It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible false flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Seems interesting that their last drill involved a shooting like the joe bidell shooting. here is their next target.

Drills to test regional response to Metro-related incidents

Emergency response exercises simulate explosions on Metrorail and Metrobus

The first exercise takes place at 1 a.m., Sunday, March 28, and will simulate an explosion on a rail car in the tunnel between the Rosslyn and Foggy Bottom Metrorail stations. As part of the drill, emergency personnel will be responding to the incident to find a scene representative of hundreds of injured passengers and multiple fatalities. Metro operations, emergency management and police personnel will respond along with police, fire and emergency medical services personnel from Arlington County, the District of Columbia, City of Alexandria, Fairfax County, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

A second exercise is scheduled for 10 a.m. Monday, March 29, at the RFK Stadium parking lot. This drill simulates an explosion on a Metrobus with multiple passengers injured, discovery of a second explosive found on a bus in a garage, and phone call stating that additional explosive devices have been placed on other buses. The Metro Transit Police Department explosives ordnance detection team will respond, along with the police, fire and emergency medical services personnel from the District of Columbia, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

my apologies mod if I did not do this right, new to posting on here. just trying to get the info out.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
yea ur right

it does sound a lil like vigilant guardian
on 9/11

hopefully it won't meet the same fate
(crossing fingers)

[edit on 27-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
OR..... Maybe sometimes our emergency services like to practice specific disaster scenarios so as to be prepared for them when they occur! Wouldn't that be crazy!!

Why, oh why, ATS, does every training exercise done by the Nations emergency services have to be preparation for a false flag attack??????

I'm always up for a good conspiracy, but I think sometimes we might be digging up turds guys.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by treemanx]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

You know, they've been telling us about this drill here in DC for the last few days ...

I suppose I could get in my car and take a ride through there as I'm only five minutes away from both Rosslyn and Foggy Bottom. Don't know if anything will be visible from the street though as from what I understand this will be taking place in the metro tunnels.

Mmm, plus I'm not really sure how they'd react to me taking pictures of them in the night like that.

What to do?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

no just want people to be aware of operations going on in their country, and do not want to see this go live like the 911 drills or 7/7 drills.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Fine, I'll head down there now and see what their deal is ...

If you don't hear from me in an hour whatever you do don't give mah flags to Intrepid!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer7
reply to post by treemanx

no just want people to be aware of operations going on in their country, and do not want to see this go live like the 911 drills or 7/7 drills.

Okay!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Right, if this is a false flag let it be know for posterity that the way it starts is by several disconnected agencies looking at each other in total confusion, scratching their bottoms, and drinking coffee ... perhaps simulating their natural behavior preceding an attack.

Anyhoot, I guess they're just getting started so other than a lot of pretty lights not much in the way of nefariousness going on.

Went to the Rosslyn Arlington VA station and snapped a couple of pics but nothing of note.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

*note to self, don't use flash inside vehicle when taking pics at night*

So yes, from what I can tell just a sound precautionary drill to prepare for what I hope will never take place in our city.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think for max effect the monday drill would work better. multiple locations, more chaos.

new topics

top topics

join