It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video with sarah Palin being heckled, looks staged!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't know but these videos look too perfect. Looks like a staged event to make Independents look bad and republican tea baggers gain all the power. Check it out. This guy is full out making an arse of himself, you never see anything like this when folks like we are change are out raising cain, and as soon as he comes out the door there just so happens to be a camera crew ready to interview him. An what do they hone in one as he comes out the door? "I'm a Libertarian!" This was posted at demacratic spin central, huffington Post. They made a big deal out of it and a lot of folks are calling palin a thug LOL Its a stunt I tell you!! The real message is that libertarians are punks and trouble makers. Guarantee there will be more. Tell me what you think.

oh yeah and another thing how many protesters go it alone? Wheres the follow up crew?

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Her logo kind of looks like an All seeking eye... there's the swoosh, what looks like an arm and hands cradling an all-seeing-eye.

Sigh. Never fails... Always big with the All-seeing eye, these silly politicio-corporate beasts.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Logo's are nothing more then just logo's. Why have fear in a logo that can do nothing to you and look's nothing like a eye at all.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There was two protesters

One on them was punched (wimpy punch)

and the second guy was drug out by senior citizens, until a guy came out and grabbed him by the hair.

Sarah looked fine though!

Her speech was so intelligent and right on.

Must have been Obamas Army members, or the things that live in Nancy's whoha

new topics

top topics

join