It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's First Legal Male Hooker Quits Job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
gawker.com...

Apparently no one would hire him. "Markus" had fewer than 10 clients, ever, which means the New York Post provided over 10 percent of his customers. Between this guy and Ashley Dupre, the Post really is an employer of hos.

I wonder what Mr. Markus was motivated by? Money, Sex, boredom?
I'm writing a screen play on this....so be clever? I might give you screen credit.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well no offense but um..
the attraction is not there..ya know?
:shk:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Well no offense but um..
the attraction is not there..ya know?

Yeah, the QOP said he looked like a pencil necked geek.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
you guys should read this interview - wow - guy is a bit "out there"

meet him

I agree with AD, there is no attraction and really - who would believe that bs he's spewing about the "essence" of a gigolo?

lame.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
you guys should read this interview - wow - guy is a bit "out there"

meet him

I agree with AD, there is no attraction and really - who would believe that bs he's spewing about the "essence" of a gigolo?

lame.

From the link..

A gigolo is looking for a surrogate mother.

Ewww, eww, and double ewwww...
gawd that is some screwed up and nasty thinking...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
guy bout starved to death eh?

What too douche baggy for y'all? You girls are so shallow

could have been worse, could have been THIS guy!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
guy bout starved to death eh?

What too douche baggy for y'all? You girls are so shallow

could have been worse, could have been THIS guy!

Like anything else in life Wukky, if you pay for it, you expect your money's worth....
And you guys are just the same..
I know ya'll went OMG! EWWW to miss shave and drive from Florida.
We'll never know but perhaps his "performance" matched his "mindset" and he really was looking for a mommy...
NOT what will get clients at a brothel in Vegas, with the exception of the few who did frequent and who probably couldn't get it anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

NOT what will get clients at a brothel in Vegas, with the exception of the few who did frequent and who probably couldn't get it anywhere else.

Ok who are these women that can't get it anywhere else? I mean if a woman cant get any, I have to say there might be an issue.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Ok who are these women that can't get it anywhere else? I mean if a woman cant get any, I have to say there might be an issue.

The issue, is that the women were going to a brothel and paying him for it...
GOOD GAWD WHY ????

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The whole idea of paying for sex is not something that goes well with women's sexuality in the first place.

I guess it's different for men. The more or less hidden neanderthaler in a man tells him that it is his "job" to spread his genes as much as possible. And nature have given him freedom in the sense that he can make a woman pregnant and then simply walk away. There is not really any need for an emotional bond or sympathy or love. His offspring is not his problem if he doesn't want to take responsibility.

It's a whole different thing for women. The neanderthaler in a woman is well aware that if a guy makes her pregnant, she is "stuck" with his offspring. (I am not going to touch the subject of abortion here.) She simply can not afford to have sex with any idiot who comes along, there is a good chance she will have the task to raise his child with his not so stellar genes... (Sorry, I know that sounds very cynical...
)

So I think most women need to at least know the guy a little bit on a personal level. She needs to at least like the guy a little bit before she is ready to have sex with him and is able to really enjoy it, before the neanderthaler in her says: "Go for it, girl!"

And I don't think the fact that we as modern women can protect ourselves against getting pregnant has changed our deep rooted sexuality that much. I guess nature has a lot of catching up to do before paying a complete stranger to have sex with you feels right to most women. So why pay for something you probaby are not going to enjoy that much anyway?

Besides, we girls like to feel attractive. We like to know that we are good looking enough to lure an attractive male to bed if we want him, and that he will happily have sex with us without expecting a damn pay check for the "work"!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

What if he is really good with his tongue?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Ewwww... Trust me, WUK, if a woman is not attracted to a male in the first place, it does not matter if he is "good with his tongue" or not...

We girls are complicated creatures. Deal with it.

[edit on 29/3/10 by ziggystar60]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Evil Wukky..don't take my brain places it need not go...
and up comes breakfast..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

and up comes breakfast..

Unfortunately the T&C does not allow me to describe it in complete detail, sorry.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes, apparently you are complicated creatures alright.

Gah, a man has a talent, and isn't able to make a living off of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Isn't that why they invented paper bags?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

and up comes breakfast..

Unfortunately the T&C does not allow me to describe it in complete detail, sorry.

Details not required..:shk:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by whatukno

Isn't that why they invented paper bags?

Yes..one for him..obvious reasons, and one for her..WHY?
in case his falls off..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well, a paper bag isn't going to help with cunnilingus. We are trying to find solutions here. Apparently women are just too picky. My guess is, males are just too willing to give it away for women to want to pay for it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Reminds me of an episode of Cougar Town.

The group is sitting at a lunch table.

The guys claim that if Courtney Cox's character called up a random guy from her past, and wanted sex, no strings attached, 9 out of 10 times he'd say "yes" assuming he isn't currently in a relationship.

She didn't believe them. She called. She was wrong.

If gals are going to pay for it, it will be for a fantasy...not just a release...unlike us guys.
Therefore, the guy has to fit the bill....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join