It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research in multi-d consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is my current "assemblage point" or "belief". Im not the type of person that accepts things from second hand, so all this has a root over personal experience and research from authors that resonate 100% with my 'wavelength'.

#1 The multi-verse
1-3D
Physical dimension (all the spirit avatar evolution)
4D
Ethereal dimension (sustenance by psychic connection from avatar)
5D
Astral dimension (sustenance by etheric and astral connections)
6D
Spirit world (infinite being of infinite finite avatars)
7D
Akasha (all that is)

This simple schematic is the never ending energy translations from the raw physical world to "the source". My perception here is that the purpose of this universe is to provide vessels (avatars) that are built with several link-bodies that function simultaneously in all dimensions (uni-verse) and time (multi-verse) for another spirit learn experience.

I know this is a lot in one sentence. Let´s look at the next proposition:

#2 Evolution, muti-dimensional experience
1D
Galaxies, stars, planets, substances, molecules, micro-life (raw nature)
2D
Plants and animals (nature spirit avatar)
3D
Humanoids (free spirit avatar) (decision making) (time experience)
4D
Transcendentals (psychic avatar) (energetic attunement) (timeless experience)
5D
Astral (soul avatar) (aspiration, creativity) (polarity)
6D
Spirit (multi-soul [multi-avatar]) (polarity)
7D
All that is (Source)

So, IMHO everything is built inside one another. From the "oneness" (7D) with all the possible polarities (both positive or negative), to the spirit (6D) that have intentions and wants to learn, to the soul (5D) that dreams forms to that intentions, transmitted through the ether body (4D) that registers and influences the avatar (1-3D).

To this up/down exchange between spirit (6D), soul (5-4D) and nature (1-3D), i call flow of consciousness.

#3 Consciousness
1D
Nature [atom, stars, minerals, cells] (performs function) (genetic)
2D
Advanced nature [animals] (predator/prey) (survival instinct)
3D
Self-awareness [humanoids] (ego 2D interface and the psychic connection)
4D
Energy awareness [etheric] (observation, harvest, soul connection)
5D
Purpose awareness [astral] (higher ego, desire and meaning)
6D
Full conscience [spirit] (infinite through finite lives) (re-"incarnation")

This last proposition also exposes that the experiences of the 3D avatar results in polarity (STS - as in service to self, STO service to others) and also a colaboration through all the 1-2D structures that composes the soul "space suit".

The brain (again IMHO) is the place where there is a 3 way negotiaton happening all the time: (a) the 1-2D organs and cells need a regulatory flow of commands (automatic, as breathing), (b) the primitive brain has the main "action/reaction comands" because of the base survival genetic code from the evolution of the avatar through the nature cycle... since this is a high evolved 3D avatar, the brain develops a mental interface called "ego" that works in conjuntion to (c) the etheric body, the spirit link that work in all 3-4-5D bodies translating everything.

Thing is, all actions of the avatar are translated through energy centers that are 4D in nature, but can be sensed when the whole 1-6D is functional. By being "self-aware" (a big evolutionary leap) means that you are a fully functional avatar ready to any soul from any spirit (new or old) inhabit - that will have to learn from scratch your link to the spirit and through society how to put the ego into a social being that is capable of justice.

Here is where SHTF.... for the positive thinkers..
The 4D dimension brings another level of fully functional avatar, without the "hard" link to a unique 3D. When we die, we sever this connection and sometimes (depend on the person) we stay in this dimension for a while. This can be acchieved in NDE or OBE state, so you "project" your conscience to your own energetic body - the projected "double" as mystics say. With the full avatar 4D, the rules of flow and exchange also change. One of the changing rules is TIME. The other change is sustenance. Their sustenance is through polarity of energetic psychic exchange from body to soul. The 3D avatar has 7 major energy centers that spin accordingly to the emotion or "attunement" of the experiences.

Negative souls (-5D) have a negative transcendental (-4D) called "neg". This neg will have to survive through link-share consumption (energetic vampires) from the spin of lower chakras of several 3D avatars. Unless you are in OBE mode of consciousness or has a develped psychic body YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT. If they are not near people having fear, pain, hunger, or more elaborate lust and power feelings (STS way of life) they will loose their energy and die.

This is where ET (neg reps, neg nordics) mainly operates through abdutees.

Lastly, on the astral plane, we have a "proper" body to operate. This body has the desire to create, to perceive things much more dinamicly. Sometimes, when we day-dream, we estabilish a very weak link to it, that ripples telepathic imagery on the etheric body that translates into "mental imagery" on the brain base level, that ultimately converts that to memory.

Thing is, when you think about anything, your soul creates a link to that. That soul-link receives the same telepathic content and.... transmits your psychic energy through it. And that is the bigger catch: -5D negs feed themselves throught that multiple soul linkages and their -4D aligned transcendentals that fully know what they are doing, since that dimension is the harvest and watcher type experience. 5D negs stay in the lower astral or the "energy angle" in wich their soul reside. The lower you are, the heavier and animalist is the emotion you need to sustain there. WITH soul linkage you get an extra so you stay more in the astral before you re-incarnate, meaning the completely loss of the current "ego" and the focus of the spirit in a new experience.

How a free spirit (6D) operates without draining energy from others?

Positive spirits DONT have much linkage to any "Theocratic band" of negs. Free spirits listen to their "soul" (their desires in life, not ego centered, ex: be a doctor) and the burdens of that aspirations in life are conquered one by one, and so are the lessons learned. Positive souls consume less and less as they ascend into higher emotions and ego-free aspirations.

