It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything you've ever said on the internet can be held against you in the Court of Law!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The Court of Law.

Not the Court of Basketball, or Tennis... But the Court of Law.

You see... the Law is a game, and when certain groups of people play the game of law... they can make anything you've ever said on the internet hold up in the court of law.

Be careful what you say on the internet.

That's some good advice for ATS.

Watch out for what words you spill on the internet.... because it's data that can't be erased or forgotten.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It's a sad, sad day in America, "Land of the Free", when you need to be careful what you type for fear of retribution.

This country is dead. We are the dead.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
That being a fact then understand this. I will fight til blood poors from me my right as an american. I will speek freely I will harbor no ill within my house. I will kill all enemies foriegn or domestic who try to take away my constitutional rights. I am not one of the bygodders. nor am I a man who lies back watching tv all day. I endorse freedom of speech and my speach as such is supported by the constitution. Find a way to use the constitution against me. I hear tell others saying the marines will fight the civilians. Bah I was in the United states Navy and while I can not speak of other I know this. At any and every point I was ready to die for this country. Not this countries president nor it's governors. Had I died it would be for the people.
I do not own any WMD's. But I have my spirit and heart I will gladly throw all of me through any grinder if it was part of the oil to make America work again.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by minute2midnight
It's a sad, sad day in America, "Land of the Free", when you need to be careful what you type for fear of retribution.

This country is dead. We are the dead.

We are alive... this our finest hour.

Stay positive at all costs.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
not finest but it can be better.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Does this include any "role playing"?

How does TPTB know if you're playing a "game" like they are?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"Anything you've ever said on the internet can be held against you in the Court of Law!!!"

Of course it can...the internet is a public forum.

It would be the same for anything I said on TV, at a public gathering, in an "letter to the editor" printed in a newspaper, or any other public forum. If I say something that the general public can hear or read, then what I say or write could be used in a court of law.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Jesus!.... I'm just thinking of all the sarcasm I've used here and there, which has a chance of being taken literally, or as my real opinion, where I'm actually just taking the piss.
Could we get in trouble for pulling a leg? Making a joke?? that would suck.

everthing is contextual, so I dunno, can they really take it that far?

new topics

top topics

join