It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

www.wxyz.com

(WXYZ) - The FBI was conducting raids Saturday night at multiple locations in southeast Michigan.

Action News has learned Homeland Security and the Joint Anti-terrorism Task Force is also involved in a major operation.

Federal officials would not say who they were targeting or where, but the FBI has set up a command center at the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department in Ann Arbor, where they have brought in two satellite trucks and a radio tower.

Agents have also obtained search warrants and multiple arrests have been made.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 3/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Wow it looks like it is going down, a federal power grab at milita groups!!!

This is not a good time to be doing this raid at our point in time in America IMHO. Unless it really is terrorists.

Chatter can be heard here:

www.militiaradio.com...

-Kdial1

www.wxyz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 3/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
good find...

Keep the post coming on it...

S&F

I am very curious as to the nature of what is going on...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Maybe its due to the recent increased amount of threats made to members congress. Oh yes, what goes online stays online.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
From Miltiaradio.com

[04:13] mark_Koernke_ I just left a shouting match about 20 minutes ago with a little over a hundred militiamen who are on the move right now. The arguement was over not if but rather where to hit them. Trying to calm them down was useless and they are not going to let this lie. They will identify the straglers or pickets first and wipe them out. By what the radiio crew said the recon teams have all of the hiddy holes
[04:14] mark_Koernke_ …IDed for those they moved in and the group is infiltrating to site as we speak. I hope the locals are smart enough to step out of the way.
[04:16] mark_Koernke_ this is interesting for we may have live vids from the epicanter as it developes.
[04:16] mark_Koernke_ …epicenter…
[04:34] mark_Koernke_ sorry about that , just got off one of our back up phones with another militia unit commander. His first comment was “Well Mark, I guess that we aren’t going to chirch this morning.”
[04:35] mark_Koernke_ He then told me that as he was packing up his LBE and weapons into the armored truck he has that he asked his wife to bring the congregation together to say a prayer for the militia that may be going to war this sunday.”
[04:37] mark_Koernke_ His wife was crying in the background(I could hear her) and he said he had kissed his children good by and was now going out the door. He is a two war vet and young. He has killed many times before and she knows his moods
[04:39] mark_Koernke_ she is a good woman with two young sons. they are all supportive of the militia.
[04:40] mark_Koernke_ By what I understand the unit commander on the ground and the coordinator is the 4th RCT CMM second company commander. Good man and level headed.
[04:41] mark_Koernke_ He put out a notice that if they decide to attack they will not talk to the other side before hand or try to “talk things down” He is a good warrior and a BULL HEAD. I do not think that he will take ANY prisoners either
[04:42] mark_Koernke_ He was there in 1972 for the second tet offensive

I think these guys are hardcore.....

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
A most interesting development. The question remains as to how the whole thing will play out. The media, the response, the counter-response. Not sure the FBI will be properly prepared for what might occur here. It all depends on how quickly (or if all) the other Michigan Militia groups link up for support.

As luck would have it, John Lennon's "Give Peace A Chance" was playing on the radio as I was reading this. Never has that song sounded so militant of a song as just now. You can almost here it as a marching cadence for quite the opposite meaning of its intention.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
From the Federal Govt. perspective is makes sense to go after the organized, armed and true believers first. By going after the largest groups implies that they have no regard for taking on the individual citizens after removing the organized militia groups first and tweaking how to do it while spinning the media to make it look a certain way necessary to sell the deception and the buildup for a certain date in April.

This is why for decades I have been saying that being in any organization is a sure way to get infiltrated and set up by someone you know and trusted. I for years as far back as the mid 80's suspected that the membership rolls of such a group is also a good way to find those that believe in the same things and also are the most likely to be armed. I began to understand that even a simple magazine subscription can denote your political ideology and or your social beliefs. I stopped being normal as they say back in 84 because of just this type of concern about the federal government being used to go after militia groups where most of the veterans are as well.

The Lone Wolf mode of operation working collectively for a common cause with no General is the only way the common citizen is going to be able to offer up as defense in the 21st Century when large militia groups and even State National Guards are decimated by federal forces action on orders to arrest, confiscate, and or shoot to kill all those involved. This is why for those that want to get involved I would caution against taking the bait. It's a trap and they know it and so do I. I also know someone is going to take the bait, they always do. These will be the folks that play out a special blood ritual for the media to promote and record for all to see.

While I don't fear a Waco incident, things are moving to a favorite Luciferan Illuminate date of April 19th. On this date Waco occurred, OK City Bldg Bombing occurred and it is a date where human sacrifice and human blood is needed to seal the ritual being conducted. You should probably jot down April 19th on your calendar right now, because if this recent incident is going to build to a "Reckoning" it will most likely be on April 19th when all discussions and talks to come out peacefully end and the blood begins to flow.