Tks for reading!

[edit on 27-3-2010 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This looks like some pretty interesting research. Have you experienced any of these dimensions?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sounds to me like it is similar to Neo-platonic ideas of existential heirarchy

Things that are more real at the top and less real into nothingness at the bottom, also thought that each step had higher level of consciousness.

God
|
higher ideas or moral concepts, no ego, etc
|
Humans
|
animals
|
plants
|
all other objects in reality

Am I making connections or completely lost? Is there more expansion that you have to these ideas?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I thought the 4th dimension was space-time?

As for ETs, why would they have to have/exist in a negative dimension? I'm not sure what exactly a negative dimension is.

I am going to admit, I'm having a really hard time following your post. You presented it well, as far as I can see, but I guess I'm not really "getting" it.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
This looks like some pretty interesting research. Have you experienced any of these dimensions?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by manbird12000]

In my teens I saw a very powerfull presence. I know that must have cost a lot of astral energy to present here.. It embraced my entire room with strong blue and white glow; it was a floating woman, and it was so beautifull that scared me. She stared and then left.

I cant deny since I was eight that "ghosts" are real.

On the other side, (and why I posted this thread), i had a visit from the
shadow people (4D negs) that comproved finally the theories of Icke and Robert Bruce.

I also OBE several times spontaneously and saw a recent deceased human draining energy from my wife. It was a glowing red and angry face entity, with a storng gesture in front oh her.

I am conducting a full year research on TK. Is real also.

I sucessfully astral project 2 times... in the morning... it was a beauty... TK in there is 100x maginifyed.

So yeah, I speak of experience and waited for my neg confirmation to post.. it happen 2 nights ago.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

i believe that your desire for self-comfort through these beliefs is causing you to become delusional.

Your building a very big sandcastle on the shore. It will hurt me to hear you cry on the day that it is washed away.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClinTrojan
Sounds to me like it is similar to Neo-platonic ideas of existential heirarchy

Things that are more real at the top and less real into nothingness at the bottom, also thought that each step had higher level of consciousness.

God
|
higher ideas or moral concepts, no ego, etc
|
Humans
|
animals
|
plants
|
all other objects in reality

Am I making connections or completely lost? Is there more expansion that you have to these ideas?

Hi,

I think to the point of obsession the idea of "freedom", as in social and spirit way.

Therefore I strongly perceived that "god" or "gods" are indeed very human souls that need devotion (psychic vampiric) to stay longer in the astral and dont reincarnate. Search for "Theocratic bands" to see that.

The expansion of this presented model is somewhat like this: human souls are the harvesting fields of 5d negs, that interoperates with 4d negs (extra terrestrial) and are linked with secret societies and a "kabal" elite that uses this knowledge to their ends (STS).

I suggest one of the Icke books, "Children of the matrix".

Thing is: a satanist knows what he is doing... and also a soul chooses an avatar that is right for the lessons to be learned accordingly to their polarity. So STS (neg spirits) are born into power families...

When a cristian prays (note the similaritie with the word prey) his in fact signing out his agreement of energy sharing. Thats why people get into religious trance and all... and sometimes their etheric bodies are so vivid that "miracles" (the correct use of CHI) happen adn they are sold to the day they die.

The worst is this: when you pass, your energy signature or "angle" redirects you the astral plane of "belief".... if you are a devout christian (or any other type of saviour) you will continue the devotion there... wasting your energy to them.

Some say you die again in astral. I think this could be true.

Free spirits learn, share knowledge and equal attracts equal... the path to ascend is to loose gradually the ego and never stop learning and changing beliefs.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyinthemiddle
I thought the 4th dimension was space-time?

As for ETs, why would they have to have/exist in a negative dimension? I'm not sure what exactly a negative dimension is.

I am going to admit, I'm having a really hard time following your post. You presented it well, as far as I can see, but I guess I'm not really "getting" it.

The OP is very condensed... thinks can get lenghty if you start talking about perception..

A 4D being (in spirituality) is an energetic construct avatar that can synch in any period of time with vital energy cost.

Oh, there is no "negative dimension", there is only the polarity of a spirit that reincarnates in a soul that has a lower astral aspiration and desires that matches with fear, hate, lust, power... and these are consumed in the human avatar and transmitted accordingly.

Why ET´s? Because a human soul farm is the highest form of body, mind and soul slavery in the galaxy. Colonies like the Earth are the perfect place to grow slaves, since they are born into a prison they benefit from (the ego).

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You saw a negative entity sucking life force from you wife? No offense, I mean I have some very hard to believe beliefs, but they resonate with many others beliefs, and what you said there is a bit... odd to say the least.

I don't think you will find entities sucking anything from you - I mean unless you allow them too. If you're an unexperienced projector I guess you can get the lower vibrational entities to attack you, but you can easily repel them by raising your vibrational level, simple as that.

And Wertdagf, why do you bother posting in these threads, or even these forums when all you do is tell people they are wrong in very rude ways? Stay away from these types of threads, or really anything spiritual. You obviously are a negative person. I've never seen 1 positive post from you. You, to me, are just a troll.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

When happens its like a 200 kg person holding you up by the chest while you experience fear, anger and you think you are going to die.

Many people in ATS suffered the same psychic attack. I was reluctant as well when I heard theses stories and what me wife told me.... untill I received the same attack. It took half an hour... i asked for my spirit guides in reason that I couldnt defemd myself.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by RobertPaulsim]

top topics

join