It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My quantum leap undergo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

And who are you, my friend? Who are we all here in this grand scenario? Isn't it that your opinion about who you really are should be of first priority instead of others? How can one individual know the other one without actually being him, for do you really think, that you know the truth?

If not, then why do we keep on judging other comparing their position in life to ours, or do you think you are experiencing life in its full Glory? The main glory of life is freedom and don't you think it is unwise to limit the freedom of other individual by puting their thought pattern into the same mental cage, where the thought pattern of another individual currently resides? Are we doing that, because we are afraid that our mental cage will shatter by accepting the thoughts of others as no less truth than our own thoughts?
Is it fear that holds us back from achieving the ultimate expression of life, or maybe it is pure ignorance and the lack of desire to take our shackles off and journey deep into the beauty of infinity?

Take care, and someday you will discover, that life is not really what it seems to you here and now.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dryadlover

I was talking about the OP having a wet dream. I have no clue what philosophical, fortune cookie you're trying to sell me.

No one was judged. A guy had a wet dream and stated he was quantum leaping. I stated he was merely having a wet dream. Was I wrong? Is having a wet dream indicative of not being horny?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

You are never wrong, as there is no right or wrong, only subjective opinions, that are being mistaken for the truth.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dryadlover

You should definitely write fortune cookies in the event your current line of work dries up.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm tired and finding the OP very hard to read. Are you saying you have this astral bubble and you're having it off with a few ladies off the telly in there while summit else is looking after your bod? Is it 100% real or dream-like?

I'd love to try lucid dreaming but I can't, though I've tried and tried.
Is it possible to take someone there with you? You can invite me if you like but you can keep your hands to yourself and I'll look the other way while you get on with your business. Just knowing I've "leaped" would be cool. (i think it's your lingo that's got me confused)

I'm sure there was a huge thread about someone who astral travelled courtesy of another member of ATS. Was it Greenrivergoddess? Is it like that or just daydream?

ps where did you get the porter?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sounds like a nice idea... you should make it into a film. Or you know... stop pretending it's real. One or the other.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica
... stop pretending it's real.

Yeah, I've had a read of some of your other threads. Toooo.. weird! If it is real cancel my invitation anyway. I'd rather be stuck in a cage with bad boy bubby, pizza, and lots of cling film. TYVM

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join