It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
If these are domestic groups then it would be safe to assume that they are completely infiltrated by undercover agents and have either gathered or planted enough evidence to justify these raids and arrests.

Great post and true. In fact I would go as far as to say that some of these organizations were actually set up and ran by the G boys.

Never mind the large drug pushing gangs in most of our cites. They are making money from that.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

"The Lone Wolf mode of operation working collectively for a common cause with no General is the only way the common citizen is going to be able to offer up as defense in the 21st Century when large militia groups and even State National Guards are decimated by federal forces action on orders to arrest, confiscate, and or shoot to kill all those involved."

Absolutely the best piece of advice anyone could pay attention to in this day and time. EVERY organized group WILL be infiltrated.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by expat2368]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
cmon ATS, we need some non-MSM, non-gov't information here. I know we have militia folks in here who can find out information. Indiana, Ohio and Michigan are dense with militias and the fact they are raiding several targets at a time...
[edit on 28-3-2010 by TheCoffinman]

Some may give info in general but the smart ones are not going to give away anything here.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

yeah nevermind the mexican cartels all over our southern border, the CIA is running those fellas...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Searched "hutaree" on google news, the only story is 3 days old, about Hutaree assisting law enforcement with a s&r operation.

story

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Reports are coming in that the militia group that was targeted was the Hutaree Militia, a Christian Militia group.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

This is so funny! The Hutaree are a bunch of boy scouts! Maybe even a G boy front group.

There are groups out there that would probably start shooting but they seem to be staying away from those. Get it?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Its going to be interesting to see what charges are brought forth. I'll speculate since its the feds that illegal weapons charges are involved but as of yet the fed seems mum on the specifics. Also since homeland security is involve there may be some political threats involved,at this point this is just speculation on my part so far as I can tell no mention on the major news media on this as of yet.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by Logarock

yeah nevermind the mexican cartels all over our southern border, the CIA is running those fellas...

My friend it should make us very sick...all of this. And the thing is its our own people selling us out IYNWIM.

link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Never mind the large drug pushing gangs in most of our cites. They are making money from that.

Never mind?

Without proof it is pure speculation of course, however corrupt feds have nothing to do with these raids do they?

The feds need to display their ability to infiltrate and bring down subversive organizations that are considered a threat to the federal government, it is their mandate here, their objective and they have done a great job so far.

Enjoy the show!

link   
People - PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. This topic is NOT for debating about militias or the government - it is about keeping up with this news story.

Stop derailing the topic and if you don't have legitimate information to add then please, refrain from posting.

As for main stream media coverage - as far as I can tell there isn't any to worry about. The entire thing is blacked out by the MSM and though I haven't checked myself, there have been many watching who have confirmed that there is little to nothing on the news about it. I think this should be MORE than just a clue as to what they are trying to accomplish with these raids and who they are against simply because if it had anything to do with actual terrorism - they would have jumped on the story completely.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
can anybody confirm raids in CA?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think it should be noted that The FBI set up a command post at the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department. I was under the impression that the militia groups placed their trust in County law enforcement because the sheriff is a locally elected official. I'm certain they will be rethinking that assumption.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Alex Jones has picked up on it but he's offered no new information we dont already have. Perhaps some folks should listen or watch his show today as i would be willing to bet a large part of it will have to do with this story..

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

Hammond officials did not know the circumstances surrounding the raid, which began about 7 p.m. and lasted two hours, said a police dispatcher.

The raid occurred on the 1900 block of Calumet Avenue, the dispatcher said. There were no injuries reported.

He said police were not notified ahead of time and only provided traffic control.

"We didn't even know about it until they said, 'hey we need your guys,'" he said.

interesting to note that they didnt tell local police about the raid..

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As a Michiganer if the government wants to pick a fight with the michigan militia then its pretty certain the government is asking for a war. Those guys won't back down and i'm with them on that.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
www.unitedstatesmilitia.com...

excerpts from the discussion at USM

Gentlemen, I received notification from the commander of a "significant" militia at 0400 hrs this morning indicating a move to High alert status. The colonel verified that the the Michigan militia near Hutaree was raided at about that time. He has also incated that the sky is full of helicopters and "heavy equipment'" has been brought in. Additionally he indicates reports similar actions in California (unconfirmed.)

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is just the beginning.
Although the group(s) there is (are) being attacked are organized, there are many, many others that are not even recognized.
I for one am the founder/leader of a small group that will hopefully never be recognized. If I can do it (17 y/o), then many others can, and have, as well.
Also, don't think that the weapons being used against them far out-weigh their firepower. I know of many militia groups that would put up a great fight based on the equipment they have.

And so, the ball starts rolling...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There is a lot of speculation as to what the raids are and are not about. The fact that they are happening in an area where there are alot of militia's does not help, combined with the current amount of civil unrest just tends to make for a bad combination. If they do have warrents for arrest, then all we can do is wait and hope that soon something will be let out to the different news media outlets and that the public will be told what is and is not going on. Remember silence can give as much information as a statement. Though I am curious as to the reasons for who was the target of these raids. But from what it looks like, this is probably one organization that is crossing the state lines, as Indiana, Ohio and Michigan all border each other. So it can't be any of the mainline militia's.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

so...according to you, getting your gas line cut is not an act of terror, having a coffin placed on your front lawn is not an act of terror, throwing bricks through windows is not an act of terror, being called a ni**er, and threatened to be hanged is not terror.

i guess terror to you is having a healthcare bill passed.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
the recent spate of violence and threats against our ELECTED representatives is what has activated this type of response from the government. someone is going to get hurt or even killed if this escalates. think about the famlies and loved ones, and the repercussions this is going to have on them. some leaders are getting their fellow citizens lathered up, and primed for conflict based on percieved threats, not actual threats to liberty, and freedom. smart people make decisions on information gathered from BOTH SIDES of an arguement, devoid of emotion, coupled with the ability to put yourself in others shoes with the perception of how THEY see things unfolding. we are all americans, and should not be harming our fellow man when other avenues are available.

Perceived threat? These bloated politicians are ruining our country. That to me is a clear threat to our liberty and freedom. When someone forces you to do something that you do not want to do, that is a threat to your liberty and freedom. People in this country have had enough. Congress and the President no longer listen to us. They are in it for their power, paychecks, and perks. Nothing more.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join