It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If knowledge of the Future is possible, why change the Time Line outcome for March 2010?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
For those that will want to know why I have come to suspect that the time line has changed, you will have to do some reading of previous postings on ATS which anyone who wants to read them can do so by searching for such previous ATS postings.

Start with my most recent posting which I provided a link to a thread that was discussing a strange and unusual moon with a smiley face that should not be possible. While there are significant postings to read and I posted on the thread more
than once, I have included a link to my posting to that thread to better understand why I am concerned that once again in the month of March, something once again changed that allowed myself and others to witness a moon phase that does not
exist and which does not match the moon phases for February or for March 2010.

Once the anomaly is seen, the very next night the moon is back to normal and appears where it should be and in its proper phase for the month. While I have noted the anomaly twice now, no suitable answer has been received that accounts for the moon being seen in a different portion of the sky than where it should be on any given night of the month.

Anyway, read my posting to get up to speed on why I wanted to post this new thread. If you want to read it after going through this fresh posting, be advised that I have included some links that show the moon phases for March 2010 and it shows that what I saw on the 17th of March 2010 should not have been possible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now let me begin my theory of what is going on. I have taken global events that occurred in February and in March and tried to add in the world events that might have some bearing on justifying a time line change. After reviewing the events
for February and March I will speculate as to why I think the time line changed.

February

* February 1 - Obama announces his proposal for the fiscal year 2011 federal budget.

* February 2 - President Obama travels to Nashua, New Hampshire, touring small businesses before giving a speech at Nashua North High School.

* February 3 - President Obama hosts a meeting of Governors in the State Dining Room. Afterwords, he holds a Cabinet-level exercise in crisis-management in preparation for the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.

* February 6 - President Obama speaks at a gathering of the Democratic National Committee's Winter Meeting at the Capitol Hilton in Washington, D.C. The president's motorcade encounters trouble due to the blizzard that affected the region when a snow-laden tree branch fell on a vehicle carrying journalists as it returned to the White House; no one was injured.

* February 9 - The Obama's host a concert of civil rights era music at the White House to celebrate Black History Month. The concert marks the beginning of the 2010 White House music series.

* February 10 - Obama holds an "urban economy summit" in the Oval Office with African-American leaders including Al Sharpton, Benjamin Jealous, and Marc Morial.

* February 11 - President Obama meets with senior representatives from the March of Dimes charity, discussing the effects of preterm birth.

*February 12-28 - Winter Olympics, Vancouver & Whistler Canada opens to world coverage of Winter competition. 21-year-old Georgian luge competitor Nodar Kumaritashvili was killed in a horrific training crash at the Whistler Sliding Center.

* February 16 - President Obama announces $8.3 billion in federal loan guarantees to help Southern Company build two new nuclear reactors in Burke County, Georgia.

* February 16 - President Obama also nominates career diplomat and former United States Ambassador to Algeria Robert Ford to be the first United States Ambassador to Syria since 2005.

* February 18 - Obama meets with the Dali Lama in the Map Room at the White House.

* February 18 - President of Niger is overthrown in his presidential palace and replaced with "The Supreme Council of the Restoration of Democracy", led by Salau Djibo.

* February 25 - President Obama delivers opening remarks at his bipartisan health care summit at Blair House.Obama awards the National Medal of Arts and the National Humanities Medal to twenty recipients in a ceremony in the East Room of the White House.

* February 27 - The White House announces the naming of Julianna Smoot as Deputy Assistant to the President and Social Secretary; Smoot replaces Desirée Rogers.

* February 27: Obama is briefed on the 8.8 magnitude earthquake in Chile. Scientist believe as a result of earthquake, Earth's axis has shifted slightly, shortening days.

* February 28 - President Obama travels to Bethesda, Maryland, for a routine medical examination at the National Naval Medical Center, where he later visits soldiers who were wounded in the Iraq War and the War in Afghanistan.

March

* March 1 - Speaking at the United States Chamber of Commerce, President Obama announces that $900 million in grants would be given to under performing schools in America that accept a reform model.

* March 2 - President Obama promotes his energy-related jobs proposals in a speech at the Savannah Technical College in Savannah, Georgia.

* March 5 - President Obama traveled to Arlington, Virginia, discussing his Administration's policy and the economic situation at the headquarters of OPOWER, a corporation producing efficient energy use technology.

