It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
let me say this

the MSM has stated that the Hutaree group was
targeted for having guns and for threatening
an Islamic group. However, THEY RAIDED militias
in 5 states!!!!! Who is dumb enough to believe
this is an attack on just 1 group? 1 localized group
is not gonna be in MI, OH, IN, CA and NC. So if that
MSM statement is false, then the whole report is
false including what they were charged with.
It's propaganda so the other militia won't help
them. It's disinfo. And we have agents right here
on ATS feeding this disinfo. Wake Up people !!!

That's the whole point of the militia is to be
localized. Yet it was attacked in 5 states??
I say Bull Sh!t. This is an attack on ALL militias.
It just started with these few. There will be more.
Mark my words. There was the spark, no matter
how much the gov tries to drown out the smoke.

I hate to say this, but after this incident, I'm afraid
bricks through a window and a coffin on the lawn
and nasty e-mails and nasty phone calls
will be small potatoes for what comes next.
Lord help us all if I'm right

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Timothy McVeigh, let me see, he was the latest. Have you done any investigation into that? ......How bout the other SUPPOSED extremist militias?

I simply CANNOT, with conscious, allow this veiled defense of a coward murderer stand without rebuttal.

A few FACTS regarding INNOCENT VICTIMS MURDERED by a COWARD:

It is estimated that 646 people were inside the building when the bomb exploded.

By the end of the day of the bombing, twenty were confirmed dead,
including six children

The victims ranged in age from three months to seventy-three, not including the fetuses of three pregnant women

The toll eventually reached 168 confirmed dead.

Source

Your unabashed post places McVeigh on a pedestal as a noteworthy patriot.

You and others of your ilk are a menace to society. You are a detriment to freedom loving lawful citizens of our great nation. I take solace in knowing your statements (and IP) are on record. YOU represent a clear and present danger regardless of your false sense of internet anonymity.

I, for one, am repulsed by your flagrant veiled threats of violence under the guise of Freedom of Speech.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 28-3-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rick1

Well, seeing as how as far as I can tell only 3 people were arrested in these militia raids, don't you think this thread is over exaggerating things too?

Course I still want to know where the internet revolutionaries are that were just waiting for something like this to go down in order to act? It seems to me if it's put up or shut up time. I have a feeling that you won't be putting up anything but more deadlines and "waiting for that first shot to be fired."

Not that anyone actually believes you when you spout that macho bravado anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
"Waco II: Electric Boogaloo" (2010)
Starring: Barack Obama as Bill "Double-Cheesburger" Clinton and Nancy Pelosi as Janet "Jackboots" Reno.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well, somebody is going to be requesting you donate your cellphones, and then have lots and lots of them for sale like in Haiti. Hope somebody managed to get the real news out. This is Waco all over only multiplied over the whole ...ing country.
They think they can do this and cover it up. The American people won't let them.

What do you think is happening in Haiti. They are clubbing people and taking their cell phones. Have you ever ever heard of 200,000 people dying in an earthquake?

What do you think is happening in Juarez. They are training goons to terrorize citizens and murder them execution style at point blank range. This has got to be CIA.
What do you think is happening in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are murdering children.

They don't need to show any proof of any thing. They control the news media, they can make any halfhearted drivel up and the American people will give them the benefit of the doubt. Our soldiers don't kill women and children. Our government hasn't been taken over by the same people who financed Nazi Germany. Our government didn't kill JFK, RFK, MLK, JFK Jr. Our government didn't gas children at Waco. didn't blow up our children in OKC. didn't carry out 911. Stick your heads back in the sand

[edit on 28-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Yes, because three people equate to a majority of the population of this country!

Overblow things much?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by yellowcard

First off Iraq and Afghanistan are not crippling our military. Where did you hear this. And second we are not fighting the countries, we are fighting their terrorist organizations trying to run their country. We have killed a lot more than they have BTW.

So you think the U.S. government attacking it's own people with advanced military technology wouldn't have the government toppled in days just from utter outrage? Of course we have killed more, but a set of small militias have kept the U.S. military from achieving its overall goal and have, yes, crippled it from doing so. That's partly because out military is actually very humane (we don't carpet bomb villages, etc)...but it would be even more humane in a war against its own citizens.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wow, the FBI did something good for once.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
People keep mentioning North Carolina. I can not find any news that says there were raids in NC. Would somebody please U2U me a link or post it here.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by MikeNice81]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thanks for posting MSM known as Wikipedia. Ever do any reading of the transcripts of the court case.

How about any of the writings of the journalist involved with digging up information on McVeigh?

Or does everything spoon fed you by the MSM and the gov just dribble out your mouth?

