It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been a member ages, can't post new threads tho

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hey guys, greetings to all, I've been a member ages, haven't signed in in a couple of years, I think. Was able to post new threads in the various areas back then. Rules must have changed or I been out so long I a noobie again. I want to post a thread about building an underground bunker for myself, can't rightly find an appropriate section even if I could post. Any info appreciated

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Your profile shows a post count of 11, I don't know maybe they reset the post count sometime or something? Only the staff can answer that. In the meantime try posting 9 more replies, hopefully you'll get post count of 20 and thread posting privilege.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
u might want to check with a mod to see
if u have been disciplined on a prior occasion
and been able to reply to post but not start
new ones. best wishes

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jagenx

Hi Jagenx, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 28/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback guys. Guess I'll just have to get posting. See ye around the boards.
Oh yeah, where would I post about building a bunker? When I get my quota that is.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Jagenx]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
When you reach your 20th post and want to start a thread, or search out a thread.. your best bet would be the Survival Forums

Best of luck to you and welcome back.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jagenx

The survival forum is probably the best place to talk about bunkers, their inventory, how to power them etc.

Enjoy yourself and feel free to blow a few dozen posts into Skunk Works section to up your post count.

See you on the boards!

-m0r

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Thanks guys, good suggestions. Survival sounds good

new topics

top topics

join