* March 8 - President Obama traveled to Glenside, Pennsylvania, where he discussed health care reform at Arcadia University.

* March 10 - President Obama traveled to St. Louis, Missouri, where he discussed his plans for health care reform.

* March 13 - President Obama traveled to Atlanta to discuss his plans for overhaul of the American education system.

* March 15 - President Obama meets with Dennis Kucinich aboard Air-Force One to get Kucinich to support vote for HCR.

www.cbsnews.com...

* March 16 - Dennis Kucinich announces press briefing for next day to change position and announce his support the HCR.

* March 17 - Dennis Kucinich conducts press briefing and announces support for HCR.

* March 18 - President Obama mysteriously picks Saint Marys College to win playoffs. Saint Mary wins. First playoff win for team in 52 yrs of College playoff history.

www.ibabuzz.com...

* March 19 - President Obama spoke at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, discussing his plans for health care reform.

* March 20 - President Obama spoke to the Democratic Caucus of the United States House of Representatives, urging members to vote in favor of administration health care reform proposals.

* March 22 - Historic vote on Health Care Reform with enough Senate votes to carry the win and allow President Obama to sign historic Health Care Reform bill.

*** March 21-22 - Historic date in American history. Stamp Act passed which in the months and years to follow led to the American Revolution. Stamp Act taxed the 13 Colonies without representation and included taxes on every thing from sheets of writing paper to each and every playing card in a deck of cards. It was the unjust taxes that would later justify a separation from the King of England, King George.

* March 23 - President Obama signs Health Care Reform Act. President Obama signs Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The act is the first major health care reform law enacted in the history of the United States after several failed attempts by past presidents.

* March 25 - President Obama spoke at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, where he defended the newly-signed Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
In order for knowledge of the future to be possible I believe the Obama administration is using a secret technology from a DARPA Project Pegasus, called "Looking Glass technology. Since Obama himself was introduced to Looking Glass future projections around 1979 by the CIA who then briefed him and told Obama of becoming POTUS in the future.

Obama has had 27 years to prepare for the Presidency and by knowing how things will turn out in advance, he has an edge in knowing what do do and what not to do.

This wanting to affect change for so many little things that matter to Obama and Rahm Emanuel leads me to believe that they are constantly tweaking the present to change the future. Of course by knowing the future, it allows one to change things if indeed that is what is desired by those that are using secret technology to see the future and alter the present time line to affect a different future outcome.

Since previous presidents starting with Carter, Bush Sr. Clinton, Bush Jr. and now Obama have been selected and groomed for the presidency by future knowledge, in affect by knowing the future, the secret technology is being used to select presidents not within the natural time line.

At present the secret technology is being used to foresee the future and then alter the present which is the past to the future seen and by altering the present to affect a change to the future, Obama like his predecessors are manipulating the time line to make changes to what our original time line would have been had it not been altered by those in the present/past to the future affected.

Since this moon anomaly was first sighted by others and myself in February, I have been looking for some answer as to what could have changed and more importantly why. On March 17th when I witnessed the moon in a part of the sky where it should not exist was enough for me to know that something is going on that many like myself have been able to witness yet remain unclear as to what we are seeing when we see it.

By looking at February, for all we know it could have been a month where only little things were tried which still resulted in the anomaly we saw in February being witnessed by so many across the nation.

In the month of February, knowing how China responds when meeting with the Dali Lama would be a good use to prevent any misunderstandings with the Chinese. Overthrowing the President of Niger and replacing him with some obscure group on the 18 of February, 2010 is something that the CIA does all the time. Since the date for the overthrow of the Nigerian President is on the 18th, Obama and or his henchmen would have had to affect change before the 18th to see the future we saw on February 18th.

This event is a prime candidate to suspect the time line was altered or created to change the future which we saw.

Coming into March we see some significant actions and some clues as to why the time line is being changed for political reasons. The need to get enough votes for the Health Care Reform Act, leads me to believe that Obama used the technology and knew who specifically by name lost the passing of the Health Care Bill for him in the real future.

By knowing who to pressure and who to get to change their vote in advance, it allows Obama to just appear as if he encouraged and spoke a common interest when Obama and Kucinich met aboard Air force One on March 15th, 2010. After this meeting, Dennis Kucinich announces a press briefing for the following day.

