It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wales: (video) Family watches one large orange 'star' followed by 3 more in a triangle formation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

Quote from source:
Posted: March 26, 2010

Location of Sighting: 2 Oyster Bend Sully Cardiff uk
Date of Sighting: 24th March 2010
Time: 8.30 evening

Witness Statement: We saw 1 large orange star which seems to be moving above our bungalow slightly behind was another 3 in a form of a triangle. After 3 minutes they broke formation and one vanished then the other two sped away across our bungalow. Then 3 minutes later either another one came from over by Sully island or it was the one that vanished.

They were just like bright orange stars with no sound. We are used to planes these were not the normal ones they seems to fly changing direction very easily which our planes don't do. We took a video but off the normal camera so they look further away than they were. We put it on Utube under ufo's 24thmarch. There are others so you need to look under the Richards family description in Sully. We see unusual stars over the beach where we live, on a regular basis but this time we had a camera.

Well this one looks interesting as well. It doesn't sounds like a plane, and it does not look like a plane so what is it?

I like the triangle ones because they look the most interesting.

What does everyone else think?

Pred...

[edit on 28-3-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Well First thing I did was to watch the video before even reading the OS post so I would have no ideas planted in my head.

I have to say soon as i saw it first thing what jumped to mind was a plane :-(

Maybe a triangle plane, but still a plane.

So yes I believe it is a UFO but not one of the kinds the little green men fly around in but one that the goverments of the world don't want us to know they have :-)

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

G'day predator0187

Based on what I see in the video, I must state there is an extremely strong resemblence to chinese lanterns because of:

- The colour

- The shape

- The orange flickering

- The lack of technical structure

- The lack of intelligent movement

- The appearance of floating along with the wind

- The appearance of the "fading out" of the objects

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
At first I thought airplane but then I relised all ufo's in the UK recently are chinese laterns so must be that.

Joking aside the lights on the tips of aircraft wings flash and I don't see them flashing also it looks like the craft changes orriention from level flight to vertical and although a fighter jet could do that I doubt something that big ie passenger jet could safely. Its hard to tell how its moving because its dark and there is no perspective so I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
As soon as I saw 'Orange' in the subject line I just knew what I was going to see and it sure as hell didn't let me down

3 very obvious large flickering (and all the other things Maybe posted) chinese lanterns just floating along all happy with themselves.

Sadly not UFO's of any sort unless you are a nut job and want to pretend like airplanes these UFO's are very sneakily morphing into chinese lanterns as a way to fool us even going to the trouble of bashing some poor cows head in (no time for multilations here).

So it's a set of lanterns then...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I live in wales and three nights ago i saw an individual light passing across the night sky.
Something else that comes to mind is that recently the local council has voted to turn the street lights off at night, this made me think that the PTB want people to see these things and are the first step towards confirmation that we are not alone in the multi-verse.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Had to reply to this one as I used to live less than 10kms from Sully before I emigrated.

Not commenting either way, but some items of note:

RAF St Athen (home to some of the UK Apache Helicopter fleet) is less than 15kms away, if not less, and it was there at a police helicopter chased a UFO, of which an official video was released.

The area has *very* clear skies, and, was close to Lavernock Point, the place from where the first radio transmission was broadcast by Marconi.

top topics

join