It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

I hope you like your paycheck. Google Nazis in corporate America.

Hi, I would like to introduce you to reality, reality, this is m khan, m khan, this is reality, now I think you two should get acquainted.

reply to post by LurkerMan

if it was for just 3 poeple then why all the helicopters and armored personal carriers and raid teams across the country.

Hmm, from what I can tell, it's only two counties, but if that equates to all across the country for you, then what can I say?

Let's see, these are militia groups, known to be armed to the teeth. (kinda the point of having a militia group is to be armed to the teeth)

And when the feds decend, the militias fold faster than France in WWII.

So, we have not only overblown this topic WAY out of proportion, now we have discovered that Militias are complete wastes of time too!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Reality does come into y'all's life sometimes right? I mean you don't just sit in your homes typing on ATS and re-watching Red Dawn over and over again do you?

Uh...sometimes I get up and order a pizza or something...and sometimes I take out Red Dawn and put in Beyond the Thunderdome.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

gwydion, it is a great time to use that ignore button.

It really cleans up the chaff.

See how some are only posting third hand accounts and trying to deflect the conversation, use it the ignore and cleanse the page of disorder. It feels great to not to listen to the rabble. If later you want to un ignore them to pay attention to their deflection on important issues you always can.

Peace and watch your six.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
People keep mentioning North Carolina. I can not find any news
that says there were raids in NC. Would somebody please U2U
me a link or post it here.

Today at about 6:20 AM militia groups were raided this morning in
multiple states. Ohio, Michigan, and reports of activity in North Carolina
and Oklahoma. Road blocks confirmed in North Carolina and Ohio. Search
warrants were obtained. Seven people involved were arrested near the
Ohio boarder. Militias are on highest alert, some have been deployed.

theintelhub.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

that you uncle fester?

Nope, just an average "Joe" well adept in the art from a few years in African hot zones ;-) You know what is in every town pretty much? A drugstore, a grocery store and a hardware store ;-) Know what's in them...

Better living through chemistry !

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

So you think the U.S. government attacking it's own people with advanced military technology wouldn't have the government toppled in days just from utter outrage? Of course we have killed more, but a set of small militias have kept the U.S. military from achieving its overall goal and have, yes, crippled it from doing so. That's partly because out military is actually very humane (we don't carpet bomb villages, etc)...but it would be even more humane in a war against its own citizens.
Don't count on it. . Don't count on them being humane to your loved ones. This in Nazi America for real. Is this what you signed up for?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
9&10 news

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Officials say a handful of people have been injured by violent storms that likely spawned tornadoes and damaged dozens of homes in central North Carolina. The National Weather Service says eyewitnesses spotted several tornadoes between Charlotte and Greensboro tonight, though none has been confirmed

Look for other incidents on weather.

This site is paying attention to events-

North Carolina Militia

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This militia member says that at least 100 militia members
have been deployed. And he's waiting on orders.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Blogs aren't real news sources. I can show you that a blogger can write just about anything they want on a blog if you want me to.

I could write a story about how the government has rounded up all first born male children and are executing them one by one, doesn't make it true.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Seriously, do you want to know something? Your bastardization of that poem is really offensive. These people aren't being killed, being arrested is not a death sentence.

This is the actual poem:

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

en.wikipedia.org...

I am starting to get real sick of people bastardizing this Holocaust poem to serve their petty political means. Martin Niemöller would be appalled at it's usage in these terms.

As for this thread, an arrest does not mean a conviction. I also think that this is being blown way out of proportion on this board.

blah..../

So let's see, a bunch of people start threatening congress members with violence, and you don't expect the government to react? It's like the handful of members on here who constantly, endlessly, call for violent revolution against the government. Yes, we all know they are just internet revolutionaries and won't do a damn thing. This is obvious, because they haven't done anything about these arrests. We all know they won't and that's fine.

But seriously, what do you expect the government to do when you directly threaten elected officials?