No, I think McVeigh was an idiot, just as other people with stupid philosophies have been manipulated by our government to do horrendous things to implement a police state. As this this thread has nothing to do with McVeigh and the complicit actions of our government in that attack, I will not go further into it. It just seems odd, to this day lawyers in that case have gag orders to not discuss it.

It is always odd when National Security puts gag orders on people.

ISN'T IT?

Wanna talk ruby ridge, waco or whatever other bull# the MSM spoon feeds you? Go to another thread and tear it apart if you believe everything you are told. Sorry, I will no longer sidetrack this thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

That group's web site shows training videos of men wearing camouflage, carrying rifles, and maneuvering through rough terrain. The site also includes information similar to a manifesto, that says members need to be ready for the Anti-Christ and that Jesus wants members to be ready to defend themselves with the sword.

Pictures are probably of govt agents training for false flag. You would really believe this government with their track record? Whatever it is it is staged and planned to push for DEPOPULATION The question is whether they can get away with it. They better be caught and jailed. You think the government doesn't want to kill your children. Think again.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
As this this thread has nothing to do with McVeigh and the complicit actions of our government in that attack, I will not go further into it.

For the record. It was YOU who introduced his name to this thread.

Nice back-peddle. Can you juggle on a unicycle?

Your reply is simply more veiled inference WITH NO LINKS as if somehow you have inside information.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Christian militia? A loaded phrase. This implies nothing so far. As in, is this organization leaning towards the Zionist edge, implying an Israel elephant in our financiers backyard?

Besides using the media to announce further enforcement of the patriot act...

Where do they donate their money to help so humbly? Isn't it time to close the faith-based office, as it's getting harder to follow the money?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
As much as I would love to comment on some things said in this topic, I shall refrain. However, it is reactions and statements that I see here that lead me to wonder if it is time to leave ATS for the wolves. Some comments about people honestly make me wonder why I should even bother being part of a movement to save your arses in the first place - but then I remember - those who are ignorant, those who ignore history, and those who ignore reason - are usually the ones that die off first when life actually does get tough. So I shall allow survival of the fittest to take its turn in the coming days.

Onto the topic at hand. We have a situation that has been confirmed to target militia groups spanning across 5+ states. We have an BS explanation floating around about pipe bombs and people selling them, and we have people that would believe that A - this is a viable reason for a fully armed FBI raid and B - this is on a single militia group.

Honestly, if you can't even see the smoke then get the hell out of the fire. This is truth 101. You look at a subject, you realize that the explanation given doesn't make a lick of sense, and then you search for the REAL explanation. Too many factors just "happen" to be coinciding lately that are placing militias and dissenters in a horrid light - but go ahead. Continue to believe your main stream media. Continue to follow your left/right wing paradigms and actually believing it makes a difference. Continuing doing JUST AS BIG BROTHER TELLS YOU TO DO. Because after all, it has served you JUST FINE up until now, right? They can do no harm, they never lie, and they know what is best for you, me, and all who live.

I'm about to throw my towel in here. Some people are just BEYOND reasoning when it comes to what is the whole truth, and what is a charade.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Oh here we go, now it's depopulation, hurry get in the FEMA Camps, RFID Chips, and for good measure throw in HAARP!

Reality does come into y'all's life sometimes right? I mean you don't just sit in your homes typing on ATS and re-watching Red Dawn over and over again do you?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that on the Hutaree Militia Myspace in the photos section, the same photo of their patch is the one that identifies them in the M.I.A.C Modern Militia Memo? Its actually their profile picture, same crop in the memo...just thought it was interesting.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by m khan

Yes, because three people equate to a majority of the population of this country!

Overblow things much?

I hope you like your paycheck. Google Nazis in corporate America.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

if it was for just 3 poeple then why all the helicopters and armored personal carriers and raid teams across the country.

youd think bin laden was one of the 3.

and by all accounts these folks arent very popular.

and sorry ill take first hand accounts over MSM on the actual apprehention count.

and if it really is 3 poeple then that means all those other states had no arrests and were for nothing. wasteing tons of tax dollars. either way you should be upset and your not. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Trust me I know I'm AD Military, I get your post it makes sense but I just don't see how they really have "crippled" our military. The guerilla tactics they use are coward like and yea I'll admit it scares a lot of our troops. But crippled? We are still making huge progress with LNs in Afghanistan and Iraq. They are now guarding main ECPs and checkpoints jointly with us and soon will be doing it on their own. We established the ability for them to vote and most of them in the smaller villages are no longer scared to come out of their homes and live their lives.

I think we are getting off subject a little lol. But anyway I respect your opinion.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join