It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Kristopher Sickles, 27, of Sandusky, Ohio Ohio-Militia
Watch at your own choice. Movie with him the fat naked guy.

A dude called palehorse of the Ohio militia has a few videos on youtube. apparently he was 'just a simple militant', lol.

www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones bigged him up, but also chided him for a wearing a mask in the videos. Before Obama's election he apparently called for people to arm themselves.

The funniest thing is the Hutaree video. Watch it if you haven't. It's like a real lame version of COD capture the flag.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by melatonin]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
"what is the whole truth, and what is a charade."

Yeah, I agree, we are watching a theatrical...the repetitive use of thought stopping phrases in the media, the cliche one liners... I wonder what the facts actually are and how much of this is all some fan belt inspector's clever script... The sealed indictments.. lead me to believe there might possibly even be more dues paying Feds on the ground in this "Hutaree Militia" than arresting officers...meanwhile the publics' pulse is taken, the responses that 'work' get noted... to be used again... the ones that don't get discarded...and I sure wish some OathKeeper would leak a copy of the Operation plan..

regards

seataka

[edit on 29-3-2010 by seataka]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Youtube closed the account of StonedLoser real quick. Thats the user who posted the video of the duck mask crap.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

American Jihad another of Kris Sickles movies.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Copied over from www.abovetopsecret.com... which is now closed

ABC affiliate in Detroit WXYZ channel 7 is currently reporting law enforcement (FBI) is in a standoff with one of the militia members, Joshua Stone. Sorry I don't have a link to a source, but here's a link to WXYZ's website:

www.wxyz.com...

edit: It's taking place near Hillsdale Michigan
edit: Joshua Stone is the militia member

[edit on 3/29/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on 3/29/2010 @ 05:38 PM single this post

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are by
Digital_Reality

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADRIAN, Mich. (WXYZ) - Law enforcement officials may have found the last suspect in the "Hutaree" case.

Sources tell Action News that the FBI is involved in a standoff in North Adams Village, about 30 miles from the site of Saturday's raid in Adrian. They are believed to be looking for Josh Stone, the son of the group leader David Stone.

The younger Stone has been on the run since the raid. So far the FBI has not commented on the standoff.

Several members of "Hutaree," a religious militia group based out of Lenawee County, are in court facing federal charges that include conspiracy and attempting to use weapons of mass destruction.

Nine people group members have been charged with a list of federal crimes. Seven of the suspects appeared in court Monday morning to be indicted.

www.wxyz.com...

signature
scio me nihil scire

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Youtube closed the account of StonedLoser real quick. Thats the user who posted the video of the duck mask crap.

"StonedLoser" pretty much sums it up.
Line 2

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This one is a little scary considering what he just got locked up for.

A film about a lonely serial killer who enjoys the freedom of killing. His sadistic lust has no bounds and these poor unsuspecting townsfolk will soon find out.

And yes produced written and directed by Kris Sickles.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Well ,he is behind bars now where he belongs. I hope he rots in there for life. It looks like it would have just been a matter of time with him.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

While I don't fear a Waco incident, things are moving to a favorite Luciferan Illuminate date of April 19th. On this date Waco occurred, OK City Bldg Bombing occurred and it is a date where human sacrifice and human blood is needed to seal the ritual being conducted. You should probably jot down April 19th on your calendar right now, because if this recent incident is going to build to a "Reckoning" it will most likely be on April 19th when all discussions and talks to come out peacefully end and the blood begins to flow.

It's called POLITICAL WITCHCRAFT... a subject that needs ALOT more public scrutiny. And ATS is just the place to do it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've been following this topic since I saw it on ATS, and this morning I was actually surprised to hear news radio 880 (880 AM) talk about it, and just a few minutes ago they finally said what the charges were, during the drive home.

hosted2.ap.org...

Apparently the group was going to target police officers and do 'Iraq-Styled' insurgent attacks (road side bombs, etc).

This is some intense # to say the least!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
And ATS has already convicted them all.

Glad to see the SUPPOSED enlightened people or out of the box thinkers are all following the MSM bridle right to the trough.

Hell, I bet you people think the people in Gitmo are more apt to be innocent than these people.

I weep for justice in this world. Where has it gone?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
For anyone, like myself, who has been seeking to understand and learn more about this growing and increasingly violent subculture which also permeates ATS as of late, I humbly submit the following expose written by Paul de Armond found as the result of my research. It effectively describes what we are seeing here on ATS on a daily basis.

This brief essay offers keen insight into the minds and motivations of this radical and maligned mob who are becoming more and more vocal barking out veiled threats of violence and government overthrow.