As I said, I don't advocate violence. I spent 4 years in the killing fields and I know first hand what the government does to achieve its political ends. If you could see what I have seen or know what I know, you would change your mind pretty quick. So don't get uppity with me, it's ignorant.

As far as the poem, I know the original quite well and I certainly don't need a re-education in its prose. I was simply applying it to the situation that seems to be unfolding at present.

My points however are valid. The government through apathy and attrition has been extracting freedoms and enforcing controls in a "nickel and dime" manner for the last 60 or more years. If you took a person from the 50's and threw them into todays world, they would sh*t a cake and not because of the technology, but because of the political topography and the lack of any personal self-determination (that means freedom).

When the wolves (the new SS) are at your door with false charges, "Who ya gonna call?" I am quite sure it won't be ghostbusters.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I smell another Waco...
I hope this doesn't escalate into some tragic event, nor do I hope it gets railroaded by the media / government P.R. groups.

It has me worried.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You've never been in a country being genocided and I have. People said it couldn't happen to them, but it did. The US was behind it. I have proof the US was involved in the East Pakistan genocide in 1971. My sister in law was taken off by the army and shown pictures of her and her children among pictures of a political rally. They were telling her that her children would grow up without her, and that she guilty because she was in a political demonstration. But the pictures were some that an American consular officer, FRED TURKO, A CIA AGENT, kindly offered to develop for us. We never ever saw our pictures except that my sister-in-law was threatened with them. They didn't kill her or her husband, because he said they lived in close proximity to an American, me. They killed three million people in a matter of months. But this is only the tip of the iceberg. The CIA has been killing people all over the world. Why do you think we have so many people immigrating into this country. Because their own countries are devastated by our CIA and their hired goons. You want to work for these people. Rethink your priorities.

Fred Turko was later active in Afghanistan. Probably running guns to al Qaeda like Barry Soetoro.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Just a little notice, I use Peerblock and it blocks known government, education, spy, etc etc etc. I am getting a lot of blocks today on these searches.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
As much as I would love to comment on some things said in this topic, I shall refrain. However, it is reactions and statements that I see here that lead me to wonder if it is time to leave ATS for the wolves. Some comments about people honestly make me wonder why I should even bother being part of a movement to save your arses in the first place -

The point is Gwydion, you are going to overthrow the democratically government as prescribed by the constitution, a government which in its current form is a direct bi-product of the original constitution, in order to save the CONSTITUTION???

"NO FEAR!!! I SHALL KILL YOU TO SAVE YOU MY DEAR!!!"

This attitude appears to show contempt for the physical manifestation of constitution,
blood and the effort of patriots, which is... this nation.

We are the richest nation by far, we can talk about whatever we want, we can kick any other nations butt, we have revolutionized the entire globe and its system of commerce and production...

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT???

but then I remember - those who are ignorant, those who ignore history, and those who ignore reason - are usually the ones that die off first when life actually does get tough.

No Gwyd, idiots who decide to pick up a gun and shoot at their countrymen die off.

All of you NEED to realize that this romantic insanity will KILL the constitution, the red, white and blue, oh say can you see, I behave like I'm three...

The government is charged with preserving the union, civil servants take an oath to
preserve the union and if they are wrong that is why we have the COURT SYSTEM,
you know, the CONSTITUTION and all...

Why do you guys want the Fricking THUNDERDOME?

You do realize you actual money, property will ACTUALLY be worth jack squat
if we lose our status in this world do to war???

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
There isnt much information out about this situation. I heard of numerous raids in multipule states up to 5 states. One Foxnews article says 7 arrested from a Milita selling Pipe Bomb and Main Topic of raids in multipule states and 3 arrested.

This is all to confusing isnt it?

oh and the report of the female posting on the run with her son to the south, she says is whats left of the Michigan Milita

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I was simply applying it to the situation that seems to be unfolding at present.

Yes as I said, bastardizing it for your own political means. It is a sickening display of utter contempt of the authors work and of the deeper meaning behind the events that inspired the poem itself.

