It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 vets break silence: Sorry, but no space aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It prompts one to wonder, though. If Area 51 is a diversion from where real alien technology is hidden, could Dulce base also be a diversion from a real alien-human base that actually exists?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Area 51 is so well known, I doubt they would conduct anything truly top secret there. My guess would be an underground base in the earth or moon,space station e.c.t

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Does this information satisfy you?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Area 51 UFOs six minuets in.
That Lazar better carry this clip around.
Just found one of my old posts, who knew.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
interesting about Area 51 and its true about the SR71 among many others
and it was true about alien craft that was also was there.

My Father has helped built the SR71 Engines in Hartford Connecticut back in the late 60s to early 70s and even told me about the gold plated lining that even a nick or gouge in the lining that it had to be redone from scratch!
and even said that SR71's went to top secret sites near Nelliss Air Force Base which would basically would be Area 51

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
skeptics believe this guy but they don't believe Bob Lazar who presented a far better case ??

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
skeptics believe this guy but they don't believe Bob Lazar who presented a far better case ??
Oh, you mean like his ununpentium/unobtanium element 115-powered propulsion system? He just had to throw that in there or I might have at least wondered if his story was true.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well atm I think space aliens should be the least of our worries and do you honestly think if you were an alien you would want anyone knowing you knew about earth because the way we treat each other and the planet?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well atm I think space aliens should be the least of our worries and do you honestly think if you were an alien you would want anyone knowing you knew about earth because the way we treat each other and the planet?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nycfrog27

Seriously, though. Do you really believe him? Too many years have passed. The reason the gov't will NEVER admit that there is UFO's and ALIENS is because it would create mass hysteria. People who don't have an open mind would freak out. Every kind of social uproar would take place. Besides, it's actually against some people's religions. So, one could say it's a form of control, no?

Do you truly believe that people would freak out and the world would collapse? I've seen the same sort of statements from numerous people. Unless I'm missing something, I see no reason the majority of people would freak out. It's my believe that the people who say this have been watching too many alien movies like Independence Day or Signs.

The vast majority of people wouldn't care if aliens showed up one day. In a world where information is rapidly delivered to people all across the world, the majority have become desensitized to minor shocks like that. What would it matter if aliens are real? People who refuse to believe in any sort of alien life are the minority these days. General entertainment has made the idea more accepted and commonplace than it used to be.

Religions wouldn't be broken down, either. If a religion couldn't respond to something like this and survive, then it would have died out a long time ago. They would simply alter a few scriptures here and there to make things fit, then boom: Aliens are God's children as well. Religions are experienced at coping with radical change so that they can survive.

You may see it as an event that causes global chaos, but I've yet to find evidence that would make me believe that.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I know several people who worked there and one who lives in Indian Springs.
He never believed in anything until he saw an extraordinary ship fly overhead at 3 am. And those that worked there each caught a glimpse of something in a hangar that didn't look like one of ours or the commies.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just about the time they tell you to look away, there is nothing here to see. Is about the time you should be looking even harder.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quinctilius Varus

Originally posted by nycfrog27

Seriously, though. Do you really believe him? Too many years have passed. The reason the gov't will NEVER admit that there is UFO's and ALIENS is because it would create mass hysteria. People who don't have an open mind would freak out. Every kind of social uproar would take place. Besides, it's actually against some people's religions. So, one could say it's a form of control, no?

Do you truly believe that people would freak out and the world would collapse? I've seen the same sort of statements from numerous people. Unless I'm missing something, I see no reason the majority of people would freak out. It's my believe that the people who say this have been watching too many alien movies like Independence Day or Signs.

The vast majority of people wouldn't care if aliens showed up one day. In a world where information is rapidly delivered to people all across the world, the majority have become desensitized to minor shocks like that. What would it matter if aliens are real? People who refuse to believe in any sort of alien life are the minority these days. General entertainment has made the idea more accepted and commonplace than it used to be.

Religions wouldn't be broken down, either. If a religion couldn't respond to something like this and survive, then it would have died out a long time ago. They would simply alter a few scriptures here and there to make things fit, then boom: Aliens are God's children as well. Religions are experienced at coping with radical change so that they can survive.

You may see it as an event that causes global chaos, but I've yet to find evidence that would make me believe that.

well if you believe supposed allegations from alien abduction claims then yes it would create hysteria..since people have no control of being abducted

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by primetime2123
Oh, you mean like his ununpentium/unobtanium element 115-powered propulsion system? He just had to throw that in there or I might have at least wondered if his story was true.

lazar's story never changes with high levels of specific detail..has never made money off of this..has witnesses who videoptaped the alleged incidents from a distance....even has records of him being paid by the navy...so yes his story is much more believable than some random guy just saying "No aliens exist" with nothing else

[edit on 20-6-2010 by primetime2123]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join