It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

That depends what state your in. I am not sure about michigan, but kansas where I live, automatics, sawed offs, and silencers are legal.

Sorry I can't do a direct quote to your statement I'm on my phone here is the link.

www.ktka.com...

Edit:In response to having automatic guns, is illegal.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Selfsecurity]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

these guys are in jail for a crime that was never commited.plain and simple.

So are a lot of the folks in GITMO.

And thank God for that.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

What they need is some firebrand genius legel mind with backing and a team if he needs it to go in there and take the governments case apart if they can.

And some sort of press that can cover this properly. How can we trust a press that is already calling them "Hatearee".

Show americans that someone in this country is still able to practise law like its needed here. Powerfull people that love liberty we need you now. We fight wars for you now get your a## in here!

Much more at stake here than Hataree Milita.

I bet they will be sure to provide famous muslim terrorists with grate legal council.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
this thread has been hijacked by moronic opinions.

the fact of the matter is these guys did nothing illigal.

in america your allowed to be the biggest nutjob on the planet if you want to and your allowed to create the biggest most cult religous hardcore dangerous heavily armed militia you want, as well.

just because all of you folks seem to disagree with their creed doesnt meen they deserve what happened to them.

everything was completely legal. except for the "pipe bomb"" accusations which seem to have faded.

If I'm not mistaken conspiracy to commit murder is not an American right.
There was a reason they were rounded up. These clowns thought they were going to combat the anticrist with ar 15's and pipe bombs.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by kdial1

Unless it really is terrorists.

You are making an assumption here they are not terrorists. This indicates a leaning toward militia groups.

Would you have rallied around Tim Mcvie or the Uni bomber and held them up on your shoulders for a parade?
Wouldn't they have made great speakers for a Tea Party rally?

You know the answer to that one.

Your points are well taken and have grounds, but I for one wont be intimidated by such comparisons.

Nor by Obamas oberservations that there are a lot of good folk in the Tea Party that really care about issues i.e. the rest are racist nut jobs ect. So now if the good Tea Party folk dont genuflect in his direction they to will be further maligned.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Nobody is trying to intimidate you bro. Settle down. Why does everything anyone says have to be some kind of a manipulative trick?

Sometimes a spade is a spade.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Originally posted by LurkerMan
this thread has been hijacked by moronic opinions.

everything was completely legal. except for the "pipe bomb"" accusations which seem to have faded.

There was a reason they were rounded up. These clowns thought they were going to combat the anticrist with ar 15's and pipe bombs.

Sounds like some of Obamas "freinds".

Ayers.....a faimly friend

The Weather Underground claimed responsibility for about a dozen bombings in the late 1960s, with targets including the Pentagon and Capitol. The group¹s casualties included three of its own members killed while making a bomb in New York City in 1970. In 1981, two police officers and a security guard were killed when other members of the group committed an armed robbery.

Ayers defends his role in the group.

“I killed no one, and I harmed no one, and I didn’t regret for a minute resisting the murderous assault on [Vietnam] with every ounce of my being,” Ayers writes.

He denies a quote attributed to him in 2001: “I don’t regret setting bombs. I wish we’d set more bombs. I don’t think we did enough.” The quote was widely republished during the presidential campaign.

Ayers writes, “I never actually said that I ‘set bombs,’ nor that I wished there were ‘more bombs.’ ”

Hutaree never set any bombs either.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Nobody is trying to intimidate you bro. Settle down. Why does everything anyone says have to be some kind of a manipulative trick?

Sometimes a spade is a spade.

You say all that and then say a spade is a spade!

I didnt mean intimidate like you were being a bully, its just that some need not stop speaking out if, becouse others make these kinds of comparisons.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

What is really the difference between a zealot and a fundamentalist?

To me, those leftist professors that want to impose Atheism on everyone are just as bad someone imposing Christianity on everyone.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

lol, you've gotta laugh at the pathetic justifications for this group's alleged actions and plans here.

Yeah, freedumb extends to building IEDs and planning to kill law enforcement...

At this point they are merely charged. But much like the Washington State Militia, planning to blow stuff up and murder isn't generally viewed as lawful behaviour and time will tell whether the evidence is there.

What we do know with little doubt is that this bunch were wacky christian militants bearing arms for jesus and were deep in the toxic right-wing conspiracy mindset. Indeed, much of their talk could have come from users here. You can ignore the wacky and toxic if you like, that's my value judgement.

Is there anything that can't be wished away with false-flag blah blah?

