It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
gwydion, it is a great time to use that ignore button.

It really cleans up the chaff.

yep I know what ya mean
Ive had to do it a couple times tonight

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

The Constitutuion is already dead. The name of the game here is depopulation

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
reply to post by Janky Red

The Constitutuion is already dead. The name of the game here is depopulation

And re-population. The immigration will replace the rebellious population. Cheap labor... Cheap soldiers... Cheap lives...

As long as these militias are not backed by their states, they are easy pickings.

Now, off to FEMA camps

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You know, I've never used the ignore button until tonite, not even on the religious threads. I've had to use it twice in this thread!! It's kinda like with my three-year-old when he makes a lot of racket: "Hush and run on, honey, the adults are trying to talk!"

But seriously, this is truly shocking. I knew something had to give somewhere. Too much vitriol in the air on all sides. I wonder if this is really gonna be the turning point?

link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by whatukno

Reality does come into y'all's life sometimes right? I mean you don't just sit in your homes typing on ATS and re-watching Red Dawn over and over again do you?

Uh...sometimes I get up and order a pizza or something...and sometimes I take out Red Dawn and put in Beyond the Thunderdome.

* sometimes I will also throw in THX-1138 or 1984. I like the classics. I also have an old copy of Animal Farm (animated). but mostly the rotation is Red Dawn, then Thunderdome (as stated).

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I was simply applying it to the situation that seems to be unfolding at present.

Yes as I said, bastardizing it for your own political means. It is a sickening display of utter contempt of the authors work and of the deeper meaning behind the events that inspired the poem itself.

As for your life in the Killing Fields of Cambodia, I am highly skeptical about that. Can't outright say that you are full of it, cause there is a slim possibility that you actually went through it, I doubt it, but the possibility exists.

I have no political agenda and as far as the Holocaust, consider me an agnostic. Do you know the Agnostic's Prayer? "Oh God, if there is a God, save my soul, if I have a soul."

As to location, Africa, you might want to try reading the thread, 1986 to 1990, Angola, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, South Africa and others. If you want to test my validity, talk to CSIS or the SADF, Armscor or CI in SA or your own state department and CIA. My files are sealed however and I can't even get a print out about myself through FOIA requests, I tried and apparently information about my past is a national security issue, or so I am told in the official letters. Funny though, last time I came to the states I was G7'd and it was like Cheers, the TV show, everyone knew my name ;-)

Obviously what you don't know is more encompassing and if you are in fact an Independent Political Candidate (there's the kettle calling the pot eh wot, nudge nudge wink wink) I suggest you educate yourself in the realities of the world.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
... I wonder if this is really gonna be the turning point?

I don't know
but as of right now
I just don't see how it couldn't be

from militia radio, militias are deploying now.
isn't that exactly what The Army did right before
they crossed over into Iraq?????

In actuality, I wouldn't be surprised to wake up tomorrow
to find some states handing in their walking papers.

Wouldn't that be a battle?

State Guardsmen & Militia & Gun Owners

VS

FBI & Terror Task Force & Homeland Security

with normal folk with pitch forks pullin up the left
and right flank??? Hope it dont come to that
but only God knows I guess. It isn't like we haven't
pleaded for many years about tyranny in our gov.
And nobody does anything to stop it.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have no idea what's going on here, I have no weapons and live in Canada (if it matters) but I know I will never submit or surrender to Satanic forces.

God bless the true free men and women during these confusing and trying times, and the best miltiaman or woman is the one who has no connections, but a true army of one- those who have no connections and keep it a secret.

The government will never see these people coming until it is too late.

Stay alert, stay strong, my cousins.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That's what I was afraid of. I know deep down that things are gonna get a lot worse before they can ever get better. I guess I just hope that things can go on as normally as possible, however deluded that is!

I have my eyes wide open and I see where we are headed, but I have to admit that I am as vain as everyone else. I LIKE my life the way it is,I mean personal life. I don't wanna have to worry about what horrible thing will happen next. It's just that I know that's what we're coming to.

Edit to add that, yes, we are prepared for hardship and TEOTWAWKI. I'd have to be stupid and blind not to be ready!

[edit on 3/29/10 by jennybee35]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
www.theamericanmuslim.org...

Hate rhetoric is escalating into violence

by Sheila Musaji

Just this week a militia group and the tea party movement intersected. Mike Vanderboegh, former leader of the Alabama Constitutional Militia, recently called for hundreds of thousands of gun owners to “point their muzzles at the hearts of tyrants” when discussing ways to oppose recent congressional legislation. He also encouraged breaking of Democratic Party leaders windows to get their attention. He said “To all modern Sons of Liberty: THIS is your time. Break their windows. Break them NOW.” After this, there was a rash of such incidents.

And, today 7 militia members were arrested in FBI raids in the midwest for plotting violence against Muslim organizations. This particular group calls themselves the Hutaree whose members describe themselves as Christian soldiers preparing for the arrival and battle with the anti-Christ.

What is happening? Why the hateful rhetoric, and the threats of violence?

Article goes on to blame Republicans and Tea Partiers. But it did have a good line at the bottom.