Here are a few key excerpts:

The bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City came as the latest in a series of rude shocks to America. Starting with the shoot-out at Ruby Ridge which killed a Deputy U.S. Marshal, the young son and the wife of white supremacist Randy Weaver, Christian Patriot white supremacists have been steadily escalating their endless war against American democracy.

The formation of armed vigilante groups called "unorganized militias" was first viewed in the media as the ranting of a bunch of gun-nuts and crack pots. A year after the Oklahoma City bombing, the nation is still uninformed about what Christian Patriotism is and where it is leading people.

Baldly stated, the white supremacist movement seeks to undermine federal authority and bring about the collapse of the United States of America. The destruction of federal power is the prerequisite to establishing a new racial nationalist state. It is highly unlikely that such a thing is within the means of the small number of militant racists, but it is certain that they will continue to use all means at their disposal to pursue that unrealistic goal.

In its most concise form, the myth of the organic Constitution can be summarized as follows: The Constitution is a divinely inspired document in which human agency is secondary to God's will. Only the original Constitution and Bill of Rights as signed by the Founders is the supreme Law of the Land and this law should be interpreted in the light of Biblical understanding. All later amendments, laws and regulations are "unconstitutional" in the sense that they "create a federal constitution in opposition to the original."

Source of above: www.publicgood.org...

Please take a moment to review this compelling examination in order to fully comprehend their nefarious agenda. Do not be fooled by their faux patriotism, their agenda is a sinister as any evil government empire. They pose a serious threat to peaceful lovers of freedom by seeking to impose their will and interpretation of religious entitlement.

Watch out for The God Squad, IMO, they don't want to defend democracy, they want to destroy it.

I encourage you to find more great info here: www.publicgood.org...

[edit on 29-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I just want to give a word of advice to any of you who feel you will "rise up" when the time is right.
I don't know what this group was planning? They might have been the first in a long line of operations to start spinning bad press on militia groups to start media seperation. But all you big talkers who always talk $^it about taking up arms against the government.
This is what your up against. You will be turned into a terrorist in a matter of media seconds no matter how noble your intentions are to get rid of the PTB. I have said it before and I will say it again you CAN NOT win a war with our government in this day and age. Force will turn you into a domestic terrorist you can not win. Our government has developed our society to view any violant actions as terrorism period.
You want these jack holes out of power you are going to have to breed them out. By educating your kids to not become a servenat to this government and encouraging them to get in local state offices and start weeding the traitors to the constitution out. Thats the only way beside a full military take over from within will changing any thing.
Don't believe me? Watch how these people are spun into domestic terrorist the proof is right in front of you. Right now!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think this poster hit the nail on the head...and indirectly notes that the best place to hide something is right in front of you..

Originally posted by tecumsah
This was along the side of the road, in such a small farm town, called Elmore, ten miles from Sandusky Ohio? Huh?

Poster says "LIFE LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF ALL WHO THREATEN IT" compare that to the original quote in 1776

"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"

It was a thought-stopping experience , I had to turn around to take the picture.

It was this image that caused me to open this account on ATS today.

If this poster was to be accurate it should read ..and pursuit of all who threaten the Military Industrial Complex.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by tecumsah]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Sick, sick, sick! WTF?
These people do not in any way represent sane Americans. Please ATF raid these people if they are stock piling guns and ammo. There is an underlining mental problem obviously.

well if thats the case, then our forefathers
were mental when they wrote the right to bear
arms statement.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
But all you big talkers who always talk $^it about taking up arms against the government. This is what your up against. You will be turned into a terrorist in a matter of media seconds no matter how noble your intentions are to get rid of the PTB.

the difference between Patriots, Tyrants and Terrorists
is all a matter of where the hands of the clock are located.

I regret that I have but 1 life to give
to separate the real terrorists from their NWO bullets.

And yes, they can win
and they must

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
"First they came ..." is a popular poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Sick, sick, sick! WTF?
These people do not in any way represent sane Americans. Please ATF raid these people if they are stock piling guns and ammo. There is an underlining mental problem obviously.

well if thats the case, then our forefathers
were mental when they wrote the right to bear
arms statement.

The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. --Samuel Adams

Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can. --Samuel Adams

The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule. --Samuel Adams

Maybe if this guy were alive today, he'd be deemed a domestic terrorist, right wing nutjob, have his home raided and be jailed indefinitely?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The Indictment document for the Hutaree

Didn't see this posted yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just because the Lame Stream Media is portraying these guys to be nutjobs and the Feds are saying the crap they are saying doesn't mean it's true. I think it could be a case where the government is going after anyone who defys Obamanation, just like the MSM is doing.

The militias are Americas last defense against a tyrannical government and they know it. I think this might be only the beginning of the government round-up of "dissenters".

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join