As for your life in the Killing Fields of Cambodia, I am highly skeptical about that. Can't outright say that you are full of it, cause there is a slim possibility that you actually went through it, I doubt it, but the possibility exists.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
more news from the front

Michigan Militia member James Schiel, told AnnArbor.com
today that five people were arrested in the raids.

at Bayshore Estates..... Agents placed a handcuffed white
male wearing a black shirt into a silver car.

Seven people have been arrested for allegedly selling pipe
bombs in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana,

Six people were arrested as they came across the Ohio border
into Michigan. No news as of yet of who and what they were
arrested for.

that makes 19 people arrested so far, that I could find !!!!!

Source:
wellregulatedamericanmilitias.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here is the link to the militia radio again.

Militia Radio

Now what they are discussing it the SUPPOSED Michigan militia that the Christian Group called for help is a funded or back by the feds.

Amazing. Using CoIntelPro tactics. Hmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

Blogs aren't real news sources. I can show you that a blogger can write just about anything they want on a blog if you want me to.

I could write a story about how the government has rounded up all first born male children and are executing them one by one, doesn't make it true.

Just because blogs or web sites are not MSM news sources, it does not mean they do or do not hold truth. Just as there is no way to verify the MSM are telling the truth, they get bad intel all the time.

There are many events that occur, even criminal, that never see the light of day in the MSM. That's why the Superior Court created gag orders (injunctions).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

a government which in its current form is a direct bi-product of the original constitution, in order to save the CONSTITUTION???

No Janky, you don't get it. You and anyone else who still believes that this system is based on the Constitution. The system we have today is based on a FAILURE TO ADHERE to the Constitution. To deny this is to deny the obvious.

No Gwyd, idiots who decide to pick up a gun and shoot at their countrymen die off.

You are just a part of the propaganda now. You are fed and you eat the lies that the media spews and that the few arrogant posters on here would spew about "killing the innocent" and "shooting your countrymen". That is always what you will see it as because you REFUSE to see past that. You are stuck with this belief that those who are choosing to DESTROY our country before our very eyes are still our "countrymen" and perhaps that is where most of you get caught up.

Personally, I don't want to kill anyone. Countrymen or not, all those who would choose to listen to the people deserve a fair trial for their crimes, but do me a favor and look up the punishment for treason.

The government is charged with preserving the union

No, the government is charged with protecting the people.

civil servants take an oath to preserve the union

No, they take an oath to uphold the Constitution.

and if they are wrong that is why we have the COURT SYSTEM

Yet the court systems are just as much a part of the corruption and thus they are NEVER WRONG. They know longer abide by the rules of the Constitution.

Do you honestly fail to see the vicious cycle we are a part of? Do you even care? What's that?

You do realize you actual money, property will ACTUALLY be worth jack squat if we lose our status in this world do to war???

And thus, there you have it. The all too exposing line that it would be oh so much easier if all the people would just come out and say it.

"But what about our monies?"
"What about our entertainment and our social status?
"What if we actually had to WORK to eat? We can't have that."
"What if Big Brother stopped giving us our welfare checks?"

And that is what it all comes down to. The selfish desires of a few for personal wealth sums up the opposition to fighting and defending our freedoms. My how humanity has sold out, my oh my how similar the people are to their kings and queens in big government - willing to sell their souls and their ideologies just so that they can have a car like the neighbors - just so they can sit on their arses and watch the big screen. After all, the greatest thing to these people is simply being able to NOT CARE about anything, to be given it all, and to live, consume, and die happy - oblivious to the world.

This world is going to hell in a hand basket and it is going to make Thunderdome look like a playground - that is unless we do something about it. You take your pick - revolution to reinstate a Constitutional republic or civil war into anarchy of the likes we will NEVER recover - the later is coming in one of two ways - economic collapse or increased government restraints.

I'll take my chances with revolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join