The next few days after Kucinich switches votes, allows the Health Care Reform Act to pass. Once again in order to have a change on the 21-22 of March they would have once again in the day previous to the date noted, we once again experienced a time line change and in that change we saw what happens whenever the time line is changed away from its original time line.

The changes have been so frequent and so numerous that we are seeing anomalies in the time line all the time except we don't know how to explain it or describe it in a way that makes sense.

While sounding crazy is the last thing I would seek, I now realize that there is no way to explain it without sounding a bit off level.

Anyway, while my speculation is just that, look at the calendars for Feb. and Mar. and you will see that my premise is based on the dates, the events and the occurrence date for the moon anomalies. In fact, I have even pondered if HAARP was running full out when the moon anomaly occurred, but that's another conspiracy and I feel I have more than enough in this one than to begin on HAARP, but I would not leave it out of the equation until I had a look and determined if HAARP was indeed working overtime during the two key dates in Feb. and Mar.

Lastly I would say that the secret technology that Andrew D. Basiago, Dr. Dan Burisch and Dr. Stephen Greer discuss could be used to benefit mankind. Such technology could allow for us to know all history and the future events. With such capabilities, we could prevent all crime and solve all crime. Of course in the hands of criminals, they will use the technology
to know the future and then murder the witnesses to investigations that have yet to occur.

Could this be why so many scientist, DNA experts, biologist, Chemists, and others have died under mysterious circumstances?

I don't know,but is stands to reason that any technology that would tell us who the criminals are historically and in the future is the kind of technology that those who possess it and control it would never want Americans to have or control. Such a technology would end crime as we know it and those that control the technology know and fear that knowledge being placed in the hands of decent and moral human beings.

If anyone knows of any other significant events that belong in either February or March, feel free to let me know and I will collect the information to compile a new calendar for Feb and Mar. While no amount of discussion will change my mind that such technology exists, I will entertain what they could have wanted to alter or change that necessitated a time line change.

While March seems self explanatory, February still has me perplexed so in that regard if anyone sees or knows of something significant, please let me know and I will add it to this ad hoc effort to discuss changes to our time line.

Thanks for taking the time to consider this fantastical tale, but just remember that if the technology does exist which I feel it does, then those that control it will be constantly doing things to change the future to meet their objectives and agenda and it will have nothing to do with what it should be if the time line were not altered. I just wonder how the moon plays into this and why it appears odd one night and then back to normal? Anyway, thanks again and I hope I have provided some intriguing thought about why the time line changed in the first place.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is all an interesting concept. Hopefully more reads & comments will come soon.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Dear MaxBlack

An interesting idea, however can you give an explanation as to why it would affect the moon?? I can understand stopping a future event taking place but the moon??

So if they can alter the time line now it must only be with the permission of the future them if you see what I mean. In other words what they can do today will be greatly enhanced in time to come so therefore if in time to come they don’t like the out come of present day change they will alter it back.

It make my head spin but good fun anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Interesting story.. You kind of lost me at the looking glass part. kind of sounds familiar. I think there's a denzel washington movie about it..
Anyway, when you mentioned strange things with the moon, I actually have experienced things like that myself. It happened a couple months ago, actually i think it was pretty much right after the new year, but for around the first week or so I noticed that the moon was shading from the bottom up. I tried finding a logical explanation online, but couldn't. I brought it to other people's attention as well, and they thought it was strange too. That was the first time i recall that the moon ever shaded from the bottom upward.
I experienced this in japan, where i currently live, so Im not sure if anyone in the state or anywhere else had seen this, but if you have then lemme know. also, if you know a logical explanation for this then please explain it to me.
Thanks for bringing that back up to my attention

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Dear bulletproof_monk.

Interesting you should mention shading from the bottom up.

I am in Thailand and I just happened to notice last night the moon at about 6pm local time was doing just that. I do not make notes of the moon but it struck me as unusual.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
one more note not brought up

altering this timeline also effects
the arrival time of Niburu in my opinion

one more note:

Expected date of Niburu is around Dec 2012
and end of Mayan Calandar

The US Presidential Election is in November
1 month before the arrival of Niburu
Obama will still have 4 weeks left in
this presidency when Niburu is expected.
This is the time when the newly elected President
has been elected but has not been sworn in.
It is so weird that all of this is expected to occur
all within 2 months of each other.
Altering this timeline could shift that arrival
of Niburu backward so there may not be an election
if there is a state of National Emergency. Therefore
Obama is president forever more into eternity.

