It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan First? - UFOs and ETs - Disclosure Incoming? *NEW*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
UPDATE*** New info on upcoming disclosure! This video was just released today. Project Disclosure is telling people to wake up! Must Watch!
yvid]NCKoQ6FWyM4[/yvid]

THIS JUST IN. THIS JUST IN...

Considering that this is video of Greer's Disclosure conference from 2001, I would hardly call this "news".

Anyone recall that it was last year about this time that Bassett said that Obama would "Disclose UFO reality" in the next six weeks?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
People are coming forward in droves right now. I know the hard core skeptics won't believe anything until aliens serve them breakfast, but the proof is overwhelming if you look for it. This thread is to make aware the steps being taken towards disclosure and how that date is approaching fast. It most likely won't happen from the U.S. government so the question is who will step up to the plate?

I will post more info on disclosure at it comes in. And yes, I know some of the interviews are not from this year but the point is that more people are becoming aware of these points of view and info and the time is soon to come when the bombshell is dropped.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is very fascinating! Perhaps Japan truly will become the first country to make contact with "our brothers beyond the stars"!" Asian leaders confessing the existence of extraterrestrials is the first step toward wider acceptance!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
In my opinion, the "disclosure" that everyone wants and is expecting will not happen. I don't believe governments want the responibility of telling the poeple of the world we're not alone as it would cause alot of civil unrest and generate fear to those who live in a bubble which is about 70% of the world.

And as I see it and I believe the way the governments sees it also is that the people will inevitably take their anger and fear out on the messenger...

I believe in a way that disclosure has already happened, there is enough evidence on the internet today for any individual to see and decide for themselves, its obvious we're not alone, we just bicker about weather they're green or purple now....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The UFO can't be disclosed, its too simple to make.
And the parts are easily monitored to stop construction.
Agents would be sent to make things disappear.
Even in Russia.
The UFO is the biggest secret in the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Would be awesome for Japan to try and make contact. I don't understand why somewhere as wealthy and technologically advanced hasn't set aside a few acres for the worlds first (public) alien landing site.

The only problem is they might form an alliance with the aliens and send both them and their giant robots over to the West. But that'd be an awesome YouTube clip...

Disclosure, at the moment, is on a personal level - and isn't that where it needs to be, really? Too much too soon can ruin a population. We get disclosure in small pieces every day. It's better to make what you can of it to yourself, just in case we never see a world-wide realization. At least you knew

[edit on 29-3-2010 by markymint]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don't understand why some people, so strongly hold on to their opinion of that there will never be disclosure. Of course there will! There has to be. I mean, come on...do you guys seriously think they can keep this a secret FOREVER??! Gee, take a look around you! See how many people with rank and name and proof come forward. Take a look at how the sightings all over the world just keep increasing and increasing. There will come a day, when whoever is holding this back, will have no other choice of either disclosing or having "them" disclose themselves to us. IT IS INEVITABLE! Period. I am not saying this day will be tomorrow or in 5 years, but it will happen one day. To me, saying it won't, is just the same as showing so much ignorance in stating there is no such thing as alien life.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafina

This is exactly how I feel too. I see that people are frustrated like a child on xmas that didn't get what they asked for. Some people will always have this attitude while the rest of us can keep moving forward.

Disclosure has come a long way in recent years from being a total improbability to becoming a very possible reality. I believe if events keep unfolding as they are, sometimes before 2012 will be FULL Disclosure. I feel personally the reason is that it is becoming too difficult for governments to hide the truth. The information age, the internet, and an overall sense of awareness is turning the tides on the truth keepers. Soon they will no have choice but to disclose or they will be the ones in the end that get rolled.

I will be poking around in a few for more information that has come out, if any. Take care and I hope the truth finds us all.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Update***Upcoming Disclosure event on March 31st. Disclosure event is in The Eagle Building Glasgow, Scotland at 8 am. Great to see people trying to push forward. Will update more when the event takes place.

Support Video for truth amnesty disclosure event 31st march 2010 World Peace Diplomat Eliahi Priest. For the first time ever...British Cabinet members are called to the courtroom where Eliahi will deliver Disclosure and Free Technology.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Larry King on Disclosure.

UFO WHY THERE IS NO DISCLOSURE WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE ( LARRY KING INTERVIEWS POPE AND OTHERS )

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is from 2005 but I just saw a new post of it today. Good to see people are not forgetting what has been said and has taken place. This is the former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer on UFO disclosure. I am sill looking for daily updates on this, but not a lot has happened in the last week. Hopefully in the coming weeks and months we get some more news. The new X Conference will be soon and that should provide a lot of insight as to where the disclosure project stands.

UFO DISCLOSURE 2010

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
CNN on Government cover up by Obama on UFOs. They are linking in hoaxes with people looking for answers. Typical MSM reaction to this type of story.

CNN: UFO Believers Seek Info from President Obama

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I really dont think this is new, did u check your sources? can u tell that these sources are not from some random website? thats the question

did you check if the news actually are new or they just were posted in this last days ...

questions...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

actually he threatened obama to expose some documents if obama didnt expose ufos;

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Um I checked but did you?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
people who say theres no evidence are either mind controlled or are so ignorant they are crazier than people who put tin foil hats on their head...

or they just haven't looked. Plenty of people have put me down for claiming I am in contact with various ETs. Some even say there are not ETs in the UNIVERSE. I feel sorry for their children.....

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Work? Why?
Why do you have to "work" on disclosure?

All that it takes is, gather the officials of the major gvmts.
And spill your guts. PROOF..Sure, collect the most UNDENIABLE
documents and ppl and have them talking..IF you infact have
artefacts, SHOW them.

What, wouldnt take years and years. A week at them most.

Wont happen

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
you would have to work to get the right names in the right place. Finding people who have info and are willing to talk might be hard...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join