This is the time for individuals, public figures, journalists, religious leaders, interfaith groups, elected officials, anyone who loves this country and doesn’t want to see it torn apart needs to take a stand against the hate speech, and the threats and violence. We really are better than this.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I don't know
but as of right now

I seriously hope they are all just getting together to have a beer and some yuk yuks. I like the US and I like most of the people (except politicians, bankers, accountants, stockbrokers and most lawyers, oh and Suzanne, she turned so biatchy after I broke up with her). I would hate seeing such a great people get stuffed around by a bunch of usurping government tools and meat puppets.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I don't know
but as of right now

* this is just one more step in tightening the the tourniquet of freedoms. there will be stages after this. and more stages. when the globalists' model is complete, you wont be able to breathe (if youre still around). I have been unaware of these things my whole life and just found out about the age old plans about 6 years ago. the funny thing is about incremental control (see: boiling the frog) is that you'll never notice the turning point. a day will simply arrive where it will dawn on you (again, if youre still alive) that its irrepairable and you will just accept it to survive. there will be generations born into that type of conditioning that will never question the environment, not even having a history of "before the blinders were on". this is the new world order. they are going to rid themselves of the plebs because the plebs are no longer necessary. they are going on to conquer other planets in a future that the plebs play no role in. this is the nature of the reason for even HAVING a plan. using the plebs' back as a stepping stone to further growth and enrichment, discarding the plebs underfoot as their services are no longer required. * the turning point will be different for each pleb, depending on their point of view- but to the next pleb it will go on unnoticed as the turning point until they are no longer free *in their eyes*.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Gulliksen said he believes national-security tensions are high and the FBI may well be focusing on conservative groups because of anger over the federal overhaul of health care.

"A few months ago, I believe one of their (Hutaree) members down South was arrested on some sort of weapons charge," Gulliksen said. "Everything is getting a little nervous right now with all the threats against congressmen and all."

The leader of the local group, he said, is a man who goes by R.D. Merzonik on the group's Web site.

"I've met him. He's an opinionated man who likes to share those opinions," Gulliksen said. "The Hutaree is a nationwide group, but I have met a couple of the members here, and I can say they all belong to one specific church. Our concern is the protection of our nation. Religion appears to be a big part of what they are doing."

I wonder why the mention of "a member getting a gun charge down south" Do they know something and they can't come out and say it? Plus he says all the members in the area are members of the same church?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
JOHN TITOR SAID:

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

Waco type events that accelerate from 2004-2012. By 2008 we realize we aren't living in the America we thought. Hello Tea-party, war on terror and economic collapse. Titor goes on to say by 2011 fighting on the streets would be common.

Interesting whether true, false or simply fantasy.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thanks Dave.

Let me move in with you til this whole thing blows over.

In the best tactical salesmans words.... 'Cmahn!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Someone should be keeping track of the trains. I can hear one right now. We get a lot of trains at night. Someone should be watching for shackle cars. Someone should be watching the fema camps for activity.Anything that can kill large numbers of people quietly should be watched for. People should be calling relatives in Michigan to make sure the phones are still working.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
All this seems fake to me, they probably took some duchebags into custody and are trying to get reactions from people, test the waters, sort of say. Hmm if I think about it I wonder how much of a profit you can make if there will be a bunch of armed conflicts in this country, the gun manufacturers can make a killing from this atmosphere, this could be a bigger cash flow then africa or the middle east. All they would have to do is buy some politicians some air time get some trade routes going to supply the people, and viola a good steady income for a while for the gun manufacturers. I cant remember how much of a profit was made of huge wars like WW2 but i know a couple of countries became very rich from those wars, and since most stuff is not manufactured in the US they wont compromise there manufacturing factory's.
Aint life funny how so much stuff that goes around comes around. All you wanabe revolutionary's and politicians that dont use your head, ill say one thing that my favorite revolutionary said once 'the only time you should break the law, is when you can overthrow the law' ..Gaius Julius Caesar. That saying is the basis of all revolution's.

link   
Kinda handy... Obama makes 15 appointments while the Senate is out and then he hi-tails it out of the Country. If the Truth were known it could be another Ruby Ridge.

link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Plus he says all the members in the area are members of the same church?

OMG !!! don't even bring religion into it
or granny will come out with her shotgun
lmao

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Seven arrested in FBI raids linked to Christian militia group

At least seven people, including some from Michigan, have been arrested in raids by a FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task Force in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana as part of an investigation into an Adrian-based Christian militia group, a person familiar with the matter said.

The suspects are expected to make an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Detroit on Monday.

On Sunday, a source close to the investigation in Washington, D.C. confirmed that FBI agents were conducting activities in Washtenaw and Lenawee counties over the weekend in connection to Hutaree, a Christian militia group. Detroit FBI Special Agent Sandra Berchtold told The Detroit News the federal warrants in the case are under court seal and declined further comment.

Sources have said the FBI was in the second day of raids around the southeastern Michigan city of Adrian that are connected to a militia group, known as the Hutaree, an Adrian-based group whose members describe themselves as Christian soldiers preparing for the arrival and battle with the anti-Christ.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

From The Detroit News: www.detnews.com...

I think I am starting to see now. So do you all think that you are in a battle with the anti-Christ? Is that what this is?

I think I am going to go find some reality now, because the BS is getting REAL thick in this thread.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join