It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accepting homosexuality in our communities. ( POll )

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nope nothing wrong with it at all IMO

Its not like they are affecting me at all, so let them do what they want

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Kipling has a poem titled "The Female of the Species" www.potw.org...

Kipling was my great grandmothers cousin =D

A bit offtopic i know, just thought it was an interesting fact xD

[edit on 28-3-2010 by TechUnique]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You know how this is going to turn out, don't you? More bickering about natural vs choice. Good luck. I will be keeping an eye on this thread though.

For me? I NO problem with gay folks. Except one. I was heartbroken to find out Fergie was gay.

Noooooo, No, No, No,, Fergie Can't Be Gay.. I don't believe it. Where's your source.

I'm off to cry in my bedroom. Thanks Alot.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Being Gay is against our culture, our society, and it should be dealt as a problem because a man and women are there for a reason, we should not waste that, and if more men and women think of homosexuality as a part of society, the more they may learn to accept it, and the more homosexuals we will have, dont you think that will an impact to society, our human culture, our lives that we are now faced with a road of problems, homosexuality should be listed as a problem as it results in to many problems, we must look at our long term, our children, our future, not what we might get now... We must focus on that before ourselves, our present... Because what you may want is not always what you will get and the right decision especially...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniyal

Can you give us 1 good example of the problems you see happening ?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Noooooo, No, No, No,, Fergie Can't Be Gay.. I don't believe it. Where's your source.

I'm off to cry in my bedroom. Thanks Alot.

She's actually bisexual and married to Josh Dushamel.....lucky git

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I just find it interesting since homosexuality became accepted by the media, and pushed to school children the amount of homosexuals has exploded.

Personally I feel homosexuality should never be accepted in media and in public, whatever they feel they must do at home is their private business and nothing I could care less about.

it is astounding how people can even think the thought that homosexuality is something normal and to strive for.

The worst thing is that most pedophiles are homosexuals and this to me shows that these are not normal minds these homos posses.

edit:
Will update later with the studies that prove my point as I do not find it right now.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I can kind of empathise with your point - warped and sick though it is...after all, if in the US we started to allow LEFT HANDED people were to be considered 'NORMAL' (which obviously they are not, since only c. 9% of the general population MAINLY USES THE LEFT ('wrong') HAND and a mere 25% of the rest of the general adult population use BOTH HANDS (again, ABNORMAL : BEING RIGHT HANDED IS WHAT IS NORMAL, look at the statistics in ALL the studies since 1855), -- perhaps we should enact laws to keep LEFT HANDED PEOPLE from being seen by children in publicwhen they are writing or eating or holding Coffee cups with their WRONG hand--or from teaching our children in schools or from public office (so much for Benjamin Franklin, I suppose...)

And by the same token since around 9% of the general adult population consider themselevs to be 'homosexual', and 25% of the general adult population consider themselves to be bi-sexual (or at least sometimes 'swing both ways' at certain times of their lives), maybe we should take a hard look at BOTH these ABNORMAL groups (both were victims of being burned at the stake during the 'enlightened' middle-ages by the Christian churches for BEING ALLIGNED WITH THE DEVIL ('sinister' is Latin for LEFT HANDED).

As everyone knows, what the MAJORITY DOES is NORMAL, and what the MINORITY does is ABNORMAL (by definition, especially yours)

And, by YOUR OWN RULE, if NORMAL is NORMAL ('good') and 'ABNORMAL' is 'ABNORMAL' ('bad') ergo..human Societies have a RIGHT to DO SOMETHING about LEFT HANDED PERSONS and HOMOS - maybe we could give them their own states in the US? Keep them away from NORMAL people? All that 'bad infuence' stuff....next thing you know they'll start ordaining LEFT HANDED MINISTERS, now THAT would be the living end, right?

But from what I can see on the law books (at least in the US), they STILL are allowing LEFT HANDED people to MARRY, thus producing MORE LEFT HANDED ABNORMAL CHILDREN.

I suppose we could CUT OFF THEIR LEFT HANDS so they would HAVE to use their RIGHT HANDS....and as for the homos, well...I'm sure I can imagine what parts you would cut off to solve THEIR problem.

Of course, the President is LEFT HANDED, so I guess he would have to step down, along with 9% of the US Congress (and then there is the BIG problem about what to do with that Ruth Bader Ginsberg also being SOUTH PAW - hmmmm...well, according to your warped logic, G-d hates her so much for being a LEFT HANDED-ABNORMAL that 'he' gave her terminal cancer, so 'she is getting what she deserves for LIVING AGAINST NATURE by her left-handedness....which of course is ABNORMAL.

Now, YOU'RE NOT LEFT HANDED (ABNORMAL) are you? Please say you aren't, and no one in your family or circle of friends either !!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniyal

Being Gay is against our culture, our society, and it should be dealt as a problem

homosexuality should be listed as a problem as it results in to many problems,

Here we go let the bickering and ignorant nonsense commence .
Dude do us all a favour, write a 4 page essay on all your issues with homosexuality. Once you have done this replace the word homosexual with the word Black, the have a real good read of what you wrote and ask yourself this question -

"Will my children be proud of what I wrote?"

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have friends who are gay and they are welcomed into my home and are part of my intentional family. I have fought and will fight for gay rights because it is the right thing to do.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

edit: Will update later with the studies that prove my point as I do not find it right now.

You could at least have the courtesy of removing your BS post until you have the studies at hand.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey Hanky

What is so illogicial about 9% of the population being ABNORMAL (i.e. left handed)? or 9% of the population being ABNORMAL (i.e. homosexual)?

Do you REALLY think LEFT HANDEDNESS is something learned, rather than a PreDispositiion in the human fetal brain in utero?

Or what DO you think (or DO you?)

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TELEX

oh so my post is BS? how can opinions be BS?

seems to be many frustrated child molesting homos around here, a bit scary when you think about it actually

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
People lets keep it civilised please.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

I'll have to say before this goes any further.

Pedophelia is a form of sexuality. An unwanted form because it harms children.
It is and will never will be the same as homsexuality. You don't have to be gay to be a pedophile.

Stop this bickering.

You have the right to your opinion but don't feel shocked when someone does not agree let it be or learn from what others are trying say.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanko
reply to post by TELEX

seems to be many frustrated child molesting homos around here, a bit scary when you think about it actually

You claim to have studies, do they back up your opinions or did you form your opinion based on the studies ?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by TELEX]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TELEX

Originally posted by Hanko
reply to post by TELEX

You claim to have studies, do they back up your opinions or did you from your opinion based on the studies ?

Well you do not need studies to understand that homosexuality is wrong.

Only in the last 30-40 years homosexuality has been "accepted" after they MSM started the propaganda campaign to make people degenerate and rootless.

This is nothing else than an attempt to break the family and confuse people.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Hanko

I'll have to say before this goes any further.

Pedophelia is a form of sexuality. An unwanted form because it harms children.
It is and will never will be the same as homsexuality. You don't have to be gay to be a pedophile.

Stop this bickering.

You have the right to your opinion but don't feel shocked when someone does not agree let it be or learn from what others are trying say.

Of course you don´t have to be gay to be a pedophile, however many homos are pedophiles.

www.wnd.com...

Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study. "Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture," wrote Steve Baldwin in, "Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement," soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join