to know your mind/spiritual RIGHTS! They only want to give you the chosen rights they made for you.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

how are you?..

yes i agree too thats why its printed on US dollars!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

yeah the us dollar is blatently saying we own the world and heres something to make us more powerful! which i believe is the mark of the beast because it is in are right hand and embedded in our mind/or forehead/3rd eye and we cannot buy or sell without it!

they are winning the battle of the mind UNTIL THE END but we will win the war in the BEGINNING...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
OH doin fine gorgeous...i would u2u but i havent reached 20 posts yet.
how is it in the uk and how are you??

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OP, show proof since you marked the thread as "proof" or GTFO.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Uggh, why am I even replying to this?

The All Seeing Eye was conceptualized in ancient egypt, as the Eye of Horus. Probably dates before that. Christians adopted it, and considered the triangle surrounding the eye to be the Trinity. Then Freemasonry adopted it, and from them our Founding Fathers took the baton and ran with it.

And I've seen attempts to identify the "mark of the beast" as dozens of things so far. RFID chips were popular for a bit. Facebook now? That's a new one. I guess I see why you'd think that... but that just sounds like a really bad movie.

Facebook in the year 2030 - once an innocent internet site to help friends and family stay connected, now the UGLY FACE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER! Everybody is forced to sign up and register, or they'll be relegated to the fringe of society. If they disobey, their internet access is simply turned off.

Thats so funny because I accused "Trinity" the Admin to GLP of being the all seeing eye. I got banned

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
the point is so what if i'm being tracked, i have done nothing illegal or intend to.

so what's the fuss,,

oh hold on didn't a woman get caught with a happy photo and get done for benefit fraud!!??? via facebook!?

well she shouldn't have done the crime!

You are quite well indoctrinated, as well as HOT. You're right, unless you are doing something wrong, you should not worry about being tracked and monitored in every which way, in everything that you do, every minute of every day. There's nothing wrong with that, since you aren't doing anything WRONG. Just as long as they don't change the rules as to what is WRONG. What have you got to hide, right? Well then, what are you trying to hide by wearing those CLOTHES? Take them off now, you must be hiding something. Your papers, please.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

a boy was saved from prison because of a status update on his facebook at his home coputer, he was going to be done for murder, but he was proved to be at home not the crime

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The internet can't be the All Seeing Eye because it does not see everything, even though you can see a lot of things with it but you cant see everything, so how can it be an all seeing eye, if it can't see all.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

www.disinfo.com...

Facebook now using RFID applications!

top topics

join