[edit on 30-3-2010 by melatonin]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

and your point here being.....?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Many left radical college profs were teaching "direct action" for years. Part of direct action includes violence against cops ect. Violence aginst "the man" and so one.

Fundamentalist Christianity in the very large picture has to do with traditional observance to one degree or another or on one area of another of biblical points. This doesnt mean they are political right wing zealots. They may be patriotic and are about 99.9% law abiding citizens.

So they find some vilolent folks with bibles and dip thier brush in that and try to paint the lot. And this by the same folks that have been warning americans for years not to paint all muslims with the "fundamentalist" brush.

Direct Action....A Lefty Tool

TextViolent direct action is any direct action which utilizes physical injurious force against persons or property[citation needed]. While groups such as Animal Liberation Front claim that destruction of property is not violence, US and international law include acts against property in the definition of violence.[4][5] Examples of violent direct action include: destruction of property, rioting, class intimidation such as lynching, terrorism, political assassination, and armed insurrection.

Bill Ayers and the Weathermen.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Thats the problem with people, a few people do something wrong and suddenly everyone is stereotyped and scapegoated. It happens on the left and the right.

If people use the Hutaree sect as a way to scapegoat all militas, that would be wrong.

Its just as wrong as using the Taliban to scapegoat the Mujihadeen. In reality, they are two different entities.

I know there are groups out there that stand for the Constitution and the 1st Amendment. Those people should not be stereotyped or scapegoated due to the Hutaree.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by melatonin

Dont be so hard on them man they may be friends of Obama one day.

Oh thats right, they dont carry the Communist Manifesto.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

and your point here being.....?

No ones going to defend Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Besides it has been established that they had radical muslim conections.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

if you take it literally enough you can turn a lot of phrases into "conspiracy to commit murder"

I think its much more plausable that they blew a remark out of proportion. Were you aware that they conducted this raid during a funeral service for one of there friends? thats disrespectful and it would infuriate ANYBODY posting in this thread just as much as it did them.

i could see one of them saying in anger (perhaps during the raid/funeral) "im going to kill these #@$@'s"

i know if it were me 'id have said a LOT worse. but you dont see the MSM putting it into that context (that it was completely provoked). Then they try to spin it as if its some kind of huge terrorist plot to overthrow the government. give me a break.

and on top of that do you even know what a pipe bomb is?teenagers make them in their free time to combat BORDEM. i suppose we should start arresting all the blackcat wharehouses stocking "weapons of mass destruction" (m-80's) for the big domestic terrorist plot on July 4th (independence day).

they conduct the biggest raid on militias ever across 6 states, with by all accounts a small army, helicopters and all. and all they can come up with is pipe bombs and a death threats?

lmfao. they arent even trying anymore, and it doesnt seem like YOU are either.

funny though, when we throw around the word CoNsPiRaCy we get ridiculed... but when the Feds say it, everybody just obediently takes it as truth without even giving it a second thought.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
bible and gun clingers.

From the wedding of David and Tina Stone in december (sourced from facebook). Nothing says high class wedding like those down in the concrete bunker in fatigues bearing arms...

POW-POW-POW!

[edit on 30-3-2010 by melatonin]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just wanted to add...

2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Doesn't look like the govt is trying to regulate.... they are trying to eradicate..

As a Christian, I don't think violence is ever the answer but that is not an all encompassing idea amongst us it seems. Even if these people are crazy and what have you, they still have rights. We can't ignore that.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How about this HUTAREE fan from California.

www.myspace.com...

D.E.P.R.T.www.myspace.com/426480265 Send Message
Add to Friends
Add Comment
I need a snail mag or dual drum mag for my AR-15. F@#K CALIFORNIA
Mood: strong
Posted at 4:40 PM Sep 10, 2009

view more

Last Login: 3/2/2010

So his link to HUTAREE was befor any of this recent events.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
just wondering what ever happened with this...

On the Hutaree message board, an apparent member of the group named Anna left a message with some details of what happened. She says the FBI raid came into their home and she and one child escaped and are now driving south. Here’s the full message:

"The Federal Authorities have raided not only our group but also the Michigan Militia. They have hijacked their website and placed word there that they were not raided.

We need some help please. This has to stop. I am enroute south with my children using the wifi’s as I can.

They were catching others as they came to their rallying points, they broke into homes and took children and used the tasers on wives, my son who is 12 and I got out by crawling through the creeks behind our house.

My husband and others are taken, please call the press and tell them, if any in the Michigan Militia is still free please rally with them.
Please help."

michiganmessenger.com...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join