It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surveillance craft over Niagra Falls on video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Video is at the bottom of the post...
Now pretty much any UFO sighting reminds me of the case in texas where they played a clip of what is CLEARLY a gigantic sophisticated blimp, and acted like it was some mysterious alien craft...

...but from the things people are saying about the thing in niagra falls- they see it frequently and in the same area - and lots of people have seen it, it's really got me going.

Here's more on the surveillance blimps that they've already let us know about-

articles.latimes.com...

Pentagon plans blimp to spy from new heights
The giant dirigible would use radar to closely and constantly monitor activity on the ground from 65,000 feet.

March 13, 2009|Julian E. Barnes

WASHINGTON — The Pentagon said Thursday that it intends to spend $400 million to develop a giant dirigible that will float 65,000 feet above the Earth for 10 years, providing unblinking and intricate radar surveillance of the vehicles, planes and even people below.

"It is absolutely revolutionary," Werner J.A. Dahm, chief scientist for the Air Force, said of the proposed unmanned airship -- describing it as a cross between a satellite and a spy plane.

The 450-foot-long craft would give the U.S. military a better understanding of an adversary's movements, habits and tactics, officials said. And the ability to constantly monitor small movements in a wide area -- the Afghanistan- Pakistan border, for example -- would dramatically improve military intelligence.

"It is constant surveillance, uninterrupted," Dahm said. "When you only have a short-time view -- whether it is a few hours or a few days -- that is not enough to put the picture together."

The project reflects a shift in Pentagon planning and spending priorities under Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates, who has urged the military services to improve intelligence and surveillance operations while cutting high-tech weaponry costs.

If successful, the dirigible -- the brainchild of the Air Force and the Pentagon's research arm -- could pave the way for a fleet of spy airships, military officials said.

Compare the description to the one you see in the first video, and then look at the one from niagra falls, below...

There's at least one thread dedicated to this here) so you can get an idea of what other people are saying about it, and there are more clips on youtube...

How do I post a picture and have it show up instead of just the big external image link?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
can somebody say Hindenburg???? lol

With all the Sats we got in orbit and our own
military spends our own hard earned dollars
on sh!t like this is just downright stupid.

I'm beginning to wonder who at the Pentagon
is sitting behind the white curtain in Oz pulling
on all the strings !!!! Don't know, but would seem
to be of the primate category.

But thanks for posting this
its an eye opener

[edit on 28-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I dont know, it seems that this video is a joke

are u sure it is a true report ?

even the thing looked like poor cgi

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The short video from from Salt Lake City seems very familliar. I seen something about this somewhere, if I remember right, it was some guys personal remote controled blimp. I think it was on a show, or video about cigar shaped ufos, and they were using this as an explaination. will do some research and try to figure this one out.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
can somebody say Hindenburg???? lol

With all the Sats we got in orbit and our own
military spends our own hard earned dollars
on sh!t like this is just downright stupid.

I'm beginning to wonder who at the Pentagon
is sitting behind the white curtain in Oz pulling
on all the strings !!!! Don't know, but would seem
to be of the primate category.

You realize the reason the Hindenburg went down was because of the extremely flammable coating, and had next to nothing to do with hydrogen, right?

Dirigibles were never off the table, the public just got a bad perception of them.

People like you are the reason nobody thinks twice about giant techno-blimps, even when they tell us they're using them.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by alaskan]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I dont know, it seems that this video is a joke

are u sure it is a true report ?

even the thing looked like poor cgi

this is my video.NOT CGI... read my next post. I tried to start a thread about this, but got shut down. I am just going to copy it here.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Repeated UFO sightings in Niagara Falls Canada

Repeated UFO sighting in Niagara Falls, Canada 2009/2010

This topic has been started in other threads and doesn't seem to get far. This is the most recent.
Repeated visits by an object in the sky above Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. The object is being struck by light from the rotating 4 head spotlights on Clifton Hill, the popular tourist area. When viewed in person, the object is reflecting light, just like a bright flash,as a piece of shiny metal would do. Object has been seen by MANY people. Local news stations and papers carried coverage of first reports. Getting clear video of this has been elusive, except for the first sightings. Not sure why.(clearer skies, better eqpt, warmer temps?) The youtube link below is the playlist of 32 videos of the object from first recorded sighting to most recent in order. Quality of video captures does evolve. Included in the playlist are daytime and nightime shots of the areas involved.

www.youtube.com...

The object is observed and filmed STATIONARY. DOES NOT MOVE. QUIET.
It can be viewed for HOURS. I consume video tapes set @ 90 min.
The object is NOT ice. It is windy and ice would disperse.
Cloud reflection is discounted, again due to the winds.
It is NOT a blimp. Again wind.
It seems to 'cloak' itself in varying degrees of cloud cover.
It is NOT tethered to ANYTHING.
NOT bats or birds.
It comes and goes during recording.
The tallest building in the area is the Skylon Tower @ 775 ft.
Please take the time and watch all the videos, BEFORE posting. This makes the discussion more valid, less frustrating and more interesting.
I am not here to debate IF this object is real... IT IS.
What it is, who owns it, who drives it, why it is here and what they want are the questions.
This has been ongoing since October and continues...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

"People like you are the reason nobody thinks twice about giant techno-blimps, even when they tell us they're using them."

Best ATS line in a year. Thanks for that.

CJ

new topics

top topics

join