Time will tell, but this also appears as an effort to provoke the American patriots and if the federal government is fishing at this time for some violence and some militia responses, don't fall for the bait, because it's just a trap to justify draconian measures needed to quell the problem.

Thanks for the posting. I am going to monitor this one and I already have noted on my calendar the date of April 19th as a day when the blood that flows due to violence is in actuality a blood sacrifice being enacted on the masses. It is the use of this magic that helps the evil elite to control the masses with a from of mind control/hypnosis.

Let's hope that the FBI doesn't get set up to look like killers of women and children all the while secretly Army Delta soldiers are going around shooting everyone they come across and then set fire to the buildings. Anyway, we will see I am sure how this will turn out. I just hope nothing happens on April 19th, but if indications are any sign, I think they now more than ever are going to offer up a blood sacrifice and when they do it will be centered around April 19th, 2010.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If this is seriously going down... earlier than I expected.

Honestly, I don't know what to say. If they take down a militia group they are asking for trouble.

It begins.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me what is going on out in Michigan? The FBI and US Army are arresting militia members and the militia is preparing for battle? Why is this not on the news? I would think that if we had another Waco type incident it would be on the news by now.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Is this on the MSM?

Are they disarming people?

There's been lots of agitation and instigation on tv and radio. I'm not surprised.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
They also raided locations in Ohio and Indiana.
I live in Sandusky. Local word is it was "Ohio Militia" targeted here.

federal agents in raids in Sandusky and Huron Ohio

sanduskyregister.com...

A battalion of local officers and federal agents flooded the Bayshore Estates neighborhood Saturday afternoon.

A second raid was conducted in Huron. An FBI agent at the scene of the Bayshore Estates raid said a second, related raid was taking place at “another location.” Huron police confirmed late Saturday a raid had taken place in that city, but would say nothing more.

Likewise, FBI agents at the scene and at the Cleveland field office are staying mum on the cause of the commotion.

FBI agents raid location in Hammond, Indiana

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

Hammond police assisted with an FBI raid Saturday evening in the Indiana city, but federal officials would not release any details.

Hammond officials did not know the circumstances surrounding the raid, which began about 7 p.m. and lasted two hours, said a police dispatcher.

The Toledo Police Northwest Ohio Bomb Squad and a police dog unit from Cleveland's RTA were among those responding with the FBI Saturday, March 27, 2010, at Bayshore Estates in Sandusky.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by ghoulardi]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Wow. Another amazing post from you. I say amazing because you are probably completely right.
I think this is all about hiding the truth, which is an impossible thing to do. It just can't be done. Especially these days.

I'll be sure to note that date on my calendar. Thanks.

Nice thread Op. It's good that you are bringing this up. It creates awareness.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
then again in seems to be just one group. Its a pretty isolated incident if you think of all the militia around the country.I think they are just trying to ruffle some feathers and get a response,hope cool heads prevail
good find!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I just came from Militiaradios IRC channel and they have no information on what is going on. They simply said that many warrants are signed and sealed for militia members in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana at this point. They seem to think that they are going after the militia group leaders for those areas to try and destabilize the groups. If and this is a big if, they are really trying to do this right now, things may get very ugly by the end of the week.

I live in michigan, and I am not gunna lie I am actually kinda tense right now and not sure what to think. I guess all the preparing might pay off after all.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Give me the place in U2U and i will be there. If we must make a stand let us no do it alone.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If these are domestic groups then it would be safe to assume that they are completely infiltrated by undercover agents and have either gathered or planted enough evidence to justify these raids and arrests.

The FBI is very good at covering their asses, and would not have taken these actions without proper cause and authorizations, even if they are acting on fabricated and planted evidence.

Their greatest threats are and always have been domestic.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Asking for trouble???

In the end, the FBI/Homeland Security will prevail and the balance of trouble will be with the militia(s). The timing of this seems perfectly orchestrated if you ask me. I'm sorry, but the constitutionally protected pea shooters Americans seem to think will protect the Constitution, are no match for state of the art weaponry and surveillance technologies. This will end in tragedy. Organized groups no longer stand a chance...too many snitches/undercovers out there.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

For every well organized and well known militia there is, there are 3 groups that aren't even recognized. For every group there is, there is probably 10 people that don't associate with any group.

If word gets out that these raids were unwarranted militia targets, you can bet your arse that the rest of the militias will be called forward. The feds DO NOT want to face that party as that will indeed be the day of revolution.

Even with our "pea shooters" 300 million + pea shooters will stand up to any army in the world, and don't for a second think that all the militiamen ONLY have hunting rifles and pistols. That is your first mistake.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The Michigan Militia is stating that no raids have been performed on them yet, on their front page.

www.michiganmilitia.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sorry, I am going to stay out of these.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by endisnighe]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join