Just a few side notes to ponder

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Well, I also saw the same anomaly on march 17, roughly 9:00 pm central time, the moon was in a very distinct smiley face configuration, I had never seen this effect of the moon before.

I don't know what to say with regards to the rest of your theory except to say that anything is possible. I am, however, inclined to think that there is more to this moon anomaly than meets the eye. I had a similar type experience with the moon last september. I watched as the moon drifted into some wisps of clouds (the other way around actually) and then the clouds dissipated into a single point of light leaving no moon and a black sky. I still don't know what to make of it.

I'll look forward to any discussion that ensues here.

kind regards, Tamale

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Dear boondock-saint

This thread is into pure speculation that is a given.

Now as I see it, if you can travel in time you can go back to a time and live out your life at a point in time before some apocalyptic event. But you can not take the whole earth with you or at least not in the sci-fi I have read or seen.

Yes the theory or at least one of them says you can alter events around you, good bad but anyway alter but not the whole 9 yards.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I wish I could say why the moon is what specifically gets noticed whenever they do what they do, but somehow the fact that we can witness the anomaly and so far it always comes whenever a major change in the future is altered by whatever means they are using. This is why March clearly shows Obama meeting with Kucinich on the 15th and when Kucinich changes his vote, he changes the true outcome of what would have been.

As such, the fact that Kucinich announced to the media and the nation that he was changing his vote on the 16th led to the time line shift on the 17th. Now I cant tell you how or why that is, but to me the timing says something is not right and that the true vote would have been that the Health Care bill would have been defeated.

I wish I could be more helpful, but at this point, just getting people to discuss the anomaly is enough to generate communication about such a change in the time line. Putting some focus on the March 15th meeting, the 16th media announcement and then on the 17th the moon in the sky anomaly which does not look like any moon I have ever seen.

This is the mystery that I feel if we can somehow determine why the moon is the visible clue that is witnessed whenever the time line changes into a new one.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
awsome thread!

but can you explain in layman terms
and summarize your first post.

how does the moon prove that the future changed?
what proof do you have of this?

and what secret looking glass technology are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I posted a something changed timeline thread a year or two ago.
i still think that something affected my life. I don't know what. but i woke up and felt that something chaged.

every so often i get the feeling that smething should be happening that isn't happening.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

I cannot explain why the moon is observed as unusual as it is when it appears out of the norm, nor can I factually link the moon to any time line change. If I could, I wouldn't be here in ATS trying to get some discussion relative to the moon somehow being a trigger or visual clue that something has changed.

Recently, while doing some research into this moon phenomena, it apparently has been occurring more frequently than we know. So much so that CNN did some coverage of it in the past. You can find that link to the video by using the ATS search feature and search for postings dealing with strange moon sightings. You will see the headline CNN and such.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this posting.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
How long have the Government had looking glass technology?

It certainly did'nt do JFK any favours if they had it in the 60's.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Dear grantbeed

It would not do him any good if that is what they wanted to happen.

This technology if it is a reality has the potential for massive evil in the wrong hands.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Thanks for your response. To get better acquainted with time travel technology and Looking Glass, please review the following Andrew D. Basiago videos.

While you raise a good question about JFK, I don't think based on what Mr. Basiago has remarked that the technology was not understood enough in the 60's nor shared enough to allow the technology to being changing things further back in time.

While Bush Sr. is rumored of being involved in JFK's assassination, I clearly believe that Bush Sr. had knowledge of Looking Glass that may have allowed him to do certain things historically which assisted him and only those that knew of the secret Looking Glass Technology.

Mr Basiago will comment about the Bushes but I feel if you start with video number one and listen to the entire series, you will better understand why it didn't help JFK, but could have helped Bush Sr. to share such knowledge with key officials that while not knowing how Bush did it, somehow always picked a winning operation or investment or political purpose.

Take a look and if you don't want to start at the beginning but want to hear that their exists a video tape of 911 that was shown to Mr. Basiago and others decades before 911 ever occurred, go immediately to tape no. 9 of 16 and you will hear with your own ears about the 911 remarks.

www.youtube.com...

Anyway, good question. Keep searching and good luck. Thanks again for the posting.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

This explains Looking Glass Technology.